+ Reply
Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1547

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Marty McFly Try entering a US city code....just as a test. when i put other weather code the forecast on the side has updated. but on the
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Try entering a US city code....just as a test.
    when i put other weather code the forecast on the side has updated. but on the upper left side still have not show

Thanks
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 1,043 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    when i put other weather code the forecast on the side has updated. but on the upper left side still have not show
    OK, let's start from scratch. Uninstall the one you are using and try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ii7joo7j27...20Meowchie.rar

It's the original and the one I am using so I know it works - lol.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-09-2013 at 08:46 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-09-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

OK, let's start from scratch. Uninstall the one you are using and try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ii7joo7j27...20Meowchie.rar

It's the original and the one I am using so I know it works - lol.
    thank you so much for all your help.

Thanks

thank you so much for all your help.
    Hit that thanks button
    You're very welcome but don't thank me yet - lol. Let's get you up and running. Let me know if it works.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hit that thanks button
    You're very welcome but don't thank me yet - lol. Let's get you up and running. Let me know if it works.
    have to head to work. ill update you later if that is ok with you. thanks a lot. "siyeh siyeh" in chinese word.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to meowchie For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-09-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Try entering a US city code....just as a test.
    Marty,

I don't think this will work for the current weather. I think the WOEID within the Forecast folder is only for the Forecast. When I use your original Theme, the Forecast table shows "your" weather but the Current weather is still my "own" city. I even modified the locationPath.txt and the myLocation.txt (in the private/var/mobile/documents folder) using Meowchie's Lat/Long and the Current Weather still didn't change. I had also turned off Location services and of course no GPS on.

I'm thinking that the current weather must be based on some [Apple] system file/setting or another weather-type app. Even though Meowchie removed the other "Forecast" app, maybe there is another one or possible caching issue.

Mo matter what I do, I can't get rid of my Current Location being displayed with my current city, Weather, temp...

I want to look at the .js files and hopefully get some answers (if I can figure it out...)

Marty,what are your thoughts?

Meowchie,

Is the Current Weather area completely blank when you use the Impulse Weather/Clock Theme?

A thought came to me. Maybe it is a conflict of themes. Can you de-select all other Themes in Winterboard and just leave the Impulse Theme selected, respring and let us know what happens?

Do you have any other Weather apps installed (other than stock Apple weather and that Forecast app)? Maybe you could also try and download iCleaner form Cydia which really cleans the caches.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

meowchie (04-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Marty,

I don't think this will work for the current weather. I think the WOEID within the Forecast folder is only for the Forecast. When I use your original Theme, the Forecast table shows "your" weather but the Current weather is still my "own" city. I even modified the locationPath.txt and the myLocation.txt (in the private/var/mobile/documents folder) using Meowchie's Lat/Long and the Current Weather still didn't change. I had also turned off Location services and of course no GPS on.

I'm thinking that the current weather must be based on some [Apple] system file/setting or another weather-type app. Even though Meowchie removed the other "Forecast" app, maybe there is another one or possible caching issue.

Mo matter what I do, I can't get rid of my Current Location being displayed with my current city, Weather, temp...

I want to look at the .js files and hopefully get some answers (if I can figure it out...)

Marty,what are your thoughts?
    Burrzoo, you're totally right - not sure what I was thinking, DUH! The current weather gets it's information from the Native weather iphone app (it's old school - lol). Unfortunately MyLocation.txt has nothing to do with the current weather. I believe you might have to have Libweather installed. I remember an issue with widgets using the native weather app.....you had to open the native iphone weather app, then close it in order to get the widget to update. To be honest, I'm really not sure if the current weather is truly GPS based and can change automatically when your location changes. I think playing around with Libweather and with the native iphone weather app is key (somewhere).

Now the forecast part does indeed look for the MyLocation.txt file IF no WOEID is entered in config. However this was before Yahoo changed it's geoservice. This is the part I believe I can fix when I get some time with a new location.js file. Unless someone can correct me, I don't believe the 4-day forecast will work right now WITHOUT a WOEID.

