Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Dang it! Well, we tried. I think if I knew HTML, we could get something going but alas..I do not! LOL! I'm still going to think about this and maybe some workaround will pop into my head! Thanks again Doreen for looking into it....And maybe Jacques will chime in one of these days with a resolution...Ya never know...
    What are you guys trying to figure out? I know HTML but I don't have an iphone, only an ipad.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Banana View Post
    What are you guys trying to figure out? I know HTML but I don't have an iphone, only an ipad.
    Hi V-Banana,

We would like to use the two-image Chain/Lock slide-to-unlock Lockscreen theme but having two images in the .PNG runs into the Camera Grabber icon and prevents you from sliding up the lockscreen and accessing the camera functionality. You can pretty much emulate the same issue on your iPad with the file. See Post #928 to download the theme.

If there is some way to use this slider and maybe move the Camera Grabber icon above the slider and still have the functionality accessible on the lock screen, I was thinking maybe HTML might be the answer. Of course I am talking through my bÜtt! LOL! A wild guess nonetheless from me!
    Thanks for listening!

Thank you Doreen and burrzo for trying to get that chain/lock working. I suppose a transparent camera grabber image and access to the camera via Activator will work just fine. I like your optimism burrzo and the fact that you're not giving up! I'm at the point where I think a 2 image slider is unprecedented. This is the only one I've ever seen and I've been trying to find another one bigtime!

One day we'll get it...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-27-2013), Doreen (03-27-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 514 Posts

Dang it! Well, we tried. I think if I knew HTML, we could get something going but alas..I do not! LOL! I'm still going to think about this and maybe some workaround will pop into my head! Thanks again Doreen for looking into it....And maybe Jacques will chime in one of these days with a resolution...Ya never know...
    Hi burrzoo, I admire your efforts and determination regarding the chain slider. I would be all over this if I still had an iPhone, but luckely I dont.. The best thing about having one was the theming side of thing and making friends with the awesome people on here.

Like I say, iPhone theming, for me is a thing of the past, but buuf will never be!

Some of my first Android buuf themes..

And my current theme running MIUI!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (03-29-2013), Doreen (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Hi burrzoo, I admire your efforts and determination regarding the chain slider. I would be all over this if I still had an iPhone, but luckely I dont.. The best thing about having one was the theming side of thing and making friends with the awesome people on here.

Like I say, iPhone theming, for me is a thing of the past, but buuf will never be!

Some of my first Android buuf themes..

And my current theme running MIUI!

Hello Jacques,

I (we) all thank you for just proving the Chain/Lock theme! You had me laughing when I read "but luckely I dont.." (have an iPhone). Researching gives me plenty to do! LOL! I think you will also find it funny that I am not even using my iPhone 5! I got bored with the IP5 last November since there wasn't a jailbreak yet and had some "gift certificates" waiting to be spent so I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note II! I haven't gone back to the iPhone...only to work on the themes! I do love the Note. As giant as the Note 2 is, it works great and I have added Buuf icons via ADW Launcher and Desktop Visualizer but I have to admit that I haven't played around with it that much.
    As I really like your screenshot of the MIUI based theme, I just downloaded MIUI X4 to see how it works and looks. I love that you have the "time" written out in text. Is that part of MIUI or your own creation?
    As a matter of fact, I love all of the themes/screenshots.

Thanks again for spending some time with us. We hope to see you back here even though you have no iPhone!

Burrzoo

My Android Buuf "attempt!"

Attachment 627969
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-27-2013 at 04:18 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Your attachment of your android buuf attempt is not showing... Once you've flashed the miui Rom, open the themes icon and search for buuf. For the word clock, download "clockr" from the play store..

I use adw launcher on my touchpad (see, again....non apple) and it rocks!
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 03-27-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Nm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nnfdcane; 03-27-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks

Your attachment of your android buuf attempt is not showing... Once you've flashed the miui Rom, open the themes icon and search for buuf. For the word clock, download "clockr" from the play store..
    Ahh, there is a miui ROM? I actually have to flash it (via ODIN, etc.) or do you mean something else? Like I said, I haven't played around too much (yet).
    I will look further into it MIUI! Thank you for the tips and tricks!

