+ Reply
Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
that is what i wanted to make sure ! Gettting read to try it! THanks !
    Thanks

that is what i wanted to make sure ! Gettting read to try it! THanks !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

You're very welcome. Enjoy! =)

Thanks

Did we ever get gridlock or something I can use to arrange my icons like on your first screen shot? Love how you have those

I keep getting safemode
    Last edited by inurse; 02-16-2013 at 07:12 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inurse View Post
    Did we ever get gridlock or something I can use to arrange my icons like on your first screen shot? Love how you have those

I keep getting safemode
    It's not working for 6 yet. You have to use iBlank and get the iBlank shadow remover (can't remember name exactly). A little more work, but it works. Or iconoclasm, but you need layouts for that.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry Dorren to bother you again:
    The folder in your Word-tutorial to edit the weather code, "var locale", does not exist. Am I so stupid or is it just too late here in Germany (3.24am) ? :-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    It should be all the same so this would be the directory to drop the folder into okay.

/private/var/stash/Themes
    I thought we put the folders into the /Library/Themes folder. That's what I did but when I go into /private/var/stash/ I see a folder called Themes.Qx7Ec4 and another folder = Themes.tt5RQf. The first folder had all of the Default Themes that you see upon JB'ing and installing WinterBoard. The second folder had the BUUF themes I had uploaded to the /Library/Themes folder.

I too am on a Mac but using Cyberduck (which is somewhat like WinSCP).

First I'll try a process of elimination then if needed I'm going to start over. Clean install, etc....(especially before they put up the iOS ver.6.1.2).

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Sorry Dorren to bother you again:
    The folder in your Word-tutorial to edit the weather code, "var locale", does not exist. Am I so stupid or is it just too late here in Germany (3.24am) ? :-)
    Hi,

var locale is actually located within the configureMe.js file. That's where the Edit needs to take place.

)

Good Luck!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 02-16-2013 at 07:31 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

burrzoo, Same here, bro. I have put the Themes in the library, not private/var/stash, also using Cyberduck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to schnubb For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-17-2013)

Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

burrzoo, Same here, bro. I have put the Themes in the library, not private/var/stash, also using Cyberduck.
    *updated 2/17/13 to change the app name that caused BUUF to always end up in Safe Mode from Infinifolder to InfiniDock. I re-installed InfiniDOCK and the phone didn't immediately go into Safe Mode UNTIL I added a fifth app icon to the dock. Then my iPhone 5 did a respring on its own and I once again ended up in Safe Mode.

schnubb, ETAL

I finally got it to work (and with using the /Library/Themes folder)! Hopefully this will help others...

I uninstalled many apps (I had iBlanks, Safari Downloader, Messages+, then did a respring after each and it still kept going into SafeMode. When I got down to one of the last apps, which was InifiniDOCK, did a ReSpring and voilé!!! Working!

Camera, Mail, Maps, Calendar, Music icons - it seems like all of the expected icons are working for me. But I didn't verify each one...

Now to add my apps back in one at a time and retest.

p.s. I'm a gal, aka "dudette" LOL!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 02-17-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks

Seee that is exactly the way you trouble shoot! Just go backwards and eliminate one app at a time to find the culprit because it most definitely is a conflict of apps that is causing the crash. I'm trying not to bog down my phone this time around and only using the most necessary tweaks (mainly tweaks that give me more screen res etc.)

Also I really want to concentrate on making new things such as iWidgets that you can easily popup on your Springboard and place where you want.

I have a busy day tomorrow w/ some personal stuff but I will try to work some more on things and update as I clean things up on the theme alright? Have a good night you buuf heads! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-16-2013 at 09:36 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-16-2013), schnubb (02-17-2013)

Thanks

hi so my camera does not show icons gallery and many more. Please do you have the lockscreen clock? can anyone here give a picture of your lockscreen with weather Buuflive thank LS

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ABABABAB For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 642 Posts

Hi Doreen... Hope you are well.

My wife will be happy that her new iPhone 5 will now be able to get the usual special "Doreen" treatment. Now all I need is to clone myself at the moment to get time to organize things.

I won't be able to pop in much, but I'll be sure to stick my head in to say hello whenever I can.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361094384.271904.jpg

Shane

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,026 Posts

Yo sis....

Just donated to show graditude to a job - almost - well done...
    I am 8 months jobless due to the crisis so you can't buy a car from it...

Check my Dutch message......

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

Thanks

Hello Doreen! I did as you said, I placed first in Winterboard Buuf iphone 5 hd and then Buuf liveweather IP5 ls, I put in SummerBoard mode but the icons, images, camera, newspaper and music do not change ....: (What should I do? . sorry for my english but I'm Italian and I translate with google

also the facebook icon

20. The Following User Says Thank You to isadora For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Morning, uhhm good lunchtime together to all Buuf heads!
    It was a long NBA night yesterday. :-)
    Everythings works besides some unthemed icons. Gonna find out later the reason within Cydia later.
    Thanks Doreen for taking your rare time and helping!

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    schnubb, ETAL

I finally got it to work (and with using the /Library/Themes folder)! Hopefully this will help others...

I uninstalled many apps (I had iBlanks, Safari Downloader, Messages+, then did a respring after each and it still kept going into SafeMode. When I got down to one of the last apps, which was Inifinifolders, did a ReSpring and voilé!!! Working!

