+ Reply
Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1727

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by burrzoo Here's what the files look like... Attachment 627650 Just figured it out!!! It's the Cydia tweak unfold!! Soon as I disabled that tweak it worked perfectly
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Here's what the files look like...

Attachment 627650
    Just figured it out!!! It's the Cydia tweak unfold!! Soon as I disabled that tweak it worked perfectly
    Last edited by 49wyztoscore; 03-24-2013 at 05:46 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-24-2013), Doreen (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 1,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Just figured it out!!! It's the Cydia tweak unfold!! Soon as I disabled that tweak it worked perfectly
    Perfectly? Really? Are you able to access your camera from the lockscreen with the icon to the right of the chain/lock slider?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

It's normally a tweak when things like this happen but not all of us are using the same tweaks so it's sometimes hard to figure out. (thanks for sharing that info) someone was having a hard time w/ one of my other themes that had animated weather and after two hours we figure it out. (he was running the Live Wallpapers tweak) hehe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Perfectly? Really? Are you able to access your camera from the lockscreen with the icon to the right of the chain/lock slider?
    No can't get the camera to work but I set up my phone to open the camera anywhere when I shake it via activator. The image I think is too wide. I notice when I grab the camera it's unlocks the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    It's normally a tweak when things like this happen but not all of us are using the same tweaks so it's sometimes hard to figure out. (thanks for sharing that info) someone was having a hard time w/ one of my other themes that had animated weather and after two hours we figure it out. (he was running the Live Wallpapers tweak) hehe

Your welcome! Yes I'm new to this jailbreaking stuff but I'm learning and I'm always open to learning. I love this stuff and hope to be as awesome at this as some of you guys(and girls of course) How do I change the LS camera and where can I find the eyeball LS? R.E.l.'s link in earlier in this thread doesn't work.
    Last edited by 49wyztoscore; 03-24-2013 at 08:48 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-24-2013)

Thanks

To change the LS Camera you need to change this image: CameraGrabber@2x~iphone.png

And drop it into this directory: /private/var/stash/Themes/Buuf iPhone 5 HD/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

As for the eyeball wall you need to contact Eric (aka: Bababooey) for that and see if he or anyone else has updated it for the iPhone 5 okay.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-26-2013)

Thanks

No can't get the camera to work but I set up my phone to open the camera anywhere when I shake it via activator. The image I think is too wide. I notice when I grab the camera it's unlocks the chain.
    Yep, seems to be happening with everyone - it's a shame. A few of us are trying to fix it with no luck so far. I think you're right - definitely something to do with the size of the image(s). Gorgeous theme - hope it get's fixed soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-24-2013)

Thanks

To change the LS Camera you need to change this image: CameraGrabber@2x~iphone.png

And drop it into this directory: /private/var/stash/Themes/Buuf iPhone 5 HD/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

As for the eyeball wall you need to contact Eric (aka: Bababooey) for that and see if he or anyone else has updated it for the iPhone 5 okay.
    Worked like a charm. Thank you Doreen!! Ok I'll contact him. His was the first buuf theme I has on my ip5 so it should still work. I got rid of it except for the keyboard once I installed yours

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-24-2013)

Thanks

I just don't have time to troubleshoot the chain lock for you guys but if you simply cut the image into two images you should be able to get the same effect however you need to find out what the "tap on" button name is to name the second image correctly where the chain breaks off.

I simply cut Jacques single image into two and I just tested this image and now the camera works fine. So it's just a matter of finding the second tap on image "name" for the other image of the chain breaking okay.

Last edited by Doreen; 03-24-2013 at 10:06 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-25-2013), Marty McFly (03-25-2013), nnfdcane (03-25-2013)

Thanks

I just don't have time to troubleshoot the chain lock for you guys but if you simply cut the image into two images you should be able to get the same effect however you need to find out what the tap on button name is to name the second image where the chain breaks off.

I just tested this image and the camera works fine. So it's just a matter of finding the second image "name" for the other image of the chain breaking okay.

Hi Doreen. I think that's the part that was confusing all of us. We didn't expect to see both the lock and unlock images as one. Thought they would be two separate files. If we split the image in two - what do we name them? I was trying to find a "two-part" slider theme similar to this one to refer too but had no luck.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-25-2013)

Thanks

There are always several diff ways of getting the job done which is why this can be so time consuming. I don't know off the top of my head all the hundreds (if not thousands of image names) nor all the directory paths because everytime I learn things apple goes and updates and I'm back to square one sometimes it takes hours to theme one simple thing. The best way is to download another themed lockscreen app and examine the structure of the bundle and the names of the images so that you can duplicate everything w/ your own images. I've got work tomorrow so I'm off for the night.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-24-2013 at 10:15 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-25-2013), Marty McFly (03-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

There are always several diff ways of getting the job done which is why this can be so time consuming. I don't know off the top of my head all the hundreds (if not thousands of image names) nor all the directory paths because everytime I learn things apple goes and updates and I'm back to square one sometimes it takes hours to theme one simple thing. The best way is to download another themed lockscreen app and examine the structure of the bundle and the names of the images so that you can duplicate everything w/ your own images. I've got work tomorrow so I'm off for the night.
    This is what I've been trying to find and figure out. I had already spilt the images but haven't yet figured out any naming convention where "both" images will be used. It must be right in front of me! LOL! "Keeping fingers crossed" in hopes of finding it soon....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-25-2013)

Thanks

Your welcome! Yes I'm new to this jailbreaking stuff but I'm learning and I'm always open to learning. I love this stuff and hope to be as awesome at this as some of you guys(and girls of course) How do I change the LS camera and where can I find the eyeball LS? R.E.l.'s link in earlier in this thread doesn't work.
    I sent Bababooey a message on twitter about the eyeball wall. He said he has a lot on his plate and its not a priority right now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi all
    Been away for sometime what's new with this awesome theme
    Need to catch up

Green Apple
    Thanks
    It works beautifully! Jacques, can't thank you enough for your efforts....
    Locked:
    Attachment 627413
    As it's unlocked:
    Attachment 627414
    How can I get this lockscreen ?
    I have iphone 5 with IOS 6.1

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    I sent Bababooey a message on twitter about the eyeball wall. He said he has a lot on his plate and its not a priority right now.
    Yeah I PM'D him too with no response so I just downloaded the bababuufey theme off Cydia and used it off that theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you for your work, it's really awesome. It works perfectly but I have two questions:

1) How I can Change in 24h time format? I have read all the previous posts but I haven't find an answer

2) The animation only works in the homescreen. I have to make something else to make they work also in the lockscreen?

Thanks anyone for his precious help!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    How can I get this lockscreen ?
    I have iphone 5 with IOS 6.1

Thanks
    Are you looking for the lockscreen itself or the chain/lock slider?

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    This is what I've been trying to find and figure out. I had already spilt the images but haven't yet figured out any naming convention where "both" images will be used. It must be right in front of me! LOL! "Keeping fingers crossed" in hopes of finding it soon....
    I've been trying to find ANY other similar slider theme out there with two images. This thing must be super unique because I can't find anything! PaperLock (PaperLock) is really cool but totally animated and not part of a theme where you can easily manipulate and see bundles/code. Doreen is right, finding another one similar is certainly the way to go but much harder then you'd think
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 03-25-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks

I've been trying to find ANY other similar slider theme out there with two images. This thing must be super unique because I can't find anything! PaperLock (PaperLock) is really cool but totally animated and not part of a theme where you can easily manipulate and see bundles/code. Doreen is right, finding another one similar is certainly the way to go but much harder then you'd think
    Instead of driving yourself crazy you could just use activator and make it to where you double tab the status bar or something to bring up your camera. Just an idea...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-25-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I just sent you PM....
    Thanks ! I already have the chain/lock slider + the buuf liveweather IP5 LS...
    But your lockscrenn is far more atractive... mine is too simple.
    I have iphone 5 with IOS 6.1..
    What must i download from Cydia to get your lockscreen ?

ThanksBuuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0892.png

Thanks

I know this might be a dumb question but how do I know what to name the bundle folder when theming an icon?