+ Reply
Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1727

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Dear All I am having this serious problem with the Home Screen Buuf .... For some unknown reason the HS is not working since yesterday ant I get no weather
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Dear All

I am having this serious problem with the Home Screen Buuf ....
    For some unknown reason the HS is not working since yesterday ant I get no weather updates
    I did not install any new APP nor did I change the settings of the Theme.
    What's making it even stranger is my Lock screen on which I have the UniAW6.0 theme with the same problem !
    My GPS is working OK and my weather APP is workin fine + my correct location.
    I did try hard reset with no success....

PLEASE H E L P ! ! !

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    Dear All

I am having this serious problem with the Home Screen Buuf ....
    For some unknown reason the HS is not working since yesterday ant I get no weather updates
    I did not install any new APP nor did I change the settings of the Theme.
    What's making it even stranger is my Lock screen on which I have the UniAW6.0 theme with the same problem !
    My GPS is working OK and my weather APP is workin fine + my correct location.
    I did try hard reset with no success....

PLEASE H E L P ! ! !
    Uriah, ABABABAB, All others,

Looks like Yahoo has made some serious changes to apps retrieving the weather/forecasts. Please check out the (lengthy) thread for the UniAW6 theme here.

Take a look at Post # 4774...

You'll have to do a lot of reading to try and fully understand what is going on and possible fixes.

I don't know if we'll have a fix/answers that quickly for the BUUF Weather themes....Sorry! This research stuff can be extremely time consuming!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-22-2013)

Thanks

Please burrzoo can help us. all are not familiar with how to fix the weather widget. Thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abababab View Post
    please burrzoo can help us. All are not familiar with how to fix the weather widget. Thank you
    pleeeeeaseeeeee

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    Please burrzoo can help us. all are not familiar with how to fix the weather widget. Thank you
    ABABABAB, and all,

I haven't been able to fix it or get it to work yet with the information I've read about on UniAW thread. They have some (partial?) work-around in the UniAW thread but many there are also trying to design a permanent fix. I'm doing lots and lots of reading and haven't finished the many pages of posts.
    It sounds like Yahoo is or wants to start charging people to use their weather code (API).

You must all have some patience! You might also try and do some reading/research as well. So much information out there it can drive you crazy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

AllPepperS (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 1,059 Posts

Hi all,

Burrzoo it's been a while If you've been reading the UniAW thread then I'm sure you've noticed that's where I've been spending my time In fact, I'm now one of the beta testers for v6.3 coming out very soon

I'm happy to help all of you here as BUUF was the first theme I played with when I first JB my phone. It sounds like we are talking about one widget in particular? If someone would like to zip it up and post a link, I will be happy to fix it for you and post a new link.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-22-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi all,

Burrzoo it's been a while If you've been reading the UniAW thread then I'm sure you've noticed that's where I've been spending my time In fact, I'm now one of the beta testers for v6.3 coming out very soon

I'm happy to help all of you here as BUUF was the first theme I played with when I first JB my phone. It sounds like we are talking about one widget in particular? If someone would like to zip it up and post a link, I will be happy to fix it for you and post a new link.

Hey Marty!!

Glad to see you back here!

I DiD see that you are extremely active and providing great input in the UniAW thread. Congrats on your progress! We would really appreciate your time, efforts and expertise here. I haven't gotten through the many pages of information (including the infamous "last ten" pages) yet...and I'm not even confident that I could help after reading it all (but trying)!

I don't believe that either of these themes (found on the First page of this BUUF thread) are working any longer.

Updated on 3-8-13: Buuf iP5 LiveWeather FlipClock

02-16-13: Buuf Live Weather Lockscreen

Our old "Impulse" themes don't work either...

Thank YOU!!!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 05-22-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks

yes thank you very much for your help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi all,

hi man. im using buuf law hd iphone 4 becouse i love it. if you can help to fix it https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wrjv0hrxw...koSY03F?v=1mci

Thanks

Hi all,

Hard at work here for y'all

Here's the "Buuf iP5 LiveWeather FlipClock" from page one, updated and working! You will notice that you have lost some of your extended forecast. That is the issue with all weather widgets right now. Yahoo removed most of the forecast from their feed and only left us with today and tomorrow. So any widgets calling for more then that just don't work altogether

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pj41k04khm...p%20Clocks.zip

More to come...

EDIT: Hey Burrzoo, the "Buuf Live Weather Lockscreen" from page one worked fine for me

I noticed that it doesn't use the 4 day forecast. Any widget that does not use a forecast should still be working. The only stipulation with that is we are finding lots of widgets that DON'T use a forecast, that still have part of the code for it present. Widgets won't work unless forecast code is removed completely or commented out.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-22-2013 at 11:56 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-22-2013)

Thanks

Marty McFly
    Many thanks for the correction, but really only works Forecast for today and tomorrow. do you think that will fix that worked the weather forecast for several days. thank you very much for your great work

Thanks

Marty McFly
    Many thanks for the correction, but really only works Forecast for today and tomorrow. do you think that will fix that worked the weather forecast for several days. thank you very much for your great work
    Yahoo has changed their feed. They no longer offer the 4 day forecast for free. They only offer a 1 day forecast plus the current day. That's what caused the problem to begin with

Thanks

So if I understand it to be. Weather for only two days

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey neno1978 it doesn't work on my iphone 5! why??

Thanks

So if I understand it to be. Weather for only two days
    Right now, correct. I and a few other people are working on a permanent fix to get forecast back without using Yahoo.....using Accuweather.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miko83 View Post
    hey neno1978 it doesn't work on my iphone 5! why??
    becouse yahoo has change its the problem man, no work for me to. i will look for a solution, for help
    Solved. In order that the theme works correctly, only it is necessary to change the old lockbackground.html for the following one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwalsfywhv...nd.html?v=1mci
    Last edited by neno1978; 05-23-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks

hi we are happy and you managed AccuWeather so we here on the forum from you know. thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by neno1978 View Post
    becouse yahoo has change its the problem man, no work for me to. i will look for a solution, for help
    Solved. In order that the theme works correctly, only it is necessary to change the old lockbackground.html for the following one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwalsfywhv...nd.html?v=1mci
    link to your Dropbox does not work

Right now, correct. I and a few other people are working on a permanent fix to get forecast back without using Yahoo.....using Accuweather.
    hi we are happy and you managed AccuWeather so we here on the forum from you know. thank you very much
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 05-23-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks

Deleted by author
    Last edited by Jfish00; 05-24-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks

Default idea?
    Since yahoo has their own forecast app, is there any way to tear that apart and get the feed they are using to point to the forecast feed? Or from any other app/widget, like wunderground's weather app, which actually has 10 day forecast? Just wondering outloud as I miss the forecast on my lockscreen. Would like to help in anyway I can to get this going again. The page on theme UniAW6 shows they are working on it as well...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jfish00 View Post
    Since yahoo has their own forecast app, is there any way to tear that apart and get the feed they are using to point to the forecast feed? Or from any other app/widget, like wunderground's weather app, which actually has 10 day forecast? Just wondering outloud as I miss the forecast on my lockscreen. Would like to help in anyway I can to get this going again. The page on theme UniAW6 shows they are working on it as well...
    Hello Jfish00,

I think that your best bet is to read the UniAW6 thread (at least from page 240 and on). That group (which Marty McFly is a big part of and he is active here so that's how we got the interim work around) is where the work is most active.

I'm not sure that we could use the new Yahoo Weather app "guts" to fetch weather. Coders/Developers really want to use a legit (authorized) process to fetch the weather forecast information (greater than 1 or 2 days) from Yahoo and it looks like Yahoo isn't allowing that now for "free."

If you find out about some other process, please keep us posted!

Thanks!