+ Reply
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore Yeah I have summer board off. My iPhone 5 goes into safe mode when it's turned on. You are going into Safemode and crashing cuz you
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Yeah I have summer board off. My iPhone 5 goes into safe mode when it's turned on.
    You are going into Safemode and crashing cuz you have some dock icons that are themed via the Icons folder so when you are in safe mode just drag all your icons out of your dock. Make certain "any" apps that you are placing in your dock are themed "only" via the bundles method. All the icons on your Springboard can be themed via the Icons folder within your main theme okay.

But "only" your icons on your Dock "MUST" be themed via the bundles method. That is what is causing the crashes (and this happens w/ "any" theme not just the buuf theme)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (03-21-2013), CosmeKid (04-12-2013), Marty McFly (03-21-2013), Vigilante Banana (03-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You are going into Safemode and crashing cuz you have some dock icons that are themed via the Icons folder so when you are in safe mode just drag all your icons out of your dock. Make certain "any" apps that you are placing in your dock are themed "only" via the bundles method. All the icons on your Springboard can be themed via the Icons folder within your main theme okay.

But "only" your icons on your Dock "MUST" be themed via the bundles method. That is what is causing the crashes (and this happens w/ "any" theme not just the buuf theme)
    Doreen...thank you sooo much! I have been trying to figure out what was causing my ipad to go into safe mode with Summerboard on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vigilante Banana For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-21-2013)

Thanks

Hey I've mentioned it before but nobody hears me I guess? hehe =)

For those asking for my Buuf Wall:

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Banana View Post
    Doreen...thank you sooo much! I have been trying to figure out what was causing my ipad to go into safe mode with Summerboard on.
    And for those of you that will inevitably be saying "No I'm still crashing" just be sure to take out the icon you forgot in the Icons folder after you created a bundle. hehe
    (the Icons folder will stillll overwrite the bundle so remember nowwww that you've created the bundle to remove the icon image still residing in the Icons folder)

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post

I'm confused on where to download the iPhone 4 iOS 6 version
    I kindaaa figured this would happen so I carefully named this thread "Buuf iPhone 5 HD"

Go here to my Buuf iPhone 4 HD thread since these images are all for the iPhone 4 you may just need to rename the images okay. Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Me neither. I would love to get my hands on this slider if anyone has any suggestions on where to find it. Thanks!
    That slider was posted a couple of times in my old thread but I don't know where exactly he posted them. Buuf iPhone 4

(Beware that thread is a bit of a monster)

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    I wrote a private message, and yet I did not answer. It's very nice.
    ABABABAB

It's time to use a diff translator or I'm going to have to slap you! (and I'm playing w/ you so I hope you don't translate this wrong)
    =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-21-2013 at 08:17 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-21-2013), kristatos (03-24-2013), nnfdcane (03-21-2013)

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-21-2013)

Thanks

Stop laughing you! Cuz now I feel bad and have to find that freaking slider for him! hehe
    You know that old saying the squeeky wheel gets the oil I cannot even hear him and I'm going to oil him!

(And I'm playin around if there ever was a lover of Buuf it would be him right?)
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-21-2013 at 08:26 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-22-2013), nnfdcane (03-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,029 Times in 922 Posts

Haha - guilt is a wonderful thing. Does that mean I can stop looking! Bit of a monster indeed!!

Thanks

/me smacks Marty now!

I may cheat and just shoot Jacques an email to see if he still has it (but I've not chit chatted w/ him in ages) so I'm not sure if I can even get a hold of him now but lets see...

Thanks

Thanks Doreen, your a sweetheart!!! It finally works!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-21-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Stop laughing you! Cuz now I feel bad and have to find that freaking slider for him! hehe
    You know that old saying the squeeky wheel gets the oil I cannot even hear him and I'm going to oil him!

(And I'm playin around if there ever was a lover of Buuf it would be him right?)

LOL!!! Can't help it! LOL!

Hey, I must have spent at least an hour and a half going through the IP 4 thread learning stuff but also looking for the "chain & lock" slider. I even made a post to Jacques in that thread to see if maybe he is getting emails. It took me a few posts to see that JDewinnaar was Jacques! DOH!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    LOL!!! Can't help it! LOL!

Hey, I must have spent at least an hour and a half going through the IP 4 thread learning stuff but also looking for the "chain & lock" slider. I even made a post to Jacques in that thread to see if maybe he is getting emails. It took me a few posts to see that JDewinnaar was Jacques! DOH!

I've been looking for a while too. My eyes are starting to cross.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-21-2013)

Thanks

I no longer have his email address and I cannot find it on the site either so I sent him a PM off the site instead (I don't know if he will respond) in the mean time I am checking the threads but all the links of his are all dead. I did however come across Stereo's zippers though...