Back over to you Burrzoo - thoughts?
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-09-2013 at 11:03 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

meowchie (04-09-2013)

Thanks

Burrzoo, you're totally right - not sure what I was thinking, DUH! The current weather gets it's information from the Native weather iphone app (it's old school - lol). Unfortunately MyLocation.txt has nothing to do with the current weather. I believe you might have to have Libweather installed. I remember an issue with widgets using the native weather app.....you had to open the native iphone weather app, then close it in order to get the widget to update. To be honest, I'm really not sure if the current weather is truly GPS based and can change automatically when your location changes. I think playing around with Libweather and with the native iphone weather app is key (somewhere).

Now the forecast part does indeed look for the MyLocation.txt file IF no WOEID is entered in config. However this was before Yahoo changed it's geoservice. This is the part I believe I can fix when I get some time with a new location.js file. Unless someone can correct me, I don't believe the 4-day forecast will work right now WITHOUT a WOEID.

Back over to you Burrzoo - thoughts?
    I totally forgot about LibWeather! Meowchie, please download this from Cydia.

UPDATE@10:30 PDT! MARTY - you're brilliant! It's got to be because Meowchie is missing the LibWeather app. I had the same issue on my iPad and I just thought it was because of a sizing issue. I just installed LibWeather and my current Weather now appears!

Now, I removed LibWeather on my iPhone, used iCleaner and my current weather still appears. Not sure if some caching is going on that iCleaner didn't clear.

I'm guessing that other people who used the Impulse Theme must have already had LibWeather for some of the other apps it is designed for. Who knows???

Gotta get some "other" things done and step away! LOL!

By the way, it the WOEID in your Impulse theme is for your city....BRRRRRRR! Bundle up man! Too cold for me! Hahahaha!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 04-09-2013 at 11:32 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-09-2013)

Thanks

By the way, it the WOEID in your Impulse theme is for your city....BRRRRRRR! Bundle up man! Too cold for me! Hahahaha!
    Hahaha - and it's a nice day today!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-09-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hahaha - and it's a nice day today!
    it ok!!! so excited... thanks alot

Thanks

it ok!!! so excited... thanks alot
    So the version I posted worked for you? If that's the case, I'm thrilled for you!!
    Did you have to do anything else? Did you install Libweather? Please let us know.
    Thanks and enjoy! Post a screen shot.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So the version I posted worked for you? If that's the case, I'm thrilled for you!!
    Did you have to do anything else? Did you install Libweather? Please let us know.
    Thanks and enjoy! Post a screen shot.
    i just installed libweather and boom.. it work. the first version work on me. i have not tried the other version.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to meowchie For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-09-2013)

Thanks

i just installed libweather and boom.. it work. the first version work on me. i have not tried the other version.
    Beautiful. I feel bad that it took me so long to mention it. I'm curious if the location will auto-update when travelling. Maybe I can find a free location spoofer app and test that theory without leaving my house

Burzoo - we should put all this stuff in a readme.txt file and package it along with yours, mine, etc.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-09-2013)

Thanks

Beautiful. I feel bad that it took me so long to mention it. I'm curious if the location will auto-update when travelling. Maybe I can find a free location spoofer app and test that theory without leaving my house

Burzoo - we should put all this stuff in a readme.txt file and package it along with yours, mine, etc.
    Marty,

You are so right about the ReadMe. I thought about it but when I get a request for something or a "bee in my bonnet" researching something, I just throw it out there! Too excited to share sometimes...You are especially right with this Theme since there are several configurable pieces of functionality.

I still am not confident on how so many of these things work! I deleted LibWeather hours ago but I still have the current weather appearing and updating. I'm still getting forecasts for Manila though (and I used Meowchie's original WOEID!)! LOL! Go figure!

Thanks again for your help and "memory."

What a relief! LOL!

You might want to download the updated version. I cleaned a few things up....Always seems to be a work in progress! It will be even better when the clock get "Buuf'd!"

Forgot to add...."tuloy ang ligaya!" And that's all of the Tagalog I know (except for a few "good" words)...Hahaha!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 04-09-2013 at 06:57 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (04-10-2013), Marty McFly (04-10-2013)

Thanks

Per R.E.L.'s request, I made a Clock Only theme. The one Theme will apply to both the Homescreen and the Lockscreen.

