Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1754

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hi Marty,

I'm still looking for the resolution to have the Current Weather get automatically updated when you change locations. Thanks so much for posting this theme! I'm having fun modding and testing it. If you want to also use it on your SpringBoard, just change the name of the LockBackground.html to Wallpaper.HTML!
    I used Doreen's Weather icon sets instead of the HTC set since it is Buuf'd. I modified your "Impulse-McFly PSD.psd" so I could move the Forecast Table down a touch. It was a little too close to the status bar for me. I did not do the best job as I'm really crappy with any image editing. I would like to have other colors as well as your maroon color. Is there an easy way to do this and if so, can you tell me how? I am so lame just trying to make any simple image changes! LOL!
    I also changed the Forecast day of the week color and text size so I could see it more easily and quickly. Ahhhhh, age will catch up to you all! LOL!

Attachment 628567
    Hi all. I'm on the GPS weather update (day and night actually - my wife not happy - lol). I will post a revised version of the LS as soon as it's fixed. Check all your other weather widgets (LS & SB)! Lots of issues with GPS weather NOT updating on the fly as you are travelling. It's a coding thing that I hope to have resolved soon at least with this LS in particular!
    Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

Hence why it is easier to just use the typical input location scripts...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hence why it is easier to just use the typical input location scripts...
    Easier - for sure! But then you don't get updated weather as you travel on the fly. The weather you get is only for city code used regardless of where you are.

To be honest, I'm sure I will hardly ever use the GPS weather but I have to get it working just to be able to say it works!! LOL.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-30-2013)

Thanks

I know Marty it sounds like you are more on a personal mission! hehe

Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    Hi Doreen. I'll be very glad if you write him a private message and requests about the weather on LS. I'll be waiting. Thank you
    Done. And once again I'm not sure if he too will respond or not he is yet another one I've not spoken to in ages. But I hope you realize that clock of mine was made for the iPhone 4 so "you" will need to get it working on your iPhone 5 okay. I'm in the middle of some personal business and not going to get myself frustrated right now w/ scripting things.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-30-2013 at 06:42 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

ABABABAB (03-31-2013)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364687083.462108.jpg

How do I get rid if the camera grabber completely? I just want the chain. Thank you!
    Creation is a beautiful thing

Thanks

Try this theme...

Re-download the file I forgot to add the directory of com.apple.springboard w/ the transparent camera grabber image.

It will work now. That is if you are on an iPhone 5 if you are on an iPhone 4 you will need to find out how to title the transparent camera image correctly for your device okay but then it will work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-30-2013 at 07:00 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

ABABABAB (03-31-2013), burrzoo (03-30-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi all. I'm on the GPS weather update (day and night actually - my wife not happy - lol). I will post a revised version of the LS as soon as it's fixed. Check all your other weather widgets (LS & SB)! Lots of issues with GPS weather NOT updating on the fly as you are travelling. It's a coding thing that I hope to have resolved soon at least with this LS in particular!
    Thanks.
    I just left my city and the Forecast went completely blank. It did not update until I returned home. I must have my zip populated witihin the Forecast files. Arrgghh, this takes up so much time! I need to go back to my iPad Buuf theme...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-31-2013)

Arrgghh, this takes up so much time!
    haha - tell me about it. My beard goes down to my waist and I haven't seen my wife and kid for 3-days and we're all under the same roof. I'm sure I smell too - lol. It will all be worth it when I get the GPS working.

I think I need to rearrange my priorities - lol.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-31-2013)

Try this theme...

Re-download the file I forgot to add the directory of com.apple.springboard w/ the transparent camera grabber image.

It will work now. That is if you are on an iPhone 5 if you are on an iPhone 4 you will need to find out how to title the transparent camera image correctly for your device okay but then it will work.
    Yes I have the 5! Thank you so much Doreen! As soon as the balance issue gets figured out with my Paypal I will donate!!! I promise!! What is your PayPal?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-31-2013)

I know Marty it sounds like you are more on a personal mission! hehe

Goodluck!

