Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    First off...Thanks - haven't had a chance but I think these were what I already tried. Let you know later! Much appreciated!
    Wish I could help out a little bit more... Really wanting this on my ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Ok guys, I was bored so I went through Bababooey's theme and removed all the status bar images only from his theme and added them to mine.

If you downloaded my "My Buuf" theme the other day simply add the UIImages folder inside of it. If you didn't download it simply add it to your main Buuf theme and repring. Enjoy
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6049kurgd6qzdx7/UIImages.zip
    hi can you share these ICON weather is very nice

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Whatever I get to work on my iPad 3,I'll share! I'm learning so much and it's fun but takes time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

You already have it bud. Open up my Buuf theme you downloaded the other day and look in bundles/com.weather.TWC

Thanks
    Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    Thanks for keeping us updated here. I was going to ask if I can use ifile on my phone and download this from the media fire link but I think if rather wait till you have this all sorted out on cydia.

I was also able to get the live weather working on the buuf infinity gene but it defaulted to the wrong location and clock type.
    If everything goes as planned and this is uploaded to cydia, will the theme be as easy to activate as a simple click in winter board and then barely any configuration for tweaks such as live clock, or will we need a few more tools from cydia to get things working?
    Come on now w/ a nick such as Hitman you can't possibly be afraid to grab this theme raw and do the file transfer and setup manually are you? I have to be honest it might be a while for I upload this to Cydia because I am in no rush to deal w/ all the emails that will inevitably follow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Thanks

Hey! For all of you theming/modifying your Buuf to own liking, I highly suggest that you download a Free Cydia app called IconThief! It captures ALL Bundles for apps on YOUR Phone, creates a .ZIP file of them and you can email it to yourself! This way you could copy all of your app Bundles from this .ZIP file and place in the BUUF (or any other theme) Bundles folder then replace the .PNGs with your choice of Buuf .PNGs. Very useful!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-14-2013), nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Thanks

For all those of you looking for an iPad version of Buuf go hit up this Banana: View Profile: Vigilante Banana - Apple, iPhone and iPad Forums | ModMyi.com

It's already been done, I was privately contacted and asked about how to release it but then the banana got scared because of all the possible tech support involved in releasing these types of themes and backed off so if enough of you go post nice things on his/her profile maybe that banana mightttt come back out of hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Hie there, Im on an iP4s ios 6.1 .. i really want this theme someone told me to look through this thread for a 4s link .. i looked through every single page ... EVERY SINGLE PAGE... but no results ... i saw some very beauty buuf screens which made me want this theme more ... please someone help me get this time on my 4s 1OS 6.1 .. Please help... Literally im screaming for help ... And Im new here just made this account so i could get this theme
    Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hey! For all of you theming/modifying your Buuf to own liking, I highly suggest that you download a Free Cydia app called IconThief! It captures ALL Bundles for apps on YOUR Phone, creates a .ZIP file of them and you can email it to yourself! This way you could copy all of your app Bundles from this .ZIP file and place in the BUUF (or any other theme) Bundles folder then replace the .PNGs with your choice of Buuf .PNGs. Very useful!
    Thanks burrzoo!

Please note: For those of you customizing this theme to your own personal prefs please be sure to make a separate theme folder w/ all your mods and place your mods on top of my theme in Winterboard so that the modifications overwrite my theme.

The reason is that when I update my theme I don't want you guys to lose all your personal customizations okay. I know you guys can be spending weeks tweaking things and then if I update my theme I don't want anyone chasing me w/ a baseball bat!
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-14-2013 at 09:56 PM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-14-2013), CosmeKid (04-11-2013), nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    For all those of you looking for an iPad version of Buuf go hit up this Banana: View Profile: Vigilante Banana - Apple, iPhone and iPad Forums | ModMyi.com

It's already been done, I was privately contacted and asked about how to release it but then the banana got scared because of all the possible tech support involved in releasing these types of themes and backed off so if enough of you go post nice things on his/her profile maybe that banana mightttt come back out of hiding?

Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks burrzoo!

Please note: For those of you customizing this theme to your own personal prefs please be sure to make a separate theme folder w/ all your mods and place your mods on top of my theme in Winterboard so that the modifications overwrite my theme.

The reason is that when I update my theme I don't want you guys to lose all your personal customizations okay. I know you guys can be spending weeks tweaking things and then if I update my theme I don't want anyone chasing me w/ a baseball bat!
    Hey Doreen!

Thanks for the "referral!" LOL!
    Can you do this with each individually named Folder (Bundles, UIImages, etc)? I think nnfdcane mentioned this earlier today (and I should have asked) but I wasn't quite sure "how."

I've just kept a version of "My theme updates" on my Desktop and on my iPhone and copy your updates into my theme version.
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-14-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks

Unfortunately it's quite a bit of work still cuz you need to keep the directories in proper order for the tweaked theme you build. You need to place your mods in a separate theme folder structured exactly the same as my original theme for example if you changed a few images of your own in this directory:

/private/var/stash/Themes/Buuf iPhone 5 HD/Bundles/com.apple.UIKit

You will need to duplicate the directory and toss "your" custo images in that UIKit and place a duplicate directory into a newly named theme folder.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-14-2013 at 10:15 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-14-2013)

This is whats inside of my "My Buuf" theme folder
    If I change anything to do with the UI I put it in my UI folder. All my icons go into my bundles.
    Last edited by nnfdcane; 03-14-2013 at 10:15 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-14-2013), Doreen (03-14-2013)

Thanks

Exactly, check out nnfdcane's theme see how he has his theme constructed. He still has to keep the directories the same but inside those directories he has only "his" customized images within those folders.

Then you simply place your modified theme folder "ontop" of mine in WB and respring. When I update the main theme then your tweaks don't get overwritten and lost.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-14-2013 at 10:21 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-14-2013), nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Exactly, check out nnfdcane's theme see how he has his theme constructed. He still has to keep the directories the same but inside those directories he has only "his" customized images within those folders.
    Exactly

Those having issues with gridlock go check out cydia, there's an update for it
    Last edited by nnfdcane; 03-14-2013 at 10:32 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-14-2013), Doreen (03-14-2013)

Thanks

Then you simply place your modified theme folder "ontop" of mine in WB and respring. When I update the main theme then your tweaks don't get overwritten and lost.
    