+ Reply
Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by nnfdcane That's forecast, a tweak in cydia Thanks ! For some reason I can't install it... I keep getting this message : HTTP/1.0 404 NOT FOUND Uriah
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    That's forecast, a tweak in cydia
    Thanks !
    For some reason I can't install it... I keep getting this message :
    HTTP/1.0 404 NOT FOUND

Uriah

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi everyone! I have something off topic I would like to ask! So my iPhone last night went into safe mode after I downloaded some widgets so I deleted those widgets, and its still in safe mode! Everytime I try to exit safe mode, it goes back into it!! If anyone could help please just...HELP!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone hhjulbent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Attachment 626672Ls version of animated weather Animated weather Contains 6 different types .. that's y big.. It's Beautiful :lannie: mine looks like this
    I donīt get any wallpaper in this

iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByKorbi View Post
    Hi everyone! I have something off topic I would like to ask! So my iPhone last night went into safe mode after I downloaded some widgets so I deleted those widgets, and its still in safe mode! Everytime I try to exit safe mode, it goes back into it!! If anyone could help please just...HELP!!
    did you jz directly delete those widgets? i think ul hv to untick them from iwidget too ? or pageperHTML whichever u use... if the problems persists it might be because of some other tweak theme icon u might hv recently changed

Quote Originally Posted by hhjulbent View Post
    I donīt get any wallpaper in this
    can you elaborate? is the complete LS not wrking ? or you are not getting wallpaper ( though i dintunderstand that ? O.o ) which LS pack are u using ? hv u selected them in WB ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone hhjulbent's Avatar
    Thanks

did you jz directly delete those widgets? i think ul hv to untick them from iwidget too ? or pageperHTML whichever u use... if the problems persists it might be because of some other tweak theme icon u might hv recently changed

can you elaborate? is the complete LS not wrking ? or you are not getting wallpaper ( though i dintunderstand that ? O.o ) which LS pack are u using ? hv u selected them in WB ?
    The lockscreen works but i donīt have any wallpaper only clock and weather and animation...and the lockscreen iīm using are Buuf Flipclock LAW HTC and i have tried all lockscreen u package...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hhjulbent View Post
    The lockscreen works but i donīt have any wallpaper only clock and weather and animation...and the lockscreen iīm using are Buuf Flipclock LAW HTC and i have tried all lockscreen u package...
    Wallpaper only is available in Flipclock HD2 and HD5 i suppose ( HD2 is BIG CLOCK HD5 Is SMALL CLOCK ) Hope that helps..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wallpaper only is available in Flipclock HD2 and HD5 i suppose ( HD2 is BIG CLOCK HD5 Is SMALL CLOCK ) Hope that helps..
    Is the HD5 only for iphone 4? It's length is too short on my iphone 5 -- I tried changing WP's to 640x1136 and it made no difference.

Thanks

If Anyone of the guys who are updating buuf wants some more bundles images sliders for the theme check this out.. pretty cool stuff BuffInfinity Some stuff worth adding to your iphone

Quote Originally Posted by T0TALED View Post
    Is the HD5 only for iphone 4? It's length is too short on my iphone 5 -- I tried changing WP's to 640x1136 and it made no difference.
    Yes the wallpaper Packs are just for 4/4s you can ask any editor to longer them out for you ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

T0TALED (03-18-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have unselected them in WB since my springboard crashed. I have nothing on and I deleted the widgets I had downloaded. This happened all last night I couldn't figure out what to do so I just put my phone down. I had a really nice customized I guess you could say version of iOS. I had I shady, widgets, nc settings, auxo, podswitcher ect. So once it crashed last night, it would not start up! I would click exit safe mode, it would load for a min, then show the apple sign and go back to safe mode. I did this AFTER I deleted the widgets too!

Thanks

I have unselected them in WB since my springboard crashed. I have nothing on and I deleted the widgets I had downloaded. This happened all last night I couldn't figure out what to do so I just put my phone down. I had a really nice customized I guess you could say version of iOS. I had I shady, widgets, nc settings, auxo, podswitcher ect. So once it crashed last night, it would not start up! I would click exit safe mode, it would load for a min, then show the apple sign and go back to safe mode. I did this AFTER I deleted the widgets too!
    If this problem is still there, il suggest you a complete restore.. and as the rumours say there will no JB for 6.1.3 which can be released anytime soon(maybe tonight) ul hv to hurry if u want your phone jailbroken...
    PS : i hv heard alot of things about auxo causing crashes you might want to check it out also ... personaly i hv nvr even once used Auxo.. but you can always check

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-18-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok I'll try the auxo thing but yeah I mean I don't mind having an unjailbroken phone but I don't know I mean I just want to find a way to fix this cause I have a lot of awesome stuff on my i5. Anything else you guys can think of?

Thanks

Went through and cleaned up all my icons. Looks much better IMO

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-18-2013), Doreen (03-18-2013), ipawnforfun (03-18-2013), T0TALED (03-18-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anyone think of anything?

Thanks

Auxo thing dint worked?

Thanks

You would probably get better support if you posted your problem in modmyi/forums/iPhone modding/general chat. That's where I post when I have issues, there's some good people in there that will be able to help ya out better

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-18-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok I'll try that and the auxo thing didn't work!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Ok I'll try that and the auxo thing didn't work!!!
    Hi ByKorbi,

Did you de-select all theme items in WinterBoard and respiring and are still going into Safe Mode? If you can download iCleaner from Cydia, try that. It gets rid of a lot of cache/leftover files when theming and for other stuff. I was installing, uninstalling and modifying so many files that I was going into safe mode too. I did a restore of iOS.

You can Restore your phone by just re-loading the IPSW (that's Apple's file type name for their iOS firmware updates). Get the IPSW file for your specific phone here. Then you can Restore without Apple's involvement and running the risk of installing a new iOS build version and still keep the jailbreak. I don't know how to select the downloaded IPSW file if you are on a Windows machine but on a Mac, Hold down the Option Key and Click on the Restore iPhone button. A dialog box will appear and you can navigate to the folder where you saved the .IPSW firmware file and go through the restore process from there.

If you are on a Windows PC, look for a Tutorials on iClarified's site and you'll find the answer...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-18-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks! I'll try the cleaner first and yes I un selected the winter board themes and still in safe mode. I just want my phone to WORK! Lol

Thanks

Thanks! I'll try the cleaner first and yes I un selected the winter board themes and still in safe mode. I just want my phone to WORK! Lol
    I would open SBsettings and turn off all your mobile substrate addons and see if that fixes it. If it does, then go through and turn them back on one by one until it crashes again, then you will know which ones messing you up

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-18-2013), Doreen (03-18-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First, I want to thank all for the great detailed info and help provided here for this great theme, especially Doreen, burrzoo and nnfdane I have a question that I cannot find an answer to: How to adjust the LS FlipClock's distance from the top -- I would like to move it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 5 HD-ls-flipclock.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by T0TALED; 03-18-2013 at 04:53 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to T0TALED For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-18-2013)