Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1727

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Hey Doreen - good to hear from you!
    out of touch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to storyr For This Useful Post:

Doreen (01-19-2014)

Hi all !!

so as some of u know except the basic's for now no one really knows how to theme more deeply even with WB updated
    something with how apple changed how everything is rendered and **** like that

except adding some more bundle's to the package i uploaded its not possible to do more (at least i dont know how)
    glad to see there's a start tho !
    lets hope someone will figure this sometime soon
    the most important thing is themed the icons ! its fun to look at SB now

see u around all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (01-19-2014)

It's really not that hard to update all the icons. I did it on my iPhone 5s by just using openSSH, and iDisk. Once you're into the theme you can simply add an "icons" folder and then just use whatever picture you want As your new icon. I posted a screenshot a few post back. I just wish there was a way to mask the non-themed icons like before. I used to use the themeiconmaker, and it worked like a charm. Hope that becomes available again soon.
    Icons size is 128x128 for the iPhone 5. There are tons of icons available here on mmi, and on deviant art.
    I loved the look of the new theme, but winterboard was sucking waaaaay too much of my battery, so,I uninstalled it for now until a fix for the battery drain arrives.
    Hope this helps.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Wow!! What an amazing link with AWESOME images. All the Marvel super heros -no way!!!! Thank you so much!

You wouldn't happen to have the PSD artwork for this image would you?

Attachment 651156

It would make "playing" soooo MUCH easier

Thanks darling. All the best!
    Hey Marty!!!

I don't think I have the .PSD artwork for that but will look around. You know I'm lousy at image manipulation...only can do some basics....

I'm so lame...Here is the Woody Wallpaper not just the icon! Glad you did like those other images...they ARE great!

-woodywallpaper.gif

Is there an iOS app to use animated Wallpaper like on my Android device? I know they are battery eaters but I like them. Is live wallpaper on iOS 7 a battery eater too? I haven't noticed that on my iPad and I'm going to update my Husband's iPhone 5 tonight so I'll be watching that...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-18-2014)

So did you do each icon one by one in something like Disc Aid or can you do all icons a once thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swing70 View Post
    Basics are done.

Attachment 651437

I did a bunch of mods that I shared way back...weather...tomtom...and a lot of other little details. OS7 isn't so kind yet but I used to mod a lot of all application, so I did bundles...Netatalk with my iMac. I haven't tried to icons folder"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Hey Doreen - good to hear from you!
    /me waves hello to storyr, great to see you are still around here too!

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Is there an iOS app to use animated Wallpaper like on my Android device? I know they are battery eaters but I like them. Is live wallpaper on iOS 7 a battery eater too? I haven't noticed that on my iPad and I'm going to update my Husband's iPhone 5 tonight so I'll be watching that...
    Yup, there is something on cydia called "Season Wallpaper" where you can have either falling leaves, snowflakes or flowers (and adjust the transparency as well) which leads me to believe since there can be animation on the LS and SB w/ that then it won't be long for Saurik to fix things up for everyone again w/ WB...
    Last edited by Doreen; 01-19-2014 at 09:29 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (01-19-2014)

Thanks

Hi Doreen!

Here's to a Happy, Healthy and wealthy New Year!!

Burrzoo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (01-20-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Happy & Healthy I am, who needs wealth when you have the first two right? I hope the same for you too! By the way I don't understand why everyone that is in my mailbox is asking me to fix the theme, for the better part all you need to do is enable Summerboard and the icons will still theme. As for the animated weather I am trying to see if GroovyLock can be a temporary fix until WB gets updated again...
    Last edited by Doreen; 01-20-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Happy & Healthy I am, who needs wealth when you have the first two right? I hope the same for you too! By the way I don't understand why everyone that is in my mailbox is asking me to fix the theme, for the better part all you need to do is enable Summerboard and the icons will still theme. As for the animated weather I am trying to see if GroovyLock can be a temporary fix until WB gets updated again...
    Absolutely! Great to hear all is well!

Great news there is a tweak thats call groove lock
    Download that plus mylocation Put the buuf theme lock screen
    In groove lock screen theme map and now buuf is working in my lock screen cool!!

Don't know how to ad photo

Quote Originally Posted by mounir_85 View Post
    Great news there is a tweak thats call groove lock
    Download that plus mylocation Put the buuf theme lock screen
    In groove lock screen theme map and now buuf is working in my lock screen cool!!

Don't know how to ad photo
    http://modmyi.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=651919&stc=1&d=1390299 991
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mounir_85; 01-21-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Default Buuf Lockscreen theme on iPhone 5s ARM64
    Hi guys,

I'm trying to get the buuf lockscreen theme on iphone 5s lockscreen. If I use it in winterboard it never work however if I use it through Groovylock it does show the working clock and background but no live weather animation. can anyone tell me how I can get it to work. The other thing is if I go on the theme by ifile and click on the LockBackground.html and see the preview its shows everything fine and working including weather animation.

Please if you know how I can make it work on lock screen please let me know.

Many thanks
    Last edited by Nittenyadhav; 01-21-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nittenyadhav View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm trying to get the buuf lockscreen theme on iphone 5s lockscreen. If I use it in winterboard it never work however if I use it through Groovylock it does show the working clock and background but no live weather animation. can anyone tell me how I can get it to work. The other thing is if I go on the theme by ifile and click on the LockBackground.html and see the preview its shows everything fine and working including weather animation.

Please if you know how I can make it work on lock screen please let me know.

Many thanks
    Go to cydia and download mylocation go to the app and select only sig
    And restart springboard
    That will do the trick

Many thanks mounir_85 worked like a charm

Just to also let everyone know mine only works if I switch on the summerboard option in winterboard. If I trun it off lockscreen weather animation does not work.

For some reason if I install hide7 tweak lockscren animation works fine even without need of turning summerboard on and also without mylocation. I dont know why its doing this. Maybe there is a bug or something. Hide7 is also removing the status bar for me. So one way or other running the lockscreen animation is not a stand alone thing we need other supporting tweaks to work it.

Just my observation guys.......
    Last edited by Nittenyadhav; 01-22-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Hi burrzoo! great to see you back in here despite the limited time which you currently have.
    If I should delete the files manually, do I have to delete every single file or is it OK to delete the complete "com.apple.IconsCache" folder at one shot?
    Hi schnubb!!!!

Sorry, I forgot to respond to your question....

You can delete an individual file within the com.apple.IconsCache or you can delete the entire contents within the folder. I'm not sure if you can delete the parent folder itself or not. I would be willing to try it if you want! I use Cyberduck for this since iFunBox crashes when I even try to access this folder's contents...

Any updates to a full buuf on ios7?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kash9212 View Post
    Any updates to a full buuf on ios7?
    Sorry, not from me yet. Lots of other [life] things get in the way and we are all still waiting for apps like WinterBoard to be fully updated. Most of those developers have "real jobs" and this stuff is spare time stuff. Patience grasshopper!

Quote Originally Posted by abear1619 View Post
    Did that, no luck. Does it matter I'm on 5s?
    I'll delete, re-download, & try again. Thanks
    update: still no luck. Deleted all three files, reinstalled- no change. Deleted winterboard, reinstalled- no change.
    Any suggestions?
    abear1619,

Did you ever get this working on your phone? If not, you can also try this "method"-->

1. Create a single folder on your computer named: R.E.L Buuf iPhone iCon Mask iOS 7

2. Create one sub-folder within the "R.E.L Buuf iPhone iCon Mask iOS 7" folder called: Bundles

3. Copy and paste all of the contents from each of R.E.L.s individual "Bundles" folders into the "New" Bundles folder (that you created above).

4. Move the "newly created" R.E.L Buuf iPhone iCon Mask iOS 7 Folder (with its new sub-folders) into your iPhone:
    [Path] var > stash > Themes.xxxx

5. Go into Winterboard and select/check the R.E.L Buuf iPhone iCon Mask iOS 7 theme (be sure you don't have another full theme selected) and Respring!

6. Now you may have many apps that have not been "Buufed" within R.E.L.s version and that is to be expected. More will come from various people as time allows. If they were Buufed by R.E.L. and are not Buufed on your phone, see line #7!

7. If some apps are not being Buufed then you might want to download iCleaner or Respring or ClearMyCache (there may be others) from Cydia. Run the app to clear your icons cache and it will respring again.

I'm sorry that I didn't reply sooner and hopefully it's all working now anyway!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 01-28-2014 at 08:04 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

AllPepperS (01-29-2014)

Burrzoo thanks for the reply. I'll be waiting

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kash9212 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (01-28-2014)

Hi Greetings to you all in the new year. Will anyone update to iOS 7
    1 Buuf WFC Animation
    2 Buuf Flip Clock
    3 Buuf WFC
    Thank you
    Greetings Doreen burrzoo
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 01-29-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 ... LastLast