+ Reply
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1489

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Per R.E.L.'s request, I made a Clock Only theme. The one Theme will apply to both the Homescreen and the Lockscreen. If you only want it on one screen, just
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Per R.E.L.'s request, I made a Clock Only theme. The one Theme will apply to both the Homescreen and the Lockscreen.

If you only want it on one screen, just rename the "html" file that you do not want to use. Rename either the Wallpaper.html file (homescreen) or the LockBackground.html file (lock screen).

The Theme shows the Clock as well as the Day of the Week and the Month/Date. You can change the Language within the configureMe.js file which is located in the main/root folder of the theme.

The Clock is not centered. I haven't had time to work on that yet. I especially don't mind it being this way on the Homescreen since I can place my icons using Gridlock in a nice pattern.

Get the Theme Here.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-clockonly_hs.png

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-clockonly_ls.png

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

ABABABAB (04-09-2013), Doreen (04-08-2013), Marty McFly (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Per R.E.L.'s request, I made a Clock Only theme. The one Theme will apply to both the Homescreen and the Lockscreen.

If you only want it on one screen, just rename the "html" file that you do not want to use. Rename either the Wallpaper.html file (homescreen) or the LockBackground.html file (lock screen).

The Theme shows the Clock as well as the Day of the Week and the Month/Date. You can change the Language within the configureMe.js file which is located in the main/root folder of the theme.

The Clock is not centered. I haven't had time to work on that yet. I especially don't mind it being this way on the Homescreen since I can place my icons using Gridlock in a nice pattern.

Get the Theme Here.
    Wow! Too cool!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-08-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm trying to download the updated theme and its saying "authorize download" and will not download. Can someone send a new link or have a fix to my problem. I use mediafire and Dropbox

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    I'm trying to download the updated theme and its saying "authorize download" and will not download. Can someone send a new link or have a fix to my problem. I use mediafire and Dropbox
    When it says to Authorize Download, you just have to enter the "CAPTCHA" text and/or numbers displayed in the box. They want to be sure that you are Human and not some computer robot!

Which download are you trying to get?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (04-08-2013), Doreen (04-08-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi. how do i make the weather on the top to appear? mine does not look like that. my theme has no current weather on top.

Hi R.E.L.

I'm glad Marty McFly responded and grateful that he posted it awhile back! I've been a little busy...sorry!

Just an F.Y.I. regarding the Weather/Clock theme.
    1. If you want to use the same theme on your Homescreen, just Rename the LockBackground.html file to Wallpaper.html! That simple! Also see #6 for a little more information specific to Wallpaper and the dock itself.

2. Here is the link so you can download the Weather/Clock Homescreen Theme.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpqty6v3x8...screen_Tim.zip

3. You will have to change the WOEID (or add a Zip Code if in the USA) to the file = Config.js (located in Library/Forecast/Private)

4. I put a Buuf Weather Icons folder in there and just renamed the original icons folder. You can use either one by renaming the desired Icons folder and the unused folder. The icons folders are Located here: Library/icons

5. You can change the language in this file = configureMe.js (located in the main/root area of the Weather/Clock Theme).

6. In my download, I've used a "layer.png" image which allows you to use your own Dock (and Dock mask in the com.apple.springboard Bundle folder) and requires Wallpaper in the Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme folder (or whatever theme you are using). There are other to choose from in the Library/Images folder. Marty Mcfly included some .PSD files to work with on your own as well. I lightened up the Forecast table/box too and now it is not dark. The original is in the package though.

I am not having Weather display problems with either the Current weather or the Forecast Table. Th only thing is that it provides me with my original (Zip Code or WOEID) Location and not a location where I travel to...This is something that Marty has been working on for sure! I tried to get the Current & Forecast Weather information to change when I went to another city but it has never worked for me.
    Screenshot of my Homescreen:
    Attachment 630967

Here is the dock, dock mask I used:

Attachment 630968Attachment 630969
    mine has no current weather on top. please help. thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    hi. how do i make the weather on the top to appear? mine does not look like that. my theme has no current weather on top.

mine has no current weather on top. please help. thank you
    Hi Meowchie,
    Are you talking about the current weather on the upper left Hand side or the weather icons (forecast weather) in the box? Did you modify the file with your own WOEID or zip code? You can always try and download MyLocation in Cydia and/or try turning on GPS to see if it populates.

Update! Did you install this on an IPAD? If so, that's the only time I do not see the current weather. I thought the file might be corrupted but I re-downloaded it and installed to my iPhone 5 and the current weather still appears. This theme is designed for iPhone only. haven't worked on it for the iPad ....yet!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 04-08-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Meowchie,
    Are you talking about the current weather on the upper left Hand side or the weather icons (forecast weather) in the box? Did you modify the file with your own WOEID or zip code? You can always try and download MyLocation in Cydia and/or try turning on GPS to see if it populates.

Update! Did you install this on an IPAD? If so, that's the only time I do not see the current weather. I thought the file might be corrupted but I re-downloaded it and installed to my iPhone 5 and the current weather still appears. This theme is designed for iPhone only. haven't worked on it for the iPad ....yet!
    the upper left side. i have put the correct weather code but still the current weather still did not
    appear

Hi Meowchie,

the upper left weather. i have put the correct weather code but still it did not appear.

Thanks

the upper left side. i have put the correct weather code but still the current weather still did not
    appear

the upper left weather. i have put the correct weather code but still it did not appear.
    Give me a little time and I'll upload a new file.....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Give me a little time and I'll upload a new file.....
    thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello Buufers - With pleasure I have read your threads and seen your progress. Great job to all of you. I have though one question; how to change the color of the letters for the pop-up windows (ex if your receive a message, or a text)

Thanks

thank you
    Hello Meowchie,

I have updated my original post #1186 and link to download the updated Weather/Clock (now for both the Homescreen and the Lockscreen) including some updated instructions Here.

PM me if it doesn't work for you and I'll configure the Theme with your specific information and send you a separate link to test with.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-09-2013)

Thanks

appear
    What weather code are you using? Where are you located?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    What weather code are you using? Where are you located?
    im from manila philippines. the current weather on the upper left side still did not appear. thank you for your help.

Thanks

im from manila philippines. the current weather on the upper left side still did not appear. thank you for your help.
    What weather code exactly? That will allow us to try your code on our phones. This will tell us if it's an issue with your phone or with the weather code.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Rpxx0017

Thanks

Rpxx0017
    Ah, I think that might be your problem. Try this one: 1199477
    If it works, I'll explain

Green Apple
    Thanks

still nothing. i have forecast installed off cydia. does this cause the problem?

Thanks

still nothing. i have forecast installed off cydia. does this cause the problem?
    Hmm, very strange. If I remember right, the current weather retrieves it's info from the native weather app. If you quickly launch the native weather app, then exit, does the weather now show up?

Maybe try uninstalling "forecast" just to see...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-09-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hmm, very strange. If I remember right, the current weather retrieves it's info from the native weather app. If you quickly launch the native weather app, then exit, does the weather now show up?

Maybe try uninstalling "forecast" just to see...
    i have uninstall forecast and still it did not appear. its really is strange.

Thanks

i have uninstall forecast and still it did not appear. its really is strange.
    Try entering a US city code....just as a test.