+ Reply
Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1727

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello Doreen, ABABABAB, Marty McFly, 49wyztoscore, schnubb and Everyone! I found a new Slide-to-Unlock Tweak called JellyLock . It's based on the Android Jellybean slide to unlock functionality. I've been
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Hello Doreen, ABABABAB, Marty McFly, 49wyztoscore, schnubb and Everyone!

I found a new Slide-to-Unlock Tweak called JellyLock. It's based on the Android Jellybean slide to unlock functionality. I've been in contact with the Developer Max Katzmann and he has given his blessings for us to modify it with our own images. Of course, the Chain/Padlock images probably will not work. I've tried many things but "long images" aren't designed to work with this tweak (and probably Apple code itself as we've all found out…).

I've thrown together the Door Handle Images as well as some Camera images and it all seems to work pretty well. If I knew how to capture a small video of the working LockScreen I would but you'll just have to live with the screenshots until you test it out for yourselves!

Here are the steps to get it working:
    1. Add a new Repo in Cydia (PM me if you don't know how to do this): http://cydia.myrepospace.com/maxkatzmann -Search for and install the JellyLock tweak after adding the repo.

2. Via iFunBox or iFile go to the following folder:
    Library/Application Support/JellyLock/Contents/Resources/themes/ios (you can select any theme but I picked this one since you will have to "replace" all of the original files in this folder).

3. Copy all of the ORIGINAL files within the "ios" theme folder to your Computer so you have a backup of the them.

4. Copy all of the files within my attached folder (link to it here) and put them into the "ios" folder.

5. Go to your iPhone Settings>Find "JellyLock" - Select the "ios" Theme within the JellyLock Settings (under Theme).

6. Look at my screenshots of the JellyLock settings section as there are several options. I made the "circle" red and smaller and also made the icons smaller. You can play with these settings yourself.

7. You don't even have to respring! Just lock your phone and then check out your new lock screen silder!

All credit goes to Max Katzmann (and he also gives thanks to the following: flux, semaphore, rpetrich, Optimo, DHowett, Maximus, Michael Flarup, Denise and everyone who helped testing.) Please consider a donation to Max if you like this. he will add a PayPal donation link in the future....

Additionally, I wants to send thanks to sjbtax (Shane) for the creation of the Door Handle Images! Shane, how about a PayPal donation email addy for you too!

I didn't have more time to play with images sizes, etc. so have fun and let me know what you think about this!

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-01_settings.png
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-02_settings.png
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-03_lockscreen.png
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-04_lockscreen.png
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-05_lockscreen.png
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-06_lockscreen_camaccess.png
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-07_lockscreen_camaccess.png
    Last edited by burrzoo; 04-13-2013 at 08:53 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

ABABABAB (04-07-2013), Doreen (04-06-2013), Marty McFly (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 1,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    There are certain lil tricks to skinning the lockscreen the smaller sliders are standard but the one such as the chain that breaks apart was a trick done by originally using "Tap to unlock" whereas the images are longer. The issue that popped up is now Apple has the new access to the camera on the right of the slide to unlock which has messed up everyone's little trick there.
    Hi Doreen - hope you're having a great weekend!
    As much as the access to the camera was giving us issues, I'm not sure that was the main problem. We just for the life of us couldn't figure out how to insert two separate images into a slider theme. There was nothing out there to tell us what to name the second image. I think this problem is notwithstanding of the camera access issue. What do you think?

I'll have to look into what burzoo posted about getting this working with Jellylock.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-06-2013), meth357 (09-14-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi Doreen - hope you're having a great weekend!
    As much as the access to the camera was giving us issues, I'm not sure that was the main problem. We just for the life of us couldn't figure out how to insert two separate images into a slider theme. There was nothing out there to tell us what to name the second image. I think this problem is notwithstanding of the camera access issue. What do you think?

I'll have to look into what burzoo posted about getting this working with Jellylock.
    Hey Marty MC,

The developer Max said the following when I told him of my troubles trying to get the Chain/Padlock to work with JellyLock "Yeah, JellyLock wants square images for the lock icon. =/ Changing this would probably mess up other themes and maybe even functionality, sorry."

We just can't get a break when looking for a solution with these images, can we?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-06-2013), Marty McFly (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Hello all you Buuf heads!

Okay the first post in this thread has now been updated w/ both the main file updated and the new Buuf Badge theme shown below, as you can see by the screenshots in order to either resize the image or move the notification badge to a location of your preference you will need to have "Boover" which you can d/l off of Cydia. The location of the number laying on the envelope that the lil Buuf dude is holding is editable via the .plist file as well as the size and color of the number too okay. Have fun!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Doreen; 04-06-2013 at 06:47 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

ABABABAB (04-07-2013), burrzoo (04-06-2013), CosmeKid (04-08-2013), jawonder (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Hello all you Buuf heads!

Okay the first post in this thread has now been updated w/ both the main file updated and the new Buuf Badge theme shown below, as you can see by the screenshots in order to either resize the image or move the notification badge to a location of your preference you will need to have "Boover" which you can d/l off of Cydia. The location of the number laying on the envelope that the lil Buuf dude is holding is editable via the .plist file as well as the size and color of the number too okay.
    Doreen,

Once again you've outdone yourself! Thanks again for all of your time and "genius" work on this!!!

The Power of BUUF lives on!

Hahahahaha!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-06-2013), meth357 (09-14-2014)

Thanks

Thank you burrzoo for all the kinds words and unselfish help you give to everyone and I'm enjoying watching all the stuff "you" are learning now!

I'm harvesting some icons from my other thread and then I will update that link too in the first post soon but I'm going out tonight so I may not finish gathering them all from that thread and might need to work on that one or two more times (I've gathered quite a few tonight already but I didn't realize how many we had!)
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-06-2013 at 07:54 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-06-2013), jawonder (04-07-2013), R.E.L / Double R.E.L (04-06-2013)

Thanks

Hey burrzoo
    What's that lock screen clock u using loving it ?
    And how did u get that weather widget on lock screen is it a tweak ?
    Thanks all when I I find spare time will do the calculator or at least will try
    Finished black dialer except that call button that I used from Doreen theme
    Catch u around all have a wicked day

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    Hey burrzoo
    What's that lock screen clock u using loving it ?
    And how did u get that weather widget on lock screen is it a tweak ?
    Thanks all when I I find spare time will do the calculator or at least will try
    Finished black dialer except that call button that I used from Doreen theme
    Catch u around all have a wicked day
    Hey R.E.L. - That's my LS mod I posted a while back - glad you like it! With all the GPS stuff that's changed lately, I'm still in the process of updating it. Taking me longer then I thought because I'm not a coder. Here is a link to download the existing LS theme if you like: Buuf iPhone 5 HD
    Will post revised version ASAP.
    Cheers!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-07-2013), meth357 (09-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 1,020 Posts

Hi Doreen, i downloaded the latest update and all i see in the "Buuf iPhone 5 HD" folder is a "Bundles" folder, is this correct ?.

Thanks

Hi jawonder

Let me go check that d/l and see what is up. I was rushing maybe I uploaded the wrong file. Judging by the size of the file it looks correct but I'm currently downloading the file off that link to see what comes down to my HD okay (give me a few mins to check things out)

Also ABABABAB sent me the calculator updated. There are a few images that need resizing but atleast the calc is themed for now as well...

Nope, the file is "correct" so make sure you are transferring over the correct file to your phone. You may be grabbing the wrong file off your desktop that you've been working on or maybe the file is corrupt?
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-07-2013 at 09:41 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

jawonder (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Hi jawonder

Let me go check that d/l and see what is up. I was rushing maybe I uploaded the wrong file. Judging by the size of the file it looks correct but I'm currently downloading the file off that link to see what comes down to my HD okay (give me a few mins to check things out)

Also ABABABAB sent me the calculator updated. There are a few images that need resizing but atleast the calc us themed for now as well...

Nope, the file is "correct" so make sure you are transferring over the correct file to your phone. You may be grabbing the wrong file off your desktop that you've been working on or maybe the file is corrupt?
    I did from my phone because i'm on the road so anything is possible. I'll download it again when i get home . Thanks for your quick response .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-07-2013)

Thanks

You're welcome and also the file size is 109MB so if the file is like 97MB then you've grabbed the wrong file or the link is still to the older file? The new badge theme I created is a "separate download" I decided to keep it that way so that everyone can easily turn it on or off as desired through WB's settings okay. As well as edit mine and create their own SB Badges too.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

jawonder (04-07-2013), Marty McFly (04-07-2013)

Thanks

You're welcome and also the file size is 109MB so if the file is like 97MB then you've grabbed the wrong file or the link is still to the older file? The new badge theme I created is a "separate download" I decided to keep it that way so that everyone can easily turn it on or off as desired through WB's settings okay. As well as edit mine and create their own SB Badges too.
    Thanks, i got the badges they are very nice .
    Last edited by jawonder; 04-07-2013 at 09:55 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey R.E.L. - That's my LS mod I posted a while back - glad you like it! With all the GPS stuff that's changed lately, I'm still in the process of updating it. Taking me longer then I thought because I'm not a coder. Here is a link to download the existing LS theme if you like: Buuf iPhone 5 HD
    Will post revised version ASAP.
    Cheers!
    Thanks for sharing bro !!
    If it has issues I can live without that weather widget
    But that clock is so awesome what should I install to get it ? I'm sure for the clock no GPS stuff needed
    Cheers for the wicked LS !
    And thanks Doreen for the update gonna grab that calculator bundle ASAP 

26. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Good morning all you buufers!!! Wow this theme is really coming along!!! Great job to all of you!!! Truly fantastic!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Thank you to "you" too 49wyztoscore!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Thank you to "you" too 49wyztoscore!
    Truly my pleasure

Green Apple
    Thanks

Good eve from Germany. Did another clean install of my MBP today-luckily I have backed up all the Buuf stuff before.
    For those of you who like to have some special icons for i.e. games, take a look at this link.
    http://modmyi.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=32178
    You have to resize and sharpen the icons, they're primary for iP3.
    Have fun!

burrzoo, thx. for the link via mail, I'll check it out tomorrow.
    Sleep well you Buufheads!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to schnubb For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-07-2013)

Thanks

check out this link !! some png's to use with ipad 4 as well
    ImageShack - whitebelt

finally black folders wiowiow !
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0221.png

thanks to all involved this theme is endless fun !
    the new themed calculator makes numbers look cool

also new folder switcher background
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0222.pngBuuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0223.png
    Last edited by R.E.L / Double R.E.L; 04-07-2013 at 03:57 PM.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Thanks, i got the badges they are very nice .
    Gotta get me those too. They are sweet!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

meth357 (09-14-2014)