Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1727

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

When the upgrades require the images to be larger you cannot stretch the existing theme images/icons etc to accommodate but you can always downsize the images and not lose quality so if after the theme is made for the larger iPhone 6 and new iOS theme all someone will have to most likely do is resize the images smaller and "rename" a few titles of the images etc.

OHHH Hi Doreen I have sent you some messages ##1495 so is that it is it too hard to make the Bliss Homescreens work on ios7

Thanks Dean

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

Doreen (08-25-2014)

Thanks

Hi Dean,

I've been bouncing back and forth from my Flex which runs Android to my iPhone 5c iOS 7 recently and have been out of the loop due to personal thingies but from what I seen on the short time I've been jailbroken on my 5c Winterboard needs to be updated for the older animated walls to work on the HomeScreen and LockScreen right? Now it looks like you need to grab LockHTML3 to run animated html widgets right?

Im no expert but i did get all the buff icons working before winter board i do have animated Lockscreen with Groveylock and i do have animated HomeScreen with Forecast both are good but i really miss Bliss weather

Thanks

Okay Dean, I just tested it and it seems that the Bliss Addon (which is the animated weather part that runs over the changing walls) works using LockHTML3. I would need to really look at things to see how things have changed with running animations on both the LS and HS these are a bit more complicated than it used to be.

Yeah theming the icons is a walk in the park compared to scripting animation on the HS and LS these days because winterboard used to spoil us rotton and run everything we tossed out there but things have changed.

To theme the icons you have to create the bundles by dig around in the apps to see how the dev named his app icon. Not all devs name their main icon for the app the same now. =(

Looks like everything has become more challenging now.
    Last edited by Doreen; 08-25-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Ok thanks i will leave it with you if you need me to test i have spare iPods and phones
    i will be waiting signed into my PayPal account Ha ha thanks Again

Thanks

Nah, I don't want anything (then it just becomes another job!) If I can figure it out I will just let you know. The add on is working on my phone I tested it right now and it works on my LS using LockHTML3 however, you most likely will need to configure the location using WINSCP because when I created it there was no such app as LockTHTML3 so the settings are not there.

I seriously don't know why anyone would want my Bliss theme now? Have you tried "Forecast" that app will give you perfect animated weather on both your HS and LS and it's subtle and tasteful.
    Last edited by Doreen; 08-25-2014 at 09:31 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

Doreen (08-25-2014)

Thanks

Dean, try "Forecast" you won't even have to do any configurations because it grabs your first weather location in the default weather app and delivers the animated weather to either your HS or LS or both if you enable it to display on both. Like I said it's very subtle so it does not take over your screens and you can even run a widget on top of it while it's running. Try it, I think you will like it better than my Bliss.

i have forecast and yes i like the animation but it dosnt have the beach pic or the good day to night affects like the moon and sun going across the screen

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

Doreen (08-25-2014)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

If you guys are looking for any kind of animated weather on your LS and HS, I can donate some of my teams services. We have also recreated the Forecast tweak into a LS that can use real time GPS to get city changes and weather data on the fly.

Just let me know if we can help.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Doreen (08-25-2014), kristatos (08-26-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    i have forecast and yes i like the animation but it dosnt have the beach pic or the good day to night affects like the moon and sun going across the screen
    Don't even try to flatter me cuz I'm too old now to be played! hehe
    (I'll take a closer look at things over the weekend) The images can be used but the scripting is most likely no good to work for the wallpapers to feed as things are right now...

Dean you have my permission to give my themes to King and see if he and his team can get things working. I don't mind at all okay.
    Thank you King!

King, if Dean can upload my Bliss and Beach theme to you, you have my Blessings to run wild with them and share with everyone okay. Have fun!
    Last edited by Doreen; 08-25-2014 at 10:02 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

kelcel (08-25-2014), King_O_Hill (08-26-2014), kristatos (08-26-2014), tito12 (08-26-2014)

thats Great King this is what i would love to get working on 5s iOS7

Bliss Live Weather iPhone 5 iOS6
    Beach iP5 Live Animated Weather HomeScreen

i had them on all my phones and they are great themes that are like Forecast which i have but with wallpaper and the sun and moon move across the screen as the day and night go by

anything you can do would be great thanks Dean

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you guys are looking for any kind of animated weather on your LS and HS, I can donate some of my teams services. We have also recreated the Forecast tweak into a LS that can use real time GPS to get city changes and weather data on the fly.

Just let me know if we can help.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-26-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone tito12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Don't even try to flatter me cuz I'm too old now to be played! hehe
    (I'll take a closer look at things over the weekend) The images can be used but the scripting is most likely no good to work for the wallpapers to feed as things are right now...

Dean you have my permission to give my themes to King and see if he and his team can get things working. I don't mind at all okay.
    Thank you King!

King, if Dean can upload my Bliss and Beach theme to you, you have my Blessings to run wild with them and share with everyone okay. Have fun!
    Thank you Doreen for beeing so involved and keeping this theme
    I added your thread to this one New FREE Themes Section
    iPhone 5s, 7.0.6 running 3 4 All, a free theme by Sk37cH

Other great free themes here

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

Hi Doreen,

I guess Buuf retirement was too good to be true hey. It always seem to claw you back.

Thanks

i use buuf on my mac now

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omjenggo For This Useful Post:

Krima (08-26-2014), tito12 (08-26-2014)

That looks great man. Where can I find Buuf for Mac? Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    That looks great man. Where can I find Buuf for Mac? Thanks.
    i'm using the iphone .png file but you need LiteIcon..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to omjenggo For This Useful Post:

tito12 (08-26-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

Default Buuf iPhone 5 HD
    Yes it's everywhere. I don't have my iPhone 5 themed any more, but have it theming my MacMini Server and PS3. Paul has been commissioned for the artwork for a new side scrolling game. Check out Earthnight by @mattahan and @cleaversoft.

http://www.cleaversoft.com/?utm_cont...buffer#aboutyo
    Last edited by sjbtax; 08-26-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Is this available for iOS 7 somewhere?

Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 ... LastLast