+ Reply
Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 556364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1489

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Aiban It didn't work ... initially. I had to repeat the file twice, one was called [email protected] as you stated ... but i didn't see anything till
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiban View Post
    It didn't work ... initially.

I had to repeat the file twice, one was called [email protected] as you stated ... but i didn't see anything till i had videoIconUnknown@2x as well, NOW it works..... that was alot of work for one icon.
    Thanks to the both of you for your help and i have clicks Thanks on all your posts.
    Aiban,

Here's the entire Bundle for you to look at for all file sizes and naming conventions from the Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme. I don't (yet) know what the files are used for that have "FaceTime" in their name..

Quote Originally Posted by Aiban View Post
    (and actually makes me curious what the facetime icon does in the com.apple.mobilephone folder?
    Aiban,

Check out this modification instructions. This guy wanted to change the Facetime icon to be an iPhone icon on his iPod to try and fool people...Maybe those Facetime files are only used on an iPod...

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Well done burrzoo!

I am well out of practice with theming as i don't get any time any more, but I knew one of our experts would bring forth the answer.
    sjbtax, I KNOW that you know that this "investigative" work takes a lot of time! I just retired so I truly have that "luxury!" I enjoy it so much but have to back off every now and then so I can get something else done around the house, etc.! LOL! I didn't go to bed until 2:30 this morning.....If only Re-Springing was a faster part of the process! Hahaha!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 04-18-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

/me waves hello to burrzoo and Shane! Sorry for dropping off the map but I've had some personal matters keeping me away. I hope everyone is doing good in Buufland?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    .... I hope everyone is doing good in Buufland?
    Great to see you Doreen!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-19-2013)

Thanks

/me waves hello to burrzoo and Shane! Sorry for dropping off the map but I've had some personal matters keeping me away. I hope everyone is doing good in Buufland?
    Hey Doreen,
    Missing you in Buufland. Pretty quiet around here. I haven't had enough time to play with the themes very much. Life getting in the way! It's all good though.
    Here's to wishing that you win the new Power ball jackpot!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-19-2013)

Thanks

I have a question on the SB weather. It doesn't show day and night background right? It's only the live Lock screen. TIA

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 642 Posts

A big wave back in your direction. Hope everything is OK.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Great to see you Doreen!
    Hello Marty!

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hey Doreen,
    Missing you in Buufland. Pretty quiet around here. I haven't had enough time to play with the themes very much. Life getting in the way! It's all good though.
    Here's to wishing that you win the new Power ball jackpot!
    Well you gotta be in it to win it and I ain't in it cuz me has been a bit busy lately (but all is going quite good right now) my Mom was pretty sick and that totally tossed me for a loop and then I transitioned into a new position which is absolutely a dream come true so all is perfect right now. Thank you Janet!

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    A big wave back in your direction. Hope everything is OK.
    /me huggles Shane! Yup all is going great now. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    I have a question on the SB weather. It doesn't show day and night background right? It's only the live Lock screen. TIA
    jon the weather BG's are fed by yahoo's weather feed and "some" of the BG's are used for day "and" night so since that is controled by the feed for those such as "cloudy" I needed to design a BG without a sun or moon indicative of day or night cuz the feed does not permit certain occurrences to have either a day or night image (hard to explain) I believe there are only like 7 that allow you to create the image to show a sun or moon indicating day or night.

Anyways, I've got so many weather themes and clocks I'm not sure which one you are asking about. iP4 or iP5? My Static themes or Animated themes?
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-19-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Thanks

I'm using the live weather flip clock for iPhone 5. I remember when I had it on my iPhone 4 that background would change for day background and night.

jon the weather BG's are fed by yahoo's weather feed and "some" of the BG's are used for day "and" night so since that is controled by the feed for those such as "cloudy" I needed to design a BG without a sun or moon indicative of day or night cuz the feed does not permit certain occurrences to have either a day or night image (hard to explain) I believe there are only like 7 that allow you to create the image to show a sun or moon indicating day or night.

