+ Reply
Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1494

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by CosmeKid I hear yahoo weather codes has changes??? Not sure what that means but i know my l/s weather does not show anything. Any info will help
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    I hear yahoo weather codes has changes??? Not sure what that means but i know my l/s weather does not show anything. Any info will help thanks
    Yes Yahoo has disabled free geolocation services means no more GPS ! but the guys over the uniaw 6.0 thread have found sme new way to make the GPS work .. i could'nt understand as i did'nt wanted to :P cause i only use woeid ! but you might wanna check out uniaw 6.0
    EDIT : NVM
    Last edited by ipawnforfun; 04-03-2013 at 12:33 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-04-2013), Marty McFly (04-03-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a very nice h/s... is there a link for this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CosmeKid For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Hello CosmeKid

Thank you, Check your mail...

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Yes Yahoo has disabled free geolocation services means no more GPS ! but the guys over the uniaw 6.0 thread have found sme new way to make the GPS work .. i could'nt understand as i did'nt wanted to :P cause i only use woeid ! but you might wanna check out uniaw 6.0
    EDIT : NVM
    Hi ipawnforfun

I actually prefer the ancient older reliable script which uses the static location code for my weather themes (#1 it's just more reliable and #2 it's easier for most users) most don't even know that "original" weather script for first iPhone was put out over on the macthemes forum many many moons ago and over the years it's been edited and built upon over and over again to what it is today thanks to guys picking it up and building upon it (it's amazing now what it's become)

I will check out what the guys are cooking up though it's amazing the things they accomplished.

Thank you for posting the link. I've got tunnel vision and barely have time w/ work to come check this thread lately...
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-04-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks

Hey Doreen I shot you a pm. Tell me whatcha think and be honest.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-04-2013)

Thanks

I sent you a reply which is "I honestly don't have an iPod to check it out" Argh! hehe

Post a screenshot for everyone! So we can see it.

Are the image files for the iPOD the same as the iPhone? Or did you have to redo alot of the images? I would love to see the screenshot okay. Thank you!
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-04-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I sent you a reply which is "I honestly don't have an iPod to check it out" Argh! hehe

Post a screenshot for everyone! So we can see it.

Are the image files for the iPOD the same as the iPhone? Or did you have to redo alot of the images? I would love to see the screenshot okay. Thank you!
    It's the the iPod UI for the iPhone 5. Just paste it into your bundles

Thanks

*Ding Dong* /me smacks myself to wake up! hehe! Sorry I thought the zip was a Buuf theme for the iTouch not a theme for the default iPhone music player.

I'll go try that on now. Thank you

Thanks

*Ding Dong* /me smacks myself to wake up! hehe! Sorry I thought the zip was a Buuf theme for the iTouch not a theme for the default iPhone music player.

I'll go try that on now. Thank you
    I wasn't very clear that's y fault hehe!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-04-2013)

Thanks

Hmmm me thinks you got dat baby themed! The entire theme broke on that last update. Thank you so much I'll update the file Saturday for everyone.

Hugs

Who uses Boover? Let's see a raise of hands over here? I'm thinking I want to try my hand at Boover...
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-04-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks

Hmmm me thinks you got dat baby themed! The entire theme broke on that last update. Thank you so much I'll update the file Saturday for everyone.

Hugs

Sounds great!!!!! I will send you the finished product Friday night. There are still a few tweaks I want to do and thank burrzoo she helped out a lot too! I'm super thrilled you like it!!! it was my first try at theming ever.

Thanks

Welll you are definitely a quick learner! Great job! "Thank you" I will update on Saturday for everyone I need to poke around at some of the other things such as Safari that broke too.

I think the player control knob and volumn control knob up on top is titled "scrubber" or something like that I'll have to track those lil guys down so the theme will be complete. And they reside in a diff directory I believe (boy it's hard to keep up w/ all the images and locations)

Thanks again!
    XOXOXOX
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-04-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks

Welll you are definitely a quick learner! Great job! "Thank you" I will update on Saturday for everyone I need to poke around at some of the other things such as Safari that broke too.

I think the player control knob and volumn control knob up on top is titled "scrubber" or something like that I'll have to track those lil guys down so the theme will be complete. And they reside in a diff directory I believe (boy it's hard to keep up w/ all the images and locations)

Thanks again!
    XOXOXOX
    Your very welcome!!! Thank you and mattahan for this awesome theme. Whatever help you need I will try my best.
    The volume and song scrolling knob aren't even in the stock iPod UI so some searching is definitely needed. I really want that done and the navigation bar too. I have the songs and artists themed just need the rest. If you have them I really need smaller images. Im trying to learn how to use gimp and photoshop but I really suck at it. I did this theme by piecing together images from prior themes.

Thanks

Oh I cannot afford Photoshop so I'm using some rediculous graphic app to get the job done which is why it's pretty grungy but hey it's Buuf right it's suppose to be grungy. hehe!

I'll poke around on Saturday I'm not sure if those images are hiding in the UIKit or Framework something or other (It's very hard to remember off the top of my head) but it makes no sense the way apple likes to play hide and seek w/ the images all the time. But if I remember they are titled "scrubber" or something like that I think.

I'm going to try to make a Buuf Boover theme tonight.
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-04-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks

Oh I cannot afford Photoshop so I'm using some rediculous graphic app to get the job done which is why it's pretty grungy but hey it's Buuf right it's suppose to be grungy. hehe!

I'll poke around on Saturday I'm not sure if those images are hiding in the UIKit or Framework something or other (It's very hard to remember off the top of my head) but it makes no sense the way apple likes to play hide and seek w/ the images all the time. But if I remember they are titled "scrubber" or something like that I think.

I'm going to try to make a Buuf Boover theme tonight.
    Ok I'll look too. Your stuff is awesome so just keep doing what your doing!! what's boover?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-04-2013)

Thanks

Boover (off cydia) lets you gets crazy w/ your Springboard Badge (which is the alert badge)

I want to use this image so that when the alert/SB Badge for mail comes in this lil guy will pop up on your springboard w/ the number showing on the envelope but I've got to figure out how to get that number laying on the envelope not sure if it's done yet through a .plist or through Boover's default settings yet.

Thanks

Boover (off cydia) lets you gets crazy w/ your Springboard Badge (which is the alert badge)

I want to use this image so that when the alert/SB Badge for mail comes in this lil guy will pop up on your springboard w/ the number showing on the envelope but I've got to figure out how to get that number laying on the envelope not sure if it's done yet through a .plist or through Boover's default settings yet.

Oh ok. I'll have to check that tweak out. I just have flag paint.

Thanks

Looks like I'm going to be re-springing all night.

Here's what Boover it okay. But as you can see getting the image to lay in the right location on the mailbox (mail app) and the number to lay on the envelope is the challenge. hehe

Last edited by Doreen; 04-04-2013 at 10:03 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-05-2013)

Thanks

Looks like I'm going to be re-springing all night.

Here's what Boover it okay. But as you can see getting the image to lay in the right location on the mailbox (mail app) and the number to lay on the envelope is the challenge. hehe

Ahhh I see. That's a really cool tweak! I haven't dabbled much in codes yet. I can't lie though, respringing after a mod is so suspenseful hehe!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-05-2013), Doreen (04-04-2013)

Thanks

Okay got it! Thanks to one of the experts here in this forum! I'll include this in the update for everyone Saturday off to bed...

Last edited by Doreen; 04-04-2013 at 11:54 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-05-2013), Lobi_Earl (04-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Ahhh I see. That's a really cool tweak! I haven't dabbled much in codes yet. I can't lie though, respringing after a mod is so suspenseful hehe!
    hehehe! Oh for sures! whilst you're awaiting the respring to finish loading you are also down on your knees praying!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-05-2013)