Camera, Mail, Maps, Calendar, Music icons - it seems like all of the expected icons are working for me. But I didn't verify each one...

Now to add my apps back in one at a time and retest.

p.s. I'm a gal, aka "dudette" LOL!
    What does ETAL mean? :-)
    Yes, /Library/Themes works here, too. Nice to meet you, dudette. Is burrzoo a female name then? :-)
    PS: it´s called voila, not voilé ....
    Have a nice day, dudette!

Forgot something, sorry Doreen. Can you please change the language of the current status in Live Weather theme from English to German or other languages for the European buuf heads, too? :-)
    -> issue strangely solved itself after pushing the home button.

Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    Hello Doreen! I did as you said, I placed first in Winterboard Buuf iphone 5 hd and then Buuf liveweather IP5 ls, I put in SummerBoard mode but the icons, images, camera, newspaper and music do not change ....: (What should I do? . sorry for my english but I'm Italian and I translate with google

also the facebook icon
    Hi isadora. Please see post #129 of Doreen. Seems to be some Cydia tweak issue.
    Last edited by schnubb; 02-17-2013 at 04:16 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to schnubb For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

Thanks

Schnubb Hello, I read your post # 129 of Doreen, but my problem is not the crash of the phone, not tweak crashes because as I have almost nothing, my problem is that some of the icons do not change ... thanks for answer

Green Apple
    Thanks

Schnubb Hello, I read your post # 129 of Doreen, but my problem is not the crash of the phone, not tweak crashes because as I have almost nothing, my problem is that some of the icons do not change ... thanks for answer
    I do have the same problem and try to figure it out later. It seems that some installed Cydia tweaks like "Infinifolders" block the theming.
    You have to delete each tweak after another in order to see which tweak is blocking.
    Hope this helped!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to schnubb For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

Thanks

I have the tweack I: aquaboard, hide clock, wallpaper and JPEGifier

forgive another thing, I do not see the clock on the lockscreen, why?
    Last edited by isadora; 02-17-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    hi so my camera does not show icons gallery and many more. Please do you have the lockscreen clock? can anyone here give a picture of your lockscreen with weather Buuflive thank LS
    I'm still trying to work on that flip clock too but there just is so much to do and so little time. But you will be the first one to get that when I fix it okay. =)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi Doreen... Hope you are well.

My wife will be happy that her new iPhone 5 will now be able to get the usual special "Doreen" treatment. Now all I need is to clone myself at the moment to get time to organize things.

I won't be able to pop in much, but I'll be sure to stick my head in to say hello whenever I can.

Attachment 622594

Shane
    Shane!!!!!!!!

I'm soo happy to see you!!!! and please it will be so nice if you pop in when your time permits. I know you are busy w/ the family so that takes priority but when you want to come out and play you know where to find me!

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    Yo sis....

Just donated to show graditude to a job - almost - well done...
    I am 8 months jobless due to the crisis so you can't buy a car from it...

Check my Dutch message......
    I actually think I must know more Dutch than I realized? I completely understood your Dutch message my problem is not being able to speak it but I can read it fine now. And thank you that was not necessary I feel horrible that you are jobless which means to meee "you" sent me a million dollars! I will work hard on this theme for you guys.

also the facebook icon
    Hi isadora (I'm Italian too)

Make sure you go into Winterboard's settings and turn on "Summerboard" or your icons will not theme.

Also make sure you updated Winterboard yesterday and that you re-download my updated main Buuf theme that I updated the icons on yesterday as well okay.

In my main theme Directory/Folder you will find another folder titled "Icons" simply create (2) of the same icons the size 128X128 of whatever app you are attempting to theme that I have not already placed there for you. Example...

1. Twitter.png
    2. [email protected]

Then respring your device and that should theme your Twitter app if you have Summerboard enabled in Winterboard that is.

I do have the same problem and try to figure it out later. It seems that some installed Cydia tweaks like "Infinifolders" block the theming.
    You have to delete each tweak after another in order to see which tweak is blocking.
    Hope this helped!
    Exactly, until the devs update their tweaks for the new iOS we are sure to have issues we need to give it some time for them to do their updates and in the meantime take the apps off that are causing the crashes and conflicts okay. I am having some issues w/ either Iconoclasm or Infinidock that seems to toss me crashing when I attempt to move my "Dock" icons around which is no big deal since I don't mess w/ my Dock icons too much.

I have the tweack I: aquaboard, hide clock, wallpaper and JPEGifier

forgive another thing, I do not see the clock on the lockscreen, why?
    I thinkkkk you just answered your own question? In your post you said you are using "hide clock" so you will need to uninstall that if you want your clock back. If you want a more customized clock you will need to edit my script for the font style as well as the placement but you need to edit my script I cannot edit everyone's scripts for their personal preferences though the script will alow you to do just about anything you want to your lockscreen okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-17-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Thanks

Doreen thank you very much, you are always friendly and helpful and also your work always sensational, but forgive me, I downloaded the Buuf theme iphone 5 HD updated not find it: (((, I disabled the lockscreen clock hide but all I get is the 'classic Watch the iPhone, is what should appear? regarding the activation of the theme in winterboard I put summermode mode but is the same, probably now the problem is that I have to re-download your theme updated ... if only I find him ..... ihihihih. Thanks again

Thanks

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361122795.778529.jpg
    Some apps not change...