If you only want it on one screen, just rename the "html" file that you do not want to use. Rename either the Wallpaper.html file (homescreen) or the LockBackground.html file (lock screen).

The Theme shows the Clock as well as the Day of the Week and the Month/Date. You can change the Language within the configureMe.js file which is located in the main/root folder of the theme.

The Clock is not centered. I haven't had time to work on that yet. I especially don't mind it being this way on the Homescreen since I can place my icons using Gridlock in a nice pattern.

Get the Theme Here.

Attachment 631188

Attachment 631189
    so what time do more to Buuf. more let resemble Buuf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    so what time do more to Buuf. more let resemble Buuf
    ABABABAB,

Hopefully, someday "in the future" it will be Buuf'd.....

Burrzoo

Thanks

ABABABAB,

Hopefully, someday "in the future" it will be Buuf'd.....

Burrzoo

Thank you for the beautiful theme Burrzoo.

Thanks

Hi all I got an off topic question hope its cool I ask
    Ofcourse I googled and read tons of how to's but its still not clear for me at all

Lets say things go wrong and I want to Reinstall iOS 6.1.2 how should I do it ?
    I know I need to download the right ipsw iOS file for my device
    But then what ? Really trying to figure this out just to be know I'm safe just in case...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    Hi all I got an off topic question hope its cool I ask
    Ofcourse I googled and read tons of how to's but its still not clear for me at all

Lets say things go wrong and I want to Reinstall iOS 6.1.2 how should I do it ?
    I know I need to download the right ipsw iOS file for my device
    But then what ? Really trying to figure this out just to be know I'm safe just in case...
    Hi R.E.L.!

First, backup, back, backup. I even suggest that you copy the iTunes backup files on your computer to another location.

Backup your Themes! I'm thinking that you already know how to do that! If not, just ask.

Go Here for the IPSW file (iPhone Software...hehehe! I just found out what it meant!). DO NOT GET THE 6.1.3 IPSW file or you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JAILBREAK AGAIN.

In iTunes, Manually install and restore iPhone IPSW files by>>

>Hold the Alt-key (Mac) OR Shift-key (Win) and click on Restore iPhone button
    >Instead of just restoring* iTunes will show you a dialog box to ask you for the location of the IPSW file that you want to use for restoring your iDevice.
    >(go to the location where you saved the IPSW file to your Computer) Select the file you just downloaded and hit the Choose button. Beware* some browsers may save the file as a .zip file. If this happens* just rename the file* and change the extension to .ipsw. This will make the file selectable again in iTunes.

If you have a big problem with the Backup you just made then you might not want to do a Restore from backup after you re-install the IPSW file. You may just want to install the apps one by one.

Of course, just jailbreak again...Reinstall Themes, Cydia Apps, etc....

29. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (04-10-2013)

Thanks

Hi R.E.L.!

First, backup, back, backup. I even suggest that you copy the iTunes backup files on your computer to another location.

Backup your Themes! I'm thinking that you already know how to do that! If not, just ask.

Go Here for the IPSW file (iPhone Software...hehehe! I just found out what it meant!). DO NOT GET THE 6.1.3 IPSW file or you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JAILBREAK AGAIN.

In iTunes, Manually install and restore iPhone IPSW files by>>

>Hold the Alt-key (Mac) OR Shift-key (Win) and click on Restore iPhone button
    >Instead of just restoring* iTunes will show you a dialog box to ask you for the location of the IPSW file that you want to use for restoring your iDevice.
    >(go to the location where you saved the IPSW file to your Computer) Select the file you just downloaded and hit the Choose button. Beware* some browsers may save the file as a .zip file. If this happens* just rename the file* and change the extension to .ipsw. This will make the file selectable again in iTunes.

If you have a big problem with the Backup you just made then you might not want to do a Restore from backup after you re-install the IPSW file. You may just want to install the apps one by one.

Of course, just jailbreak again...Reinstall Themes, Cydia Apps, etc....
    Burrzoo your awesome!!!!!