Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Quote Originally Posted by dota-pro View Post
    Anyone with photoshop skills... Can I make a request to get the default buuf wallpaper without the little guy looking over the fence? I just want the fence!
    I don't have any skills but maybe this will help out

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by T0TALED; 03-21-2013 at 11:18 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T0TALED For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-21-2013), dota-pro (03-21-2013), nnfdcane (03-21-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    Sorry man you misunderstood me. It's not the native mail app it's a new app in the App Store. I know the bundle I'd but its not theming. If anyone has it themed please let me know.

LOL! Totally misunderstood! ...I finally got my access to Mailbox.app as I had been counting down from 800,000!

Ok, I doubted there was an icon out there because the app is so new so I made an "attempt" at one... Don't laugh too much! But this should be considered an interim substitute for you until someone with "real talent" can make one for you! I suggest in the future that you post the original app icon when making requests to get it Buff'd since the people that Buuf them (like Doreen, Stereo, sjbtax, etc.) might not be familiar with the original app icon.

-icon-2x.png

When saving the icon image, be sure to open it in a new browser window then do your Save or Save As from that new window otherwise it might show up with a white border when you install it.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-21-2013), nnfdcane (03-21-2013), T0TALED (03-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    LOL! Totally misunderstood! ...I finally got my access to Mailbox.app as I had been counting down from 800,000!

Ok, I doubted there was an icon out there because the app is so new so I made an "attempt" at one... Don't laugh too much! But this should be considered an interim substitute for you until someone with "real talent" can make one for you! I suggest in the future that you post the original app icon when making requests to get it Buff'd since the people that Buuf them (like Doreen, Stereo, sjbtax, etc.) might not be familiar with the original app icon.

-icon-2x.png

When saving the icon image, be sure to open it in a new browser window then do your Save or Save As from that new window otherwise it might show up with a white border when you install it.
    That looks good!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dota-pro View Post
    Anyone with photoshop skills... Can I make a request to get the default buuf wallpaper without the little guy looking over the fence? I just want the fence!
    I think I have one. Let me look for it & I'll post it or let you know I couldn't find any.

EDIT!! Sorry, I see that someone already posted a version....haven't found it yet anyway.
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-21-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Does anyone know where I can find modmyi in the bundles and icons folder so I can theme it? I cannot find it anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi jmerhi

I'm not sure if this Buuf FAQ will help since it might be a bit outdated one of the members of Modmyi.com created this for me in my old Buuf iPhone 4 thread to help out all the Buuf lovers it's here: FAQ New.pdf
    Thank You Doreen, I want to see if this help me to learn how to install this theme.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jmerhi For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find modmyi in the bundles and icons folder so I can theme it? I cannot find it anywhere!
    No need for bundle just go in icons folder put two images in there ModMyi.png & [email protected] and make sure summer board is turned on

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    Yea I tried that so far didn't work. Was thinking maybe I gotta put it in icons folder as well. Maybe I'll try that tonight.
    All I did to get it to work was to put my [email protected] into a folder = com.orchestra.v2 and then put the com.orchestra.v2 folder into the Bundles folder. I only used the one copy of the icon image and it works. If all else fails download iCleaner (free) from Cydia to clear your Caches. I don't think it matters if SummerBoard is On or Off when you are using the "Bundles" method of icon theming. You only need SummerBoard on if your are theming icons only by using the Icons folder. Someone correct me if I am wrong but the icons themed via Bundles still work on my phone when turning SummerBoard to Off...
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-21-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Default Gif
    Quote Originally Posted by T0TALED View Post
    I don't have any skills but maybe this will help out

hi can you please do me one also edit GIF. Thank you

I have a iphone 5 and removes need tten brown stripes clock. thank you
    It is not a jpg. but GIF format.-wallpaper.gif
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 03-21-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

My day is sooo blue today.
    I know-my folders are still too small-IŽll edit them again.
    Blue.jpg

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schnubb For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-21-2013), Doreen (03-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    My day is sooo blue today.
    I know-my folders are still too small-IŽll edit them again.
    Blue.jpg
    NICE start on the folders. Look-ing g-o-o-d!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

schnubb (03-21-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

NICE start on the folders. Look-ing g-o-o-d!
    Thank you, Mam.
    I'm getting more experienced. with your help. too.
    Resized the folders and sharpened a bit.
    So sad that I don't know how to Buuf theme the icons in PS as I have some game icons to be themed.
    I have Photoshop CS3.

All I did to get it to work was to put my [email protected] into a folder = com.orchestra.v2 and then put the com.orchestra.v2 folder into the Bundles folder. I only used the one copy of the icon image and it works. If all else fails download iCleaner (free) from Cydia to clear your Caches. I don't think it matters if SummerBoard is On or Off when you are using the "Bundles" method of icon theming. You only need SummerBoard on if your are theming icons only by using the Icons folder. Someone correct me if I am wrong but the icons themed via Bundles still work on my phone when turning SummerBoard to Off...
    Correct. If your using the "bundles method" turn summer board OFF. many say summer board turned on slows your device down. I used the summer board Icon method forever, never really noticed my phone running slower... I switched to the bundles method when I got my 5 and I had all the guys in the Jaku thread yelling at me LOL.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-21-2013)

I'm confused on where to download the iPhone 4 iOS 6 version

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post

I'm confused on where to download the iPhone 4 iOS 6 version
    I think you want to talk to ipawnforfun. Pretty sure he got this running on his 4 or 4s. Maybe shoot him a pm

He actually may have shared it already. Maybe skim through the last 10 pages or so

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Yeah I have summer board off. My iPhone 5 goes into safe mode when it's turned on.
    This is another reason I switched to the bundles method. Heard of many people having trouble when it's turned on

27. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-21-2013)

Dude, you the best thanks so much!

Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 ... LastLast