Anyways, I've got so many weather themes and clocks I'm not sure which one you are asking about. iP4 or iP5? My Static themes or Animated themes?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry to interfer and ask.
    I want to resize the icons of the complete settings on my iPad4.
    Which was the correct path again via ssh, does anyone know it and can help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    I'm using the live weather flip clock for iPhone 5. I remember when I had it on my iPhone 4 that background would change for day background and night.
    Yes, that was a theme I created for the iP4 and for donations I'm not at this time doing that because it takes months of work creating all the new images that would need to be redesigned for the new iP5 (49) weather BG's alone just for the changing wallpapers to the exact and that's just scratching the surface don't forget all the scripting that would need to be done for the Clock and Weather to get that to work again etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Hi schnubb unfortunately I don't own an iPad so I cannot help you but hopefully someone will jump in and help you okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-20-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Hi schnubb,

Do you mean the smaller icons in the Settings section which are themed via Bundles> com.apple.Preferences?

See my old post #609 on this page for the naming conventions.

The original Apple "Settings" icons are here: /var/stash/Applications/Preferences.app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

schnubb (04-21-2013)

Thanks

Hello everyone ..... create an animated weather for the lockscreen like this? You can? )))

HTC RHYME animacje pogody weather animation - YouTube

YoWindow for iPhone gameplay - YouTube

17. The Following User Says Thank You to isadora For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-21-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hi schnubb,

Do you mean the smaller icons in the Settings section which are themed via Bundles> com.apple.Preferences?

See my old post #609 on this page for the naming conventions.

The original Apple "Settings" icons are here: /var/stash/Applications/Preferences.app
    Thanks, burrzoo. Managed to theme the icons within the prefernce folder.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,510 Times in 1,200 Posts

hello to all...is this theme going to work on my 4s ios 6.1.2 device?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    Hello everyone ..... create an animated weather for the lockscreen like this? You can? )))
    HTC RHYME animacje pogody weather animation - YouTube
    YoWindow for iPhone gameplay - YouTube
    This is very cool. Is it available yet?

Check this out: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all,first of all a huge thanks to Doreen and other guys for your tremendous efforts.It's good to see that one of the greatest theme is being revived for ios6.My problem is when I tried to get this theme work on my iphone4s ios6.1.2 ,the phone goes into safe mode.This happens only when the main theme is applied.Icons are displayed properly,but don't know why phone goes into safe mode..any help would be appreciated..
    Thanks a lot once again.
    Have a great day ahead..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordvoldemort8 View Post
    Hi all,first of all a huge thanks to Doreen and other guys for your tremendous efforts.It's good to see that one of the greatest theme is being revived for ios6.My problem is when I tried to get this theme work on my iphone4s ios6.1.2 ,the phone goes into safe mode.This happens only when the main theme is applied.Icons are displayed properly,but don't know why phone goes into safe mode..any help would be appreciated..
    Thanks a lot once again.
    Have a great day ahead..

It could possibly be due to the Icons/apps that you have in your dock. Any Dock Icons need to be themed via the Bundle Method and not via the Icons folder. I suggest that you either check the Bundles folder and se which apps are themed and rename the correspondinh .PNGs within the Icons folder so they are not going to be used by the Theme. You can also remove all app icons from the dock and put them into the dock one-by-one to see it immediately go into Safe Mode. Lots of info within this thread. Seems to possibly be a WinterBoard issue as it happens with other NON-Buuf themes too.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-21-2013), lordvoldemort8 (04-21-2013), Marty McFly (04-21-2013)

Thanks

Yes the phone will go into Safemode when there are "any" icons in the dock that are not themed via the Bundles route okay so make sure you have "only" icons in the dock that are themed via bundles.

This will happen w/ "any" theme (not just Buuf) w/ the only exception being that the icon is themed via a "mask" okay...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

lordvoldemort8 (04-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    This is very cool. Is it available yet?

Check this out: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    hello! you are very beautiful ones I've linked but I had in mind something like those in the video. YoWindow app exists for the iphone app but it is not a lockscreen and other video perhaps an animated weather concerns that owns the HTC, I asked you, that you are very good, if it was possible to create something like

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for this terrific theme! (Jailbroken 4S 6.1.2)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0108.png   Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0109.png   Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0110.png   Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0111.png  
    Last edited by iRetired; 04-21-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Added Winterboard listing pic