These can be used as the slider/unlock images until we possibly find the chains later on "hopefully"
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-21-2013 at 10:28 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-21-2013), kristatos (03-24-2013)

Thanks

Originally my folder tray and auxo background was themed with the wood but now it's back to the stock grey. How do I change this?

Thanks

Good news you guys Jacques responded but he is not sure if he still has them and is going to look in some of his old .deb files for them.

burzoo he asked me for a pic of the exact ones you guys want can you please post a pic here for him? Thank you. It's been a long day and I'm off to visit la la land for some Zzzzzzzz. (good night)

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-22-2013), jdewinnaar (03-21-2013), Marty McFly (03-21-2013), nnfdcane (03-22-2013)

Thanks

Good news you guys Jacques responded but he is not sure if he still has them and is going to look in some of his old .deb files for them.

burzoo he asked me for a pic of the exact ones you guys want can you please post a pic here for him? Thank you. It's been a long day and I'm off to visit la la land for some Zzzzzzzz. (good night)
    That's awesome. Thanks for doing the leg work Doreen. Here's a pic of the "Chain & Lock" slider everyone is looking for...

slider.JPG

Time for bed here too. Night!

The very beginning of this video shows the "chain & lock" slider in action...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grzJmaeQNEU
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 03-21-2013 at 11:18 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-22-2013)

Thanks

No problem good night you guys...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-22-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 514 Posts

Just at work at the moment, will have a look when I get in! burroo, like Doreen said, could you please post a screenshot of the exact slider you guys (and girls) are after..

Hope everyone's doing well..

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    That's awesome. Thanks for doing the leg work Doreen. Here's a pic of the "Chain & Lock" slider everyone is looking for...

Attachment 627362

Time for bed here too. Night!
    Ok thanks, I'll update when I get home..
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 03-21-2013 at 11:16 PM.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-22-2013), Doreen (03-22-2013), Marty McFly (03-21-2013)

Thanks

Hey I've mentioned it before but nobody hears me I guess? hehe =)

For those asking for my Buuf Wall:

And for those of you that will inevitably be saying "No I'm still crashing" just be sure to take out the icon you forgot in the Icons folder after you created a bundle. hehe
    (the Icons folder will stillll overwrite the bundle so remember nowwww that you've created the bundle to remove the icon image still residing in the Icons folder)

I kindaaa figured this would happen so I carefully named this thread "Buuf iPhone 5 HD"

Go here to my Buuf iPhone 4 HD thread since these images are all for the iPhone 4 you may just need to rename the images okay. Buuf iPhone 4

That slider was posted a couple of times in my old thread but I don't know where exactly he posted them. Buuf iPhone 4

(Beware that thread is a bit of a monster)

ABABABAB

It's time to use a diff translator or I'm going to have to slap you! (and I'm playing w/ you so I hope you don't translate this wrong)
    =)
    very sorry. I did nothing wrong, but my English is poor and I use the compiler. if something was wrong I apologize. very sorry. Please can make adjustments as I wrote at # contributors 891st thank you very much and sorry for the bad translation

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ABABABAB For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-22-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post

I'm confused on where to download the iPhone 4 iOS 6 version
    There you go Buuf Ip4 Buuf Package everything themed ... jz the dialer files are bit misnamed O.o .. ul need to remove extra ''-568h'' ( not the exact no. says smething like this but ) from every imagee in com.apple.mobilephone .. And here is the Animated wweather i use in lockscreen pretty awesome so i thought u'd also like it Animated weather

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-22-2013), nnfdcane (03-22-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,512 Times in 640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Just at work at the moment, will have a look when I get in! burroo, like Doreen said, could you please post a screenshot of the exact slider you guys (and girls) are after..

Hope everyone's doing well..

Ok thanks, I'll update when I get home..
    Hi Jacques,

Hope you're doing great mate!

Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Thanks Doreen! Thanks Jacques!!!
    And here's the one that Jacques made from the IP 4 Buuf thread for DarkBuuf LS 5.0, see page 417, Post# 8323, 12-25-11 here.

I like this LS 5.0 version too....(The chain/lock slider never seemed to be included in the later LS version like 5.01...I tried ever so hard to find that LS version 5.0.....)

DarkBuuf LS 5.0_Chain-LockSlider1.jpg

MUCH APPRECIATED!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 5 HD-darkbuuf-ls-5.0_chain-lockslider.png  

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-22-2013), ipawnforfun (03-22-2013), Marty McFly (03-22-2013), nnfdcane (03-22-2013)