+ Reply
Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1494

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by burrzoo REL & ipawnforfun, I'm figuring that ipawnforfun must be totally correct. Sorry but maybe when I did my restores it was day before, day of??? When
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    REL & ipawnforfun,
    I'm figuring that ipawnforfun must be totally correct. Sorry but maybe when I did my restores it was day before, day of??? When apple started offering 6.1.3??? I thought I had done it afterwards but from the in depth reading today on iphoneqa & other places I just couldn't have been able to... Sorry, wasn't trying to mislead anyone. I especially hate to write info when it could seriously screw up your JBreak.
    No problem bro ! you were just trying to help ! everyone knows you are great and remember you only helped me get Buuf set up on my iPhone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Burrzoo is always with good intentions ONLY much appriciated
    so back to square one ehehe not possible for us to reinstall ios 6.1.2
    so need to think twice before each thing
    ohhh it sucks
    about the weather i see someone asked i am using same weather from Doreen buuf

4. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I change the background of a incoming call or outgoing call to a buff theme BG

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can anyone please explain to me how I change the "LTE" indicator to have a picture?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 1,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dota-pro View Post
    Can anyone please explain to me how I change the "LTE" indicator to have a picture?
    Not sure if you mean changing the 'carrier' - which can be done by downloading a free tweak from Cydia called "Zeppelin".
    If you mean the signal bars (wifi or cellular), that's a little different. You need to download "Winterboard" which allows you to apply different themes to your phone. Then it's just a matter of finding the right theme. For example, I always loved the "evolution of man" cellular signal bars: Capture.JPG

Here is a link to download if you like it too: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0jo6y7r0p...Bars.theme.rar

Hope that helps. Happy themeing!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Anthonerz (04-18-2013), burrzoo (04-16-2013), sjbtax (04-17-2013)

Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Last edited by burrzoo; 04-16-2013 at 09:29 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-16-2013), sjbtax (04-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for your hard work.
    I use iOS 6.1.2 on my iPhone 4S

I have one icon that wont' change and i couldn't work out why.

In the dialer when you "hide keypad" and the 6 boxes appear for add contacts, hold, speaker etc, all your icons appear except for ONE. The Facetime icon remains the static flat Apple icon. I checked your theme and found you didn't have one.

I found a tester icon to try to "neaten" up the theme .... but an official one that matches would be MUCH nicer Do you have one or working on one?

Anyways, the filenames i tried didn't work, these tests were taken from other themes
    Icon-FaceTime-BB@2x~iphone.png
    Icon-FaceTime-BB@2x~ipod.png
    Icon-FaceTime-Small@2x~iphone.png
    Icon-FaceTime-Small@2x~ipod.png
    Icon-FaceTime@2x~iphone.png
    Icon-FaceTime@2x~ipod.png

None of these work (yeah i didn't expect the !ipod ones to work, but when things get desperate

Any idea on an update for the artwork, or what the filename should be?

Thanks you for time.

Ivan
    Last edited by Aiban; 04-16-2013 at 11:53 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aiban View Post
    I found a tester icon to try to "neaten" up the theme .... but an official one that matches would be MUCH nicer Do you have one or working on one?

Hi Ivan,

Here's one that Stereo made quite a while back.

And one I made specially for the iPhone4 HD theme in honour of both Doreen & Stereo's hard work.

Enjoy!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Aiban (04-17-2013), burrzoo (04-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I like the second one .... thanks heaps ....

BUT ... is that all the file name is ... just facetime.png?
    I just tried this and it doesn't appear to work, what filename does it need to be for 6.1.2 compatibility on Iphone 4S ?

Thanks.

Thanks

I like the second one .... thanks heaps ....

BUT ... is that all the file name is ... just facetime.png?
    I just tried this and it doesn't appear to work, what filename does it need to be for 6.1.2 compatibility on Iphone 4S ?

Thanks.
    My file names are simply my reference for the icons. I'm sure one of our helpful members can help with the correct file name. From a very quick look in the MobilePhone app (/var/stash/Applications/MobilePhone.app) the following names placed in "YourTheme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone" should work:-

Icon-FaceTime-BB@2x~iphone.png
    Icon-FaceTime-Small@2x~iphone.png
    Icon-FaceTime@2x~iphone.png

If it doesn't change perhaps your cache needs to be cleared.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 04-17-2013 at 08:03 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I used a program called "icleaner" from Cydia which was suggested in a thread from another guy who couldn't get artwork to work in the mobilephone directory. It clears the log files, Cache Files, Temp files and "filetype cleanup" and still the thing won't activate I want to know someone who actually is using the Facetime files so i can 100% verify this is the correct files and can verify that they work?
    Sorry it isn't that i don't believe you...
    or .. if i'm missing some other type of cache cleanup, would be happy to hang head in shame and head to another thread, i've search (is how i found icleaner)

Thanks for the help so far

Thanks

I used a program called "icleaner" from Cydia which was suggested in a thread from another guy who couldn't get artwork to work in the mobilephone directory. It clears the log files, Cache Files, Temp files and "filetype cleanup" and still the thing won't activate I want to know someone who actually is using the Facetime files so i can 100% verify this is the correct files and can verify that they work?
    Sorry it isn't that i don't believe you...
    or .. if i'm missing some other type of cache cleanup, would be happy to hang head in shame and head to another thread, i've search (is how i found icleaner)

Thanks for the help so far
    Hi Ivan,

That's fine. I haven't actually tested it and as we know in the world of iDevice theming what SHOULD work doesn't always.

