+ Reply
Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by burrzoo Hello Jfish00, I think that your best bet is to read the UniAW6 thread (at least from page 240 and on). That group (which Marty McFly
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hello Jfish00,

I think that your best bet is to read the UniAW6 thread (at least from page 240 and on). That group (which Marty McFly is a big part of and he is active here so that's how we got the interim work around) is where the work is most active.

I'm not sure that we could use the new Yahoo Weather app "guts" to fetch weather. Coders/Developers really want to use a legit (authorized) process to fetch the weather forecast information (greater than 1 or 2 days) from Yahoo and it looks like Yahoo isn't allowing that now for "free."

If you find out about some other process, please keep us posted!

Thanks!
    burrzoo,

Thanks for the reply. I tried to read that thread but after a while, things started spinning lol (don't know how you guys do it!)

And I understand about dev's wanting legit stuff...just didn't think the idea was "non-legit" so thanks for setting me straight. I'm new to JB and still trying to figure it all out. First, and only theme I loaded was buuf...personally I think it is the best out there, so just wanting to try and contribute.

Will do more reading to familiarize myself with it and the site.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jfish00 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-24-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neno1978 View Post
    hi man. im using buuf law hd iphone 4 becouse i love it. if you can help to fix it https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wrjv0hrxw...koSY03F?v=1mci

neno1978,

Try replacing just the LockBackground.html in your buuf law HD theme with the one I have linked to here.

Let me know if it works alright or not.

burrzoo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    neno1978,

Try replacing just the LockBackground.html in your buuf law HD theme with the one I have linked to here.

Let me know if it works alright or not.

burrzoo
    yea ! It's work perfct!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neno1978 View Post
    yea ! It's work perfct!

Phewwww! Glad that it worked! Sometimes it's a "crapshoot" when I try and fix something! LOL!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Dear All

Any news Re. the Yahoo problems with the weather ?
    What must I do in order to see forecast again on my Home Screen...

Thanks !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    Dear All

Any news Re. the Yahoo problems with the weather ?
    What must I do in order to see forecast again on my Home Screen...

Thanks !

Hi Uriah,

It doesn't look like it is going to happen with Yahoo Weather in the near future. MamaJaay posted an Accuweather Forecast iWidget in the UniAW6 thread o this page (see Post#5270). Credits given to Mone for the code.

I am almost done with a version that will display BUUF weather icons and will probably post it sometime today with installation instructions.

To use it, you will need to download the iWidgets app from Cydia (free). I'll explain the rest later....

Be aware though that Accuweather info does not always match what you see from Yahoo Weather (which is where the Current Temp and Tomorrow Forecast is getting the info from..).

Update 05/30/13: This is the Buuf AccuWeather iWidget information/download>>>

1. Install the iWidget Tweak from Cydia

2. Within the attached Accuweather folder is an Widget.html file. You can change the color of the text for the days of the week and the Temperature Hi/Lo values. Currently they are White. In this same file is where I added a Weather code (WOEID, which is near the bottom of the file, US people can use their Zip Code).

3. Place the attached iWidgetAccuweatherForecast unzipped file/folder in the location =

var / mobile / Library / iWidgets

4. Tap and hold on any empty area of the Springboard. An Options popup will appear.

5. In the options that pop up, tap on iWidgetAccuweatherForecast and then tap on Add.

6. Afterwards, If you hold down any icon and when it starts to wiggle, the iWidget will also wiggle and you can move it around and place it where you want it on your springboard page. Also when it is wiggling, you can tap on the "X" to remove it.

Just to let you know that Accuweather temperature is always a little different than Yahoo weather so the Temperatures for "Today" might not be the same.

Download the iWidget here.
    Last edited by burrzoo; 05-30-2013 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Added Accuweather iWidget Information..

Thanks

Great News BUUF Fans!

Due to the tireless efforts of Marty McFly, the Yahoo Forecast has returned!!! WooHoo!!!!

He was made aware of a possible fix by yuengling25 and ran with it! Fixed the BUUF Yahoo Forecast code and the Yahoo Forecast code for many other themes.

THANKS MARTY!!!!!

Until Doreen has a chance to take a look and update the first post, you can download the updated Buuf iPhone 5 Weather Flip Clocks:

Update 05/30/13!

Uploaded new .Zip. Sorry! I forgot to modify folder #1. New .ZIP File for iPhone 5 Weather Flip Clocks can be found HERE.

Here are the Values that need or can be changed for your Location and other selections:

1 Buuf WFC Animation

Within the locationHere.js file >>

1. Change the value in red to either your Zip Code (for USA peeps only) or Yahoo WOEID (Weather ID)…
    var locale = "59937";

2 Buuf FlipClock LS
    Private / WeatherWidget / WeatherWidget.html

Within the WeatherWidget.html file:
    1. Change the "locale" in red>
    var locale = "59937" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"USNY0996"

2. Only languages available right now within this file is English or Italian (which is also configurable)>
    var LangTranslate = English // or Italian

3. // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = false //true|false

3 Buuf FlipClock HS

Private / WeatherWidget / WeatherWidget.html

1. Change the "locale" in red>
    var locale = "59937" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"USNY0996"

2. Only languages available right now within this file is English or Italian (which is also configurable)>
    var LangTranslate = English // or Italian

3. // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Fahrenheit
    var isCelsius = false //true|false
    Last edited by burrzoo; 05-30-2013 at 09:33 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

ABABABAB (05-30-2013), AllPepperS (05-31-2013), Marty McFly (06-01-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi All

Where do I put the city code in the LS version and the HS version ?

Thanks

Thanks

Great News BUUF Fans!

Due to the tireless efforts of Marty McFly, the Yahoo Forecast has returned!!! WooHoo!!!!

He was made aware of a possible fix by yuengling25 and ran with it! Fixed the BUUF Yahoo Forecast code and the Yahoo Forecast code for many other themes.

THANKS MARTY!!!!!

Until Doreen has a chance to take a look and update the first post, you can download the updated Buuf iPhone 5 Weather Flip Clocks HERE:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pt3c18fsc...p%20Clocks.zip
    Thank you very much for s informations and great help. Big thanks to you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    Hi All

Where do I put the city code in the LS version and the HS version ?

Thanks

Hi uriah,

Sorry it took so long to respond. Please see my POST#1367 above. I uploaded a new .ZIP file for the iPhone 5 Weather Flip Clocks because I forgot to update one file for the Yahoo fix and also added some instructions.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Great News BUUF Fans!

Until Doreen has a chance to take a look and update the first post, you can download the updated Buuf iPhone 5 Weather Flip Clocks:
    I just wanted to pop up in here to say hello to everyone in Buufland and a special "Thank you" to you Janet for updating Buuf and keeping things going. I've been unfortunately trying take on more than I could handle and got myself pretty run down and have not been able to bounce back as of yet but as soon as I do I will update the links and try to get things back on track again okay. Atleast the files, links and icons are still traceable until then. Take care and hopefully I'll be back to play in Buufland in the near future!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (06-01-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I just wanted to pop up in here to say hello to everyone in Buufland and a special "Thank you" to you Janet for updating Buuf and keeping things going. I've been unfortunately trying take on more than I could handle and got myself pretty run down and have not been able to bounce back as of yet but as soon as I do I will update the links and try to get things back on track again okay. Atleast the files, links and icons are still traceable until then. Take care and hopefully I'll be back to play in Buufland in the near future!
    Missing you Doreen but main thing (as always) is to take care of yourself and Family!

Things (as you know) are pretty quiet around here but when Yahoo Weather Forecast broke people were really anxious in many Theme discussion threads. We wouldn't have this update at all if it weren't for Marty McFly! He's been outstanding in this thread and within UniAW6 thread (maybe others!). His knowledge and help have been invaluable and SO APPRECIATED by me and hundreds of others.

Get Healthy/Stay Healthy/Be Happy!

Janet (aka burrzoo)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (06-02-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello guys,

Just wondering, will the weather fix work on iPhone 4S? I'm still on DarkBuuf 5.0.

Thanks

Thanks Janet for bringing that to my attention! Thank you Marty! I apologize but I've not been able to catch up on reading all the post. Feel free to use any of the images to create whatever Buuf things you guys want I have alot posted all over and in my old thread as well okay.

