+ Reply
Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1712

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore I know this might be a dumb question but how do I know what to name the bundle folder when theming an icon? No question is
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    I know this might be a dumb question but how do I know what to name the bundle folder when theming an icon?
    No question is a stupid question! There are several ways. For the Apple System apps, use can use this guide (and for other stuff too) link Here.

You can download AppInfo and export the App Bundle names to yourself via email.

One free Cydia app that's great is called Icon Thief! It exports all of the bundles and zips them up so you can email them to yourself.

If you use iFunBox, you can click on the app name and go into the [app name].app folder and open up the info.plist file for details. (See iOS 6 guide above for more instructions).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-25-2013)

Thanks

I know this might be a dumb question but how do I know what to name the bundle folder when theming an icon?
    There is an app on Cydia called AppInfo. That will tell you the bundle id's of your various apps.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vigilante Banana For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (03-25-2013), Doreen (03-25-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    No question is a stupid question! There are several ways. For the Apple System apps, use can use this guide (and for other stuff too) link Here.

You can download AppInfo and export the App Bundle names to yourself via email.

One free Cydia app that's great is called Icon Thief! It exports all of the bundles and zips them up so you can email them to yourself.

If you use iFunBox, you can click on the app name and go into the [app name].app folder and open up the info.plist file for details. (See iOS 6 guide above for more instructions).
    Ok cool. Sounds very simple. Time to start theming all my icons. I will definitely share when done. Is there anyway to zip files and share them without connecting to a computer. My job has lots of downtime but they are classified computers so I can't connect my phone to them?

Thanks

You can download icon thief or app info from cydia. Those will tell you your bundle id and what to name the icon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,761 Times in 1,057 Posts

VERY good question actually! If you're theming the icon via the bundles method vs. the 'icons folder method' it's the "CFBundleIdentifier" you need.

For the icon you are looking to theme, you need to go into that applications folder. Most of them you can find in "var/stash/applications". I do notice however that some application folders are not in that location. To get to these ones (for some reason), using iFunBox, I have to click on "user applications" on the left - very strange but I digress (lol). Bottom line is you need to find the applications folder for the icon you are looking to theme. In that folder, you're looking for an "info.plist" file. Open that up in a text editor and look for the line that says: <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>. Right under that, you will see what to name your folder. Something like "com.ea.simpsonssocial.inc2" (that one is for the Simpsons Tapped Out game - lol). If you look at that info.plist file carefully, it will also tell you what to name the icon file you end up putting in the bundles folder. I'm not 100% sure which string it is that tells you the icon name because there's lots of strings referring to the icon name as you will see. Perhaps someone else knows? Hopefully this rant is clear - let me know if not. Happy to help. Good luck.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 03-25-2013 at 02:28 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-25-2013)

Thanks

I would highly recommend making your own theme when doing this because if you add to or change the bundles in the Buuf main theme and Doreen updates it, it's all going to get erased.
    So create a folder and name it "your Buuf" or whatever you want to name it and put them in there and run it on top in winter board.
    Hope I'm not confusing you

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-25-2013), Doreen (03-25-2013), Marty McFly (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,761 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    I would highly recommend making your own theme when doing this because if you add to or change the bundles in the Buuf main theme and Doreen updates it, it's all going to get erased.
    So create a folder and name it "your Buuf" or whatever you want to name it and put them in there and run it on top in winter board.
    Hope I'm not confusing you
    Good call.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    Can anyone help with the lockscreen ?
    I already have the chain/lock slider + the buuf liveweather IP5 LS...
    But I am looking for A better lockscrenn which includes forecast for few days + Hi and LO temp....
    And I want it to be with the Buuf LS...
    I have iphone 5 with IOS 6.1..
    What must i download from Cydia to get your lockscreen ?

ThanksAttachment 627714
    Can you guys help ?

Thanks

And what our camera in lock chain. How it looks. Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    And what our camera in lock chain. How it looks. Thank you
    We have NOT found the answer to fix the Chain/Lock slider yet...Still researching...
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-25-2013 at 10:57 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-25-2013), Marty McFly (03-26-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

When the weekend rolls around again if I can find some time I will look into that Chain lock for you guys and that eyeball wall. Me and Stereo originally made that eyeball wall for Eric but then he eventually had his girlfriend (if I remember correctly) redo it over and it came out actually better than our original. I don't even know if I still have all the images to try to redo it but I will see. I cannot promise I will make the delivery but I will "try" I still want to ask Eric first and make sure if he don't mind though okay. And he is another one I've not chit chatted w/ in ages so I'm not certain if he will respond to me or not.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-25-2013), Marty McFly (03-25-2013), nnfdcane (03-25-2013)

Thanks

Thanks everybody!!!!! Yes I edit REL's black buuf theme and save it everyday with all my mods. When I get all the icons themed on my phone I will share them so you can just cut and paste the bundles you want.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-26-2013), Doreen (03-25-2013)

Thanks

Thanks everybody!!!!! Yes I edit REL's black buuf theme and save it everyday with all my mods. When I get all the icons themed on my phone I will share them so you can just cut and paste the bundles you want.
    Yes, we are happy when they will share here and you are here to share. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    When the weekend rolls around again if I can find some time I will look into that Chain lock for you guys and that eyeball wall. Me and Stereo originally made that eyeball wall for Eric but then he eventually had his girlfriend (if I remember correctly) redo it over and it came out actually better than our original. I don't even know if I still have all the images to try to redo it but I will see. I cannot promise I will make the delivery but I will "try" I still want to ask Eric first and make sure if he don't mind though okay. And he is another one I've not chit chatted w/ in ages so I'm not certain if he will respond to me or not.
    Thank you Doreen. The missing camera just missing to perfection Lock chain. We wait. Thank you for everything. Buuf is the best theme the world.
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 03-26-2013 at 12:34 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ABABABAB For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-26-2013)

Thanks

Ok everyone. I "managed" to update the Eyeball Tree Wallpaper theme that Bababooey13 perfected for the iPhone 4. Thanks to Bababooey13, Doreen and Stereo89 for all of their original work on this wallpaper.

It may not be perfect but works pretty well for me. The Link to my updated verson of the Eyeball theme is Here.

If you are using the Eyeball Tree Wallpaper Theme in conjunction with Doreen's latest Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme and if you want to see the (Apple stock) transparent Dock, you will have to go into the following folders and rename the Wallpaper and the dock-related files so the transparent dock will appear. Otherwise you won't have a dock at all (since Doreen's wallpaper has the fence built in as the dock...I think that's how it works!).

1. Go into the Buuf iPhone 5 HD main folder and re-name the file = [email protected] to (something like) [email protected]

2. Go into Doreen's Buuf iPhone 5 HD folder = Bundles > com.apple.springboard and rename the following:
    [email protected] (change to something like [email protected])

3. After downloading the Eyeball Tree (Wallpaper) Theme, copy it into your /var/stash/Themes.xxx folder, Go into Winterboard and select eyeball tree_IP5 and Respring!

It should be "lookin' good" at this point in time!

Update Note: I sent a PM to Bababooey13 to get his "blessings" on my updated version but if he is unhappy about it and does not want me to post it, I will have to remove the link to my file.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-eyeball-tree_ip5.png
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-26-2013 at 02:40 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Ok everyone. I "managed" to update the Eyeball Tree Wallpaper theme that Bababooey13 perfected for the iPhone 4. Thanks to Bababooey13, Doreen and Stereo89 for all of their original work on this wallpaper.

It may not be perfect but works pretty well for me. The Link to my updated verson of the Eyeball theme is Here.

If you are using the Eyeball Tree Wallpaper Theme in conjunction with Doreen's latest Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme and if you want to see the (Apple stock) transparent Dock, you will have to go into the following folders and rename the Wallpaper and the dock-related files so the transparent dock will appear. Otherwise you won't have a dock at all (since Doreen's wallpaper has the fence built in as the dock...I think that's how it works!).

1. Go into the Buuf iPhone 5 HD main folder and re-name the file = [email protected] to (something like) [email protected]

2. Go into Doreen's Buuf iPhone 5 HD folder = Bundles > com.apple.springboard and rename the following:

3. After downloading the Eyeball Tree (Wallpaper) Theme, copy it into your /var/stash/Themes.xxx folder, Go into Winterboard and select eyeball tree_IP5 and Respring!

It should be "lookin' good" at this point in time!

Update Note: I sent a PM to Bababooey13 to get his "blessings" on my updated version but if he is unhappy about it and does not want me to post it, I will have to remove the link to my file.

Attachment 627787
    Hi, please can you here I share those little smiley faces that they viewed the page in homescreen you are currently are.
    As there are n this your picture? thank you

UIPAgeIndicatorCurrent
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 03-26-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Thanks

@burrzoo: Good stuff! Is there anyway that you can put your eye wall in Dropbox or somethin and hook me up with a link? Your link isn't iPhone friendly and you know I don't use computers
    Thanks

Thanks

ive manged to port 99% of the black buuf dialer
    i am facing one issue screenshot attached
    please help its the only one thats missing !!

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0169.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    ive manged to port 99% of the black buuf dialer
    i am facing one issue screenshot attached
    please help its the only one thats missing !!

Attachment 627793
    Trying to get rid of "call"?

Thanks

yes thats what im trying

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    yes thats what im trying
    Try this. Got it from Alfroggy in jaku thread. Haven't tried it yet so let me know
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf1bxr6ucj...0%99String.zip

31. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-26-2013)