Try this to see if you can view my screenshot:
    http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...psb085f3fc.png

Thanks

Ahh, there is a miui ROM? I actually have to flash it (via ODIN, etc.) or do you mean something else? Like I said, I haven't played around too much (yet).
    I will look further into it MIUI! Thank you for the tips and tricks!

Try this to see if you can view my screenshot:
    http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...psb085f3fc.png
    Have you flashed different roms on your phone? Are you rooted with ClockWorkMod installed?

Is there a way to get an icon for lte like there is for 3G in the status bar?

Thanks

Have you flashed different roms on your phone? Are you rooted with ClockWorkMod installed?
    I'm rooted but haven't flashed other ROMs. I don't "think" I have CWM.

Thanks

Ok, you need CWM to flash it, have a read on miuiandroid and decide for yourself..

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NDu7R...%3DNDu7RxWTfd4

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-27-2013), sjbtax (03-27-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 643 Posts

Ok, you need CWM to flash it, have a read on miuiandroid and decide for yourself..

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NDu7R...%3DNDu7RxWTfd4
    WOW Jacques!

Miui looks absolutely phenomenal! And simple too!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    WOW Jacques!

Miui looks absolutely phenomenal! And simple too!
    Shane!! Did you have a good nights rest? I bet you're still in your pj's having coffee? Coming from iOS, android does look flat, dull and 2d, but MIUI changes all of that.. In the android world there are so many groups that work their magic on android software. MIUI is just the best around! And it's themes beautifully...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,555 Times in 1,185 Posts

Welll get ready Jacques because they are going to release yet another cool device the Samsung Galaxy S4 (I think the end of April) The screen will be perfect not as big as note II but yet bigger than the SIII so it should be perfect.

I still believe there is no better challenge than theming the iPhone (frustrating yes but fun and challenging)

I'm not sure even knowing HTML would help since there are some limitations on the iPhone and I believe trying to create a depressed state image button for the lockscreen is one unfortunately. hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-27-2013 at 10:17 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I still believe there is no better challenge than theming the iPhone (frustrating yes but fun and challenging)

I'm not sure even knowing HTML would help since there are some limitations on the iPhone and I believe trying to create a depressed state image button for the lockscreen is one unfortunately. hehe
    Oh well! Been a-learnin' me some while on da hunt!

*That SGS IV will be pretty nice but not that much different than my Note 2. ;O)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,555 Times in 1,185 Posts

Ummm the processor and the Camera doesn't tempt you? And the fact that when you are watching a vid and you get distracted and look away it automatically pauses it for you! And I'm playing that Note II is totally sexy but a bit big to carry around easily.

As for learning while on the hunt that is the goal! I apologize for being such a flake over here lately but I'm currently going through a pretty big transition at my work and it seriously is reallyyyy sucking all my creative juices out of me leaving me not a drop for what I love (which is theming) I will bounce back in a few weeks I just need some time. So in the meantime I want to thank you burrzoo and the rest of you Buuf heads for helping each other out so much.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-27-2013)

Thanks

If anyone wants the Progress Activity files that has an animated Moon Circling the Earth (they show when you are fetching Email or Start an Internet Search) I worked on some for ABABABAB.

You can get them Here.

Just put them in the Bundles> com.apple.UIKit folder...

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Ummm the processor and the Camera doesn't tempt you? And the fact that when you are watching a vid and you get distracted and look away it automatically pauses it for you! And I'm playing that Note II is totally sexy but a bit big to carry around easily.

As for learning while on the hunt that is the goal! I apologize for being such a flake over here lately but I'm currently going through a pretty big transition at my work and it seriously is reallyyyy sucking all my creative juices out of me leaving me not a drop for what I love (which is theming) I will bounce back in a few weeks I just need some time. So in the meantime I want to thank you burrzoo and the rest of you Buuf heads for helping each other out so much.

