Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 92 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Well dude I want to say thank you because icleaner fixed my phone!!! thanks bro!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ByKorbi For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-18-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByKorbi View Post
    Well dude I want to say thank you because icleaner fixed my phone!!! thanks bro!!!
    Way to go! Glad to hear it worked out.
    Keep the links to iClarified though...ya never know when you might need the firmware without going through the normal path!

Default Buuf Banana ipad theme
    Hey dudes and dudettes! I have a link for you guys with my Buuf Banana ipad theme. THIS IS FOR SD IPADS!! Sorry but that's all I've got right now. I'm still working on this theme so there will be updates as I finish more. My next goal is to get as many of the app icons themed as I can. Currently I've been using the icon mask until I get more done. I've been busting my buns on this theme for quite some time, so I hope you like it. It has aspects from a lot of different Buuf themes and Mattahan art. Here's a few screen shots:

-photo-1-.png-photo.png

Here's the download link: Buuf Banana
    Last edited by Vigilante Banana; 03-21-2013 at 09:42 PM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vigilante Banana For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-18-2013), Doreen (03-18-2013), jawonder (03-18-2013), nnfdcane (03-18-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Banana View Post
    Hey dudes and dudettes! I have a link for you guys with my Buuf Banana ipad theme. THIS IS FOR SD IPADS!! Sorry but that's all I've got right now. I'm still working on this theme so there will be updates as I finish more. My next goal is to get as many of the app icons themed as I can. Currently I've been using the icon mask until I get more done. I've been busting my buns on this theme for quite some time, so I hope you like it. It has aspects from a lot of different Buuf themes and Mattahan art. Here's a few screen shots:

-photo-1-.png-photo.png

WooHooooooo!
    Thanks Vigilante Banana!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T0TALED View Post
    First, I want to thank all for the great detailed info and help provided here for this great theme, especially Doreen, burrzoo and nnfdane I have a question that I cannot find an answer to: How to adjust the LS FlipClock's distance from the top -- I would like to move it up.
    What you are asking is not an easy task if you move up the clock image then you will need to edit a whole bunch of other coordinates in the script. Every single item on that clock "individually" needs to be edited as well. Not something that can be explained in a minute.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-18-2013), T0TALED (03-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 1,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Banana View Post

-photo-1-.png-photo.png

I download twice from my desktop and ipad 3, i got one folder and only the settings icons are themed when i check it in Winterboard nothing else .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I download twice from my desktop and ipad 3, i got one folder and only the settings icons are themed when i check it in Winterboard nothing else .

I'm able to Download the entire theme but remember this was designed for NON-Retina iPads. The icons are smaller in pixel size and don't render in the same manner when using 144 X 144 pixel size (HD size).

We are lucky to have retina iPads. I'm (slowly, very slowly) working on a version for our iPad 3's and iPad 4. Vigilante Banana did a ton of work and I will use the naming conventions where needed for my Bundles (especially when I don't want to buy the apps). That's a lot of the battle when theming!

Thanks Vigilante! I KNOW this work is extremely time consuming. I really like some of your touches like the WiFi indicator and what you've done with the Settings section!!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-19-2013), Vigilante Banana (03-19-2013)

Thanks

Ok, here's something fun! You can have a different wallpaper on each springboard page!

I had to resize each image in comparison to the normal Wallpaper.png image size and rename each image. The first (Homescreen) page Wallpaper image is named Page0.png, second wallpaper is named Page1.png, third wallpaper is named Page2.png and so on depending upon how many pages you have and how many difference Wallpaper files you want to use. If you have more springboard pages than wallpaper images in your theme, it will display the Default wallpaper you selected within the Settings section. I used the Green Grass wallpaper (a stock Apple wallpaper) for my Homescreen and shortened the image size so it displays a fence and grass. Try it out and you will see how it looks! Wallpapers attached... This is sized for an iPhone 5 (but you can play around and resize them for other models).

1. Go into settings and select the Green Grass wallpaper for your Homescreen.

2. Drop all 6 of these files in your Buuf Theme and remove the Wallpaper.png file

3. Respring.

-page0.png-page1.png-page2.png-page3.png-page4.png-page5.png

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

kristatos (03-24-2013), nnfdcane (03-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    What you are asking is not an easy task if you move up the clock image then you will need to edit a whole bunch of other coordinates in the script. Every single item on that clock "individually" needs to be edited as well. Not something that can be explained in a minute.
    Thanks for the reply -- I wasn't sure if it was something easy that I had missed.

Default iPhone 5H slider
    slider.JPG

I ask you do you know where I can get this slider? thank you

Banana looking great that buuf theme ! great job wish it was retina hehe

anyone knows where i can get more retina images for the ipad4 theme of mine
    like switcher background folders and folder background
    thanks all buufers !

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    Banana looking great that buuf theme ! great job wish it was retina hehe

anyone knows where i can get more retina images for the ipad4 theme of mine
    like switcher background folders and folder background
    thanks all buufers !
    I resized my folder icon and cleaned it up the best I could. Not sure if you need that as well, if you want it let me know. I'll take a look at the folder BG sometime today and let you know.

nnfdcane, yould you tell me what font you are using in the screenshot?

Also to everyone: I am trying to get a dock reflection on my buuf icons, any suggestions how to get rid of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobi_Earl View Post
    nnfdcane, yould you tell me what font you are using in the screenshot?

Also to everyone: I am trying to get a dock reflection on my buuf icons, any suggestions how to get rid of this?
    Using cartoon font
    To get rid of dock reflection open up Buuf theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard. Find [email protected] and delete. Didn't think this theme came with a dock mask though... I don't have one

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Lobi_Earl (03-19-2013)

Thanks, but I don't want to delete the mask, I have made it transparent. Is the SBDcokMask really the icon reflection on the dock?
    I have seen a sreenshot awhile where someone had perfect buuf reflections on his dock of the apps he had there.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (03-19-2013), burrzoo (03-19-2013), kristatos (03-24-2013), Lobi_Earl (03-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    slider.JPG

I ask you do you know where I can get this slider? thank you
    I would like to know how get the whole lock screen!!
    Creation is a beautiful thing

Here you go Lockscreen : Animated weather as far as slider is concerned i'd like to know as well
    Last edited by ipawnforfun; 03-19-2013 at 12:44 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (03-19-2013)

Added a bit of life to my icons

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-19-2013), Doreen (03-20-2013), kristatos (03-24-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Added a bit of life to my icons
    Are you doing this with PS Touch or which app? Looks nice and sharp. Can you teach us how?

Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 92 ... LastLast