To be honest I am surprised it took Yahoo so long to shake off all us leeches! And it's obvious it was only a matter of time for the guys to figure out another way around it.

Thanks Janet for the well wishes and I'm just in need of some rest for a while (guess all my super powers have worn off) hehe

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (06-02-2013)

Thanks

Thanks Janet for the well wishes and I'm just in need of some rest for a while (guess all my super powers have worn off) hehe
    Today I'll be sending you a new batch of Kryptonite!

Quote Originally Posted by Argiope View Post
    Hello guys,

Just wondering, will the weather fix work on iPhone 4S? I'm still on DarkBuuf 5.0.
    Hello Argiope,

Probably will! Here is something to look for in your Dark Buuf 5.0 files (per Marty McFly's instructions):

If your your Yahoo URL weather call line in 'weather.js' or whatever other file your are using just looks like this:

url="http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss/"

...then you need to change this line which is just below the URL line:

xml_request.open("GET", url+zip+'_'+varUnit+'.xml');

to this...

xml_request.open("GET", url+zip+'&u='+varUnit+'&d=5.xml');

I have an old Dark Buuf theme and find the Weather Information within the LockBackground.html file. The area where you make the correction should look like this: Change the line in red as noted above>>

url="http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss/" //u=Farenheit, because accuWeather sucks

var xml_request = new XMLHttpRequest();
    xml_request.onload = function(e) {xml_loaded(e, xml_request, callback);}
    xml_request.overrideMimeType("text/xml");
    xml_request.open("GET", url+zip+'_'+varUnit+'.xml');
    xml_request.setRequestHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
    xml_request.send(null);

return xml_request;

Let me know if this matches up and works for you. If not, I would like to see the file(s) and see if we can fix it for you..
    Last edited by burrzoo; 06-02-2013 at 11:39 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (06-02-2013)

Thanks

Today I'll be sending you a new batch of Kryptonite!
    Okay so now you are trying to kill me!? hehe
    You are suppose to take away whatever Kryptonite has been zapping my super powers! =)
    Hugs (I actually just need some iron most likely)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

You are suppose to take away whatever Kryptonite has been zapping my super powers! =)
    Sorry to pop my head in quickly and to hear you are so run down Doreen!

Can't help with the iron but perhaps Buuf-Girl needs to team up with Iron Man.

I know how you feel, sometimes you just feel like "Stop the world... I wanna get off!"

Anyway, like me I know you'll be dusting yourself off and soldiering on in no time.

Lots of love, pleasant thoughts & hugs sent express from down under!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (06-02-2013), meth357 (09-14-2014)

Thanks

Ask and yee shall receive.....OK, OK....here's another "Green" substance coming your way!

Can O' WhoopA$$!!

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-whoopassss.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

26. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (06-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Sorry to pop my head in quickly and to hear you are so run down Doreen!

Can't help with the iron but perhaps Buuf-Girl needs to team up with Iron Man.

I know how you feel, sometimes you just feel like "Stop the world... I wanna get off!"

Anyway, like me I know you'll be dusting yourself off and soldiering on in no time.

Lots of love, pleasant thoughts & hugs sent express from down under!
    /me huggles Shane! Thank you I feel better already from the kind words and all the iron you and Janet have sent my way! hehe
    I'll be fine, life is nothing but a challenge and challenges make you stronger (once you recoup that is)

Ask and yee shall receive.....OK, OK....here's another "Green" substance coming your way!

Can O' WhoopA$$!!

Attachment 641433
    /me saves that can of spinach for my lunch tomorrow! Thanks again you guys!
    XXOOXXOOXX
    Last edited by Doreen; 06-02-2013 at 11:00 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (06-06-2013)

Thanks

Seems like Yahoo has turned on their feed again. My lockscreen forecast started working again without me doing anything just as it was before. Maybe they turned it off during their development and release of their new weather app on itunes.

And a big public shout out to Janet for helping me with this thru PM's and all the work she did to get me going using another method. Gonna install her work and use that because of all her work. Thanks Janet!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jfish00 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (06-06-2013)