The Camera and the Processor only "slightly" tempts me as I'm really lovin' the 5.5 inch screen. if I wear a jacket with a zippered pocket, I just put the phone in there or a purse, otherwise it easily goes in my front pants pocket. I do have to take it out of my pocket (and watch it like a hawk) whenever I sit down. OK, it's enormous!! BUT...the SGS IV has a 5-inch screen! It's not small either!
    The rest (as I understand it) like the face recognition, is software-based and eventually I'm pretty sure that I can get those goodies! If I had TONS of money, I'd buy every new phone!!! LOL! I would be looking for someone (anyone) to finance my technology addictions! LOL!
    Anyone want to give me tons of money??? Hahahaha, hehehe, hihihi, LOL!

Doreen,

DO NOT WORRY about the Buuf theme! You certainly cannot be replaced and we will wait patiently for your return. We know that any time that you give us to perfect the Buuf Theme is SO APPRECIATED!

I promise to stick around (and not work on my Buuf Android theme). I love learning more and more each day on the inner workings of the iPhone iOS and working on the themes....

By the way, we have a GREAT group of regulars in this thread and I SO appreciate them! Yes, all of you!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-28-2013 at 12:08 AM.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

ABABABAB (03-28-2013), Doreen (03-28-2013), jawonder (03-29-2013), Marty McFly (03-28-2013), nnfdcane (03-28-2013), vietgirl (03-28-2013)

If anyone wants the Progress Activity files that has an animated Moon Circling the Earth (they show when you are fetching Email or Start an Internet Search) I worked on some for ABABABAB.

You can get them Here.

Just put them in the Bundles> com.apple.UIKit folder...

The Camera and the Processor only "slightly" tempts me as I'm really lovin' the 5.5 inch screen. if I wear a jacket with a zippered pocket, I just put the phone in there or a purse, otherwise it easily goes in my front pants pocket. I do have to take it out of my pocket (and watch it like a hawk) whenever I sit down. OK, it's enormous!! BUT...the SGS IV has a 5-inch screen! It's not small either!
    The rest (as I understand it) like the face recognition, is software-based and eventually I'm pretty sure that I can get those goodies! If I had TONS of money, I'd buy every new phone!!! LOL! I would be looking for someone (anyone) to finance my technology addictions! LOL!
    Anyone want to give me tons of money??? Hahahaha, hehehe, hihihi, LOL!

Doreen,

DO NOT WORRY about the Buuf theme! You certainly cannot be replaced and we will wait patiently for your return. We know that any time that you give us to perfect the Buuf Theme is SO APPRECIATED!

I promise to stick around (and not work on my Buuf Android theme). I love learning more and more each day on the inner workings of the iPhone iOS and working on the themes....

By the way, we have a GREAT group of regulars in this thread and I SO appreciate them! Yes, all of you!

Hi burzoo I want to thank you for reprocessing in stastusbar month search. I want to thank my friend Jano from Slovakia, who has done a lot of work to rename the icon. Thank you burzoo. Thank you Jano

The perfection now only missing camera on Lockscren chain
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 03-28-2013 at 01:48 AM.

Funny to see android talks here hehe
    i had all galaxy S1 to S3 also the first nexus from htc and the 2nd nexus from samsung
    after long time with android i got an iphone
    and never coming back !! or at least never getting a samsung phone again
    stable fast beautiful only goods things about ios compared to shitdroid
    also im a tech man (+_+) and boy oh boy how many malfunctions with android phones compared to ANY ios device ....tablets specilly
    but for us power users of devices with android its much easier to do things
    many apps integrate with system and lots of other goodies but u cant avoid android lag !
    i wish apple would open up a bit like android then it would be more then perfect
    one thing is for sure though that unjailbroken iphone is uselss and mega boring with out jailbreak i wouldent even think of buying an iphone

anyway have a buuf day all ! catch u around laters
    Last edited by R.E.L / Double R.E.L; 03-28-2013 at 04:05 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-28-2013)

Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast