+ Reply
Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1489

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
could you please update the controls for "music controls pro" they aren't in retina display
    Green Apple
    Thanks

could you please update the controls for "music controls pro" they aren't in retina display

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Great theme creators and all others,
    Thanks a billion for this epic theme.The best theme so far IMHO.
    Well,I have a small issue with this theme, I cannot have the theme lockscreen passcode and music player interface.I am attaching images for references..Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0808.pngBuuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0807.png

Can anyone please tell me how do I fix this?? Just give me some idea and I will try to do it..

Also,does the homescreen change according to time of the day like it used to do in earlier version of Buuf or is it just stationary?
    Last edited by lordvoldemort8; 05-12-2013 at 07:41 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a color keyboard iOS 6 compatible for the buuf 6 theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Is there a color keyboard iOS 6 compatible for the buuf 6 theme?
    yes,there is,it is posted on the first page of this thread also you can download any buuf keyboard from cydia,all of them are compatible.Tried on my iphone4s ios 6.1.2

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lordvoldemort8 For This Useful Post:

ssemmel (05-13-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordvoldemort8 View Post
    Well,I have a small issue with this theme, I cannot have the theme lockscreen passcode and music player interface.I am attaching images for references..Attachment 637575Attachment 637576

Can anyone please tell me how do I fix this?? Just give me some idea and I will try to do it..

Also,does the home screen change according to time of the day like it used to do in earlier version of Buuf or is it just stationary?
    Bump!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Downloaded the files but I'm stuck on where to put them on my iphone. I've downloaded many via cydia but none manually. I don't know where to put this files I just downloaded, so if someone could help me by letting me know where each file goes or point me to where I could find this info, I would appreciate it.
    Doreen, I know your busy, so this question is for anyone who could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

What files are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by hellphir View Post
    Downloaded the files but I'm stuck on where to put them on my iphone. I've downloaded many via cydia but none manually. I don't know where to put this files I just downloaded, so if someone could help me by letting me know where each file goes or point me to where I could find this info, I would appreciate it.
    Doreen, I know your busy, so this question is for anyone who could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Banana View Post
    What files are you referring to?

I'm referring to the downloads from #1 post.

_Buuf iPhone 5 HD Theme
    _Buuf Badge Theme
    _Buuf Customized Icons
    _Buff iP5 LW FlipClock
    _Buff Colorkeyboard Theme
    _Buuf LW Lockscreen

Not sure where each one needs to go in the phone.
    Last edited by hellphir; 05-14-2013 at 10:44 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

I'm referring to the downloads from #1 post.

_Buuf iPhone 5 HD Theme
    _Buuf Badge Theme
    _Buuf Customized Icons
    _Buff iP5 LW FlipClock
    _Buff Colorkeyboard Theme
    _Buuf LW Lockscreen

Not sure where each one needs to go in the phone.

Hello hellphir,

Here's some info for you....

_Buuf Badge Theme>>For more info/instructions>>>
    Go to this page in this BUUF thread and look at Post# 1164

Buuf iPhone 5 HD Theme AND _Buff iP5 LW FlipClock AND _Buuf LW Lockscreen>>>
    It's pretty much just copy and paste. If you are using iFUNBOX (very simple, easy to use app for both Windows and Mac). In iFUNBOX, click on the "Raw File System" selection in the left-hand side, then Go to this folder first = var/stash/themes.xxx then you just click on "Copy from PC" or "Copy from Mac" and navigate to the location on your computer where the downloaded theme files are to put them in the Themes.xxx folder ("xxx" = some specific text for "your" iPhone), refresh if using iFUNBOX then go into WinterBoard and check off the themes you want to use but try placing the in a specific order, otherwise you might have problems:
    1 Buuf WFC Animation
    2 Buuf FlipClock LS
    3 Buuf FlipClock HS

_For Buuf LW Lockscreen, you should also download lock screen clock hide (free in Cydia). It hides the stock clock on your lock screen so you can use the themed one.

_Buuf Customized Icons>>
    This is a groups of icons that you can use for the apps that you might have on your iPhone. There are a couple of ways to use icons. One is by placing them in the Icons Folder (within the Theme itself) or via the Bundles method. There might be some "naming conventions" that you have to use so it would really help you to read through this thread for a lot more details, information, issues/bugs and guide points. It would be too lengthy for me to explain in this post. Sorry

_Buff Colorkeyboard Theme>>>
    SORRY, I don't have the (required) Color Keyboard application (it's a paid app in Cydia) so cannot help on the "placement" of the CK BUUF theme....

Lastly, within the Weather portion of the theme files is a "Read Me" file which will explain what to modify to be able to have the correct Weather info/forecast for your location.
    Last edited by burrzoo; 05-14-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hello hellphir,

Here's some info for you.....

burrzoo,
    thank you for your time and help. I really appreciate the info. Just what I needed. As for the customized icons, I will do some reading, this is an area I really need to learn.
    Once again, Thanks.

Thanks

Well,I have a small issue with this theme, I cannot have the theme lockscreen passcode and music player interface.I am attaching images for references..Attachment 637575Attachment 637576

Also,does the homescreen change according to time of the day like it used to do in earlier version of Buuf or is it just stationary?
    Hey lordvoldemort8,

I'm not sure what exactly isn't working for you with the lockscreen passcode and music player interface. Is it that you are missing your Album artwork on the Lockscreen and also missing the "Boxes/fields" that are displayed when you enter your password? Pleas explain a little more.

I enabled the Buuf FlipClock LAW HD theme (which I think is the one you are using) and played a song using the "stock" Music app.

Attached screenshots of what I see on my iPhone 5 with Music Playing and without AND when trying to enter a passcode.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-ls_passcodeentry_withmusic.png
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-ls_passcodeentry_withoutmusic.png

RE: "does the homescreen change according to time of the day"
    I think that was the "24 hours of Buuf" theme and I don;t believe it has been updated for the iPhone 5 screen size yet...

burrzoo,
    thank you for your time and help. I really appreciate the info. Just what I needed. As for the customized icons, I will do some reading, this is an area I really need to learn.
    Once again, Thanks.
    hellphir,

No problem...The "Bundle" method is more time consuming but personally I think it is better in the long haul. Much more involved than when just using the Icons folder. Be aware that WHEN you want to place any Application Icon in the Dock, it MUST be themed via the Bundles Method or you will constantly crash and your iPhone will go into SafeMode. . This happens with any theme out there, not just the BUUF theme....

Enjoy!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 05-14-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi there. The font is really cool, could you please tell me which one it is?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a PerPageHtml Buuf flipclock that works with the iphone 5?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Like 24 hour buuf
    Hi everyone!
    In my 3GS I used to have buuf infinity with the background changing with the hours into day, night(with stars), sunrise, afternoon, sunset ecc. (more or less like 24 hour buuf)
    The background was WHY(road) but I can't find the images (with different colors of the sky and without sun, moon, clouds)in internet and in cydia too.
    Maybe you can help me.. And is there a way to Let 24 hour buuf running with buuf hd iphone 5?
    Thank you very much for your great work!!
    Last edited by miko83; 05-15-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks

Hi,

I modified each image within the 24 Hours of Buuf theme from "320 X 480" to "320 X 560"

Now this looks OK (not too stretched) on my phone but I'm using a short dock. Let me know if it looks alright on your phone. Also, you can add any .PNG that you want to by replacing any "time" (example: you don't like the "3pm" .PNG, just rename it (so you still have the original) and put your desired .PNG in the folder = Private then be sure to name your own .PNG to "3pm.png").

You can also try resizing the .PNGs yourself if they don't look right on Your phone.

You can download the 24 Hours of BUUF theme here.

Let us all know how it works out. Anyone can, please feel free to try it out!

**Thanks (of course!) to Doreen for all of her original hard work on this theme (and as always, Mattahan for his supreme BUUF artwork!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miko83 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    In my 3GS I used to have buuf infinity with the background changing with the hours into day, night(with stars), sunrise, afternoon, sunset ecc. (more or less like 24 hour buuf)
    The background was WHY(road) but I can't find the images (with different colors of the sky and without sun, moon, clouds)in internet and in cydia too.
    Maybe you can help me.. And is there a way to Let 24 hour buuf running with buuf hd iphone 5?
    Thank you very much for your great work!!
    miko83, see my response above (Post#1334)! Hopefully this will help you. This is not from BUUF Infinity though...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Has anyone made a Buuf icon for Candy Crush?

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishlyDelicious View Post
    Has anyone made a Buuf icon for Candy Crush?
    Don't know much about the game, but there is an original Mattahan candy icon.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-17-2013), Marty McFly (05-17-2013)

Thanks

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_2956.pnghi 2 Buuf FlipClock LS stopped displaying the weather forecast. Can you help me. Thank you
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 05-21-2013 at 11:34 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    the same here. since yesterday no weather forecast :/