+ Reply
Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1487

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Kash9212 Marty mcfly how can I make that widge work? I downloaded on ifile n selected on winterboard but nothing happens. Anything I'm missing? you need widget
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kash9212 View Post
    Marty mcfly how can I make that widge work? I downloaded on ifile n selected on winterboard but nothing happens. Anything I'm missing?
    you need widget weather Widget Weather
    Last edited by 07bony; 01-10-2014 at 11:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 07bony For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-11-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It won't work on my 4s 7.0.4 I tray every thing winter board widget weather nothing works please help I waited for ever to get buuf back on my iphone

Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 1,020 Posts

The Lockscreen theme I recently posted is a Winterboard Lockscreen. It won't work on iOS7+ until Winterboard is updated....and as 07bony said above, this is a Widget Weather Lockscreen so that tweak needs to be installed (can be found in Cydia).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (01-13-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ooh oke that's to bad I hope they fix it soon I'm really a big fan of buuf and I hope there's more buuf things to come thanks for the support and can't wait to instal your theme

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mounir_85 For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-11-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yea the widget won't work on my ios7 7.0.4. I guess winterboard needs to be updated

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Keep us updated!!! Also D.E.L with more buuf theme update

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kash9212 For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-12-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi guys the winterboard is out now for all devices can you update the buuf tweak?
    thanks for all the hard work you put in to

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of my icons will not change. I have the right bundle and file name but the icon is square. Are there new file names? (iPhone 5s ios7)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi everyone,

Seeing this thread alive and kicking today gave me inspiration. I'm not sure if anyone here has checked out the UniAW6 thread but what do you think about a UniAW BUUF LS for iph4 and iph5?

UniAW BUUF - YouTube

GPS based. Widget Weather tweak required: Widget Weather

Will post shortly

Burrzoo - I hope all is well darling!

EDIT: OMG Burrzoo, I must have that Woody image. My son would flip out!!!

Hello Marty my dear friend! Happy New Year to you and the family! I hope life has been treating you well!

Somehow or another I totally missed these 2014 posts! YIKES! I'm all caught up now and so glad to see you and the others back here in action! Great work on the Buuf Weather Widget. I'm so jealous that I can't use it on my Galaxy Note 3! UGH! I got it anyway so maybe I can "work with it" to somehow use with my iPad 3.

I'm going to be slowly working on an iPad - retina - BUUF theme for iOS 7. I only have an iPad 3 to work with so might start a new thread when I get more done. I'm mainly just going to do it by Bundles for various apps. I don't know if I'll have time to get to the other features such as the music player controls, etc. We'll see....Luckily, some of the stuff for iOS 6 still works on iOS 7....

Here's the link to the "Woody" PNG and more from Mattahan. See page 2 for Woody (and other fun characters).

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-woody.png

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    Some of my icons will not change. I have the right bundle and file name but the icon is square. Are there new file names? (iPhone 5s ios7)
    Hi CosmeKid,

Which apps/icons are you having trouble with? I don't have an iPhone with iOS 7 but may be able to help out. Have you cleared out the "icon cache?" iWipecache and/or Respring or iCleaner are some of the apps in CYDIA that can help with that if you don't want to manually delete the file yourself (icon cached files are located via this path: var > mobile > Library > Caches > com.apple.IconsCache

Check this discussion thread out. Lots of information on iPhone with iOS 7.
    Last edited by burrzoo; 01-13-2014 at 07:52 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-14-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hello Marty my dear friend! Happy New Year to you and the family! I hope life has been treating you well!

Somehow or another I totally missed these 2014 posts! YIKES! I'm all caught up now and so glad to see you and the others back here in action! Great work on the Buuf Weather Widget. I'm so jealous that I can't use it on my Galaxy Note 3! UGH! I got it anyway so maybe I can "work with it" to somehow use with my iPad 3.

I'm going to be slowly working on an iPad - retina - BUUF theme for iOS 7. I only have an iPad 3 to work with so might start a new thread when I get more done. I'm mainly just going to do it by Bundles for various apps. I don't know if I'll have time to get to the other features such as the music player controls, etc. We'll see....Luckily, some of the stuff for iOS 6 still works on iOS 7....

Here's the link to the "Woody" PNG and more from Mattahan. See page 2 for Woody (and other fun characters).

Attachment 651079

Hi CosmeKid,

Which apps/icons are you having trouble with? I don't have an iPhone with iOS 7 but may be able to help out. Have you cleared out the "icon cache?" iWipecache and/or Respring or iCleaner are some of the apps in CYDIA that can help with that if you don't want to manually delete the file yourself (icon cached files are located via this path: var > mobile > Library > Caches > com.apple.IconsCache

Check this discussion thread out. Lots of information on iPhone with iOS 7.
    Hi burrzoo! great to see you back in here despite the limited time which you currently have.
    If I should delete the files manually, do I have to delete every single file or is it OK to delete the complete "com.apple.IconsCache" folder at one shot?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to schnubb For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (01-18-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post

Wow!! What an amazing link with AWESOME images. All the Marvel super heros -no way!!!! Thank you so much!

You wouldn't happen to have the PSD artwork for this image would you?

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-weatherinfobg.png

It would make "playing" soooo MUCH easier

Thanks darling. All the best!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Marty mcfly keep is posted!! Thank u

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kash9212 For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-14-2014)

Thanks

Does anyone have the link to the latest buuf theme update?

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    Does anyone have the link to the latest buuf theme update?
    Post 1 could be it?!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    Post 1 could be it?!
    Page 71. Look for D.E.L post that's what I have now on ios7 that works on my iPhone 5 it is not fully done tho.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kash9212 For This Useful Post:

CosmeKid (01-14-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kash9212 View Post
    Page 71. Look for D.E.L post that's what I have now on ios7 that works on my iPhone 5 it is not fully done tho.
    Thanks. I knew there was one on page 1. Just was wondering if there was anything else updated since then. Appreciate it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Basics
    Basics are done.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-photo.png

Thanks

@swing70. Can you share?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

/me comes wave hello to everyone in Buufland...

Everyone of us prodigal children of Buuf (including myself) that keep running away but always coming back home (and are lined back up in my mailbox since the new jail break) that are asking about an update all I can say is I will somehow try but I'm currently using a Note 3 Android and I'm away at work 12 hours a day so I'm not sure but one thing I've learned is NEVER say NEVER okay?

Hello to Shane and burrzoo over here too!

As of right now it seems and from a quick skim through the messageboard is that Winterboard is not supporting html scripts? So apparently that means that all the really cool animated themes are dust for now, when saurik fixes that if his time permits then I suppose they will all rise back up from the dust again. (hopefully)

Hello Mr. Marty!
    Last edited by Doreen; 01-18-2014 at 09:20 AM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (01-18-2014), Marty McFly (01-18-2014)