Hopefully you'll have your answer soon.

Other things that you could check is that your images are the correct size. I have provided only 1 size.

Icon-FaceTime-BB@2x~iphone.png 40x40
    Icon-FaceTime-Small@2x~iphone.png 58x58
    Icon-FaceTime@2x~iphone.png 118x120

It wouldn't be the first time images have failed to apply because they are not the correct size (the iPad ioS can be particularly fussy).
    Last edited by sjbtax; 04-17-2013 at 02:29 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Aiban (04-18-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello!
    Thank you very much for letting us enjoy all of this, is fdantastico, I take from my iphone 4.

But I have several problems:

1. The default icons are not leaving me totally square.
    2. I can not change the location of the time that I have to get the website code? and where do I put? only a file or two?

Thank you very much!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

WOW... ok
    I duplicated and renamed the same file three times, i resized in Photoscape the image to match as per your instructions and placed those three into com.apple.mobilephone with the other files.
    I switched off the winterboard themes (ALL of them) deleted them from my iphone, then i removed icon cache as per second post on this page Can't override the icon for Phone app
    Then i place the themes back onto the phone, activated, rebooted and everything looks good (the icon cache did a good job as i used to get flashes of previous screen when loading the dialer, now i don't .. nice ..... but the bloody facetime icon still appears as the previous apple one ...
    Crazy time ... i have no idea where to look for a solution .... the other five work .... weird.

Thanks

WOW... ok
    I duplicated and renamed the same file three times, i resized in Photoscape the image to match as per your instructions and placed those three into com.apple.mobilephone with the other files.
    I switched off the winterboard themes (ALL of them) deleted them from my iphone, then i removed icon cache as per second post on this page Can't override the icon for Phone app
    Then i place the themes back onto the phone, activated, rebooted and everything looks good (the icon cache did a good job as i used to get flashes of previous screen when loading the dialer, now i don't .. nice ..... but the bloody facetime icon still appears as the previous apple one ...
    Crazy time ... i have no idea where to look for a solution .... the other five work .... weird.
    Very weird!

Anybody else got any ideas? Or does anyone else have another theme that has the facetime icon successfully themed that we can look into?

Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Very weird!

Anybody else got any ideas? Or does anyone else have another theme that has the facetime icon successfully themed that we can look into?

Aiban and sjbtax,

I finally figured it out. Strangely enough, the .PNGs for this facetime icon (in-call grid) is located here: Bundles> com.apple.Conference.framework.

File names =
    videoIcon.png [75 X 66]
    [email protected] [151 X 133]

I confirmed that this works on my Husband's 4S / iOS 6.1.2 and used the following icons:
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-videoicon-2x.png

Name:  videoIcon.png
Views: 331
Size:  9.7 KB

I found this out because Doreen's Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme on the first page of this thread has all of the files for this framework bundle and when I initially installed it, all of the Icons were Buuf'd on the 4S In-Call screen (I'm not sure what this screen is actually called but the other icons were located in the com.apple.mobilephone folder, just not the one for FaceTime).

Aiban, did you ever install the Buuf theme from the first page? If you did, I'm not sure why the Facetime icon wasn't themed.

Here's a screenshot of my test (there are other files in this bundle folder and I went through and re-named them one-by-one to see which would make the FaceTime icon change):
    FaceTimeIsThemed.jpg

24. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Aiban (04-18-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Honestly no i didn't install the complete theme as i have my own theme and was testing that one folder with an ios6 compatible theme to help me find what file did what (and actually makes me curious what the facetime icon does in the com.apple.mobilephone folder?

Your answer sounds like it perfectly fits the reason why it didn't theme, and also why i searched for the files called "facetime" as to why i didn't find the other file since they called it videofile ..... will make the one final change and edit this post ....

Thanks

Well done burrzoo!

I am well out of practice with theming as i don't get any time any more, but I knew one of our experts would bring forth the answer.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 04-18-2013 at 05:25 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-18-2013)

Thanks

hi all !!!

need some help with theming this one thing
    when u compose a new message where u write u see the brown bar Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0252.png

where i can find this file ? what bundle does it belong too
    i just cant find it no where
    any clue anyone ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It didn't work ... initially.

I had to repeat the file twice, one was called [email protected] as you stated ... but i didn't see anything till i had videoIconUnknown@2x as well, NOW it works..... that was alot of work for one icon.
    Thanks to the both of you for your help and i have clicks Thanks on all your posts.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aiban For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-18-2013)