Done. And once again I'm not sure if he too will respond or not he is yet another one I've not spoken to in ages. But I hope you realize that clock of mine was made for the iPhone 4 so "you" will need to get it working on your iPhone 5 okay. I'm in the middle of some personal business and not going to get myself frustrated right now w/ scripting things.
    Doreen Hello thank you for the effort. Never mind that it's on the iPhone 4 I'll be waiting. thank you

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ABABABAB For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-31-2013)

Thanks

Scarch replied and sent me the files and it looks like I forgot that I made this flip clock for "LockInfo" so you will need to do some reading up on LockInfo okay. And remember I made this ages ago and for the iPhone 4 not the iPhone 5 so you will need to fiddle around to get this to work.

Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme.zip

Happy Easter everyone! I'm off for the day, I have cooking to do and family coming over etc. etc.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    haha - tell me about it.

I think I need to rearrange my priorities - lol.
    Me too, I'm suppose to be cooking for Easter and I'm over here playing games? hehe

Have a nice Easter everyone!
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-31-2013 at 11:36 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-31-2013), nnfdcane (03-31-2013)

Scarch replied and sent me the files and it looks like I forgot that I made this flip clock for "LockInfo" so you will need to do some reading up on LockInfo okay. And remember I made this ages ago and for the iPhone 4 not the iPhone 5 so you will need to fiddle around to get this to work.

Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme.zip

Happy Easter everyone! I'm off for the day, I have cooking to do and family coming over etc. etc.

Enjoy!

Me too, I'm suppose to be cooking for Easter and I'm over here playing games? hehe

Have a nice Easter everyone!
    Thank you very much Doreen. I wish you a happy Easter in the Czech Republic

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ABABABAB For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-31-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

What is the name of the font used with this awesome theme Doreen??

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    What is the name of the font used with this awesome theme Doreen??
    Cartoon font via bytafont

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-31-2013), CosmeKid (03-31-2013), Doreen (03-31-2013)

So I messed around with the lock and chain lockscreen. I think I need an iphone to figure this out because I am still able to use the picture icon on the right. Perhaps it is different on an iphone as compared to a non-retina ipad. What I did try was doubling the size of "thebottombarknobgray" canvas and then moved the image up. I am hoping that perhaps that will move the lock away from the camera area for you. I'm sorry if that doesn't help or isn't what you want done. Here is a link to the changed lockscreen: DarkBuuf Chain LS.theme.zip

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vigilante Banana For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-31-2013), Doreen (03-31-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Banana View Post
    So I messed around with the lock and chain lockscreen. I think I need an iphone to figure this out because I am still able to use the picture icon on the right. Perhaps it is different on an iphone as compared to a non-retina ipad. What I did try was doubling the size of "thebottombarknobgray" canvas and then moved the image up. I am hoping that perhaps that will move the lock away from the camera area for you. I'm sorry if that doesn't help or isn't what you want done. Here is a link to the changed lockscreen: DarkBuuf Chain LS.theme.zip
    Thank you for working on this!!! The chain links are now slightly above the camera grabber but the grabber still doesn't work. Did you get it to work on your iPad?

-img_2855.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Cartoon font via bytafont
    Thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    Thank you very much Doreen. I wish you a happy Easter in the Czech Republic
    You are very welcome ABABABAB and a Happy Easter back to you from Los Angeles...

Thank you for working on this!!! The chain links are now slightly above the camera grabber but the grabber still doesn't work. Did you get it to work on your iPad?

-img_2855.png
    Hi burrzoo

I don't think there is anything that anyone can try to get this to work that I've not already tried. I've tried everything imaginable and played w/ various combinations of sizes for both the chain lock and the camera grabber to see if I could beat that chain into submission and "nothing" will work.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-31-2013 at 09:04 PM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-01-2013), Vigilante Banana (04-04-2013)

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!! I'm looking for some iPhone 5 buuf wallpapers if anyone is willing to share

34. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-01-2013)

Thanks

Here's a few for now...

From mattahan/Paul's work okay: http://mattahan.deviantart.com/gallery/

A bit busy for the iPhone 5 as a wall but some might like it?

Last edited by Doreen; 03-31-2013 at 10:36 PM.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (04-01-2013), nnfdcane (04-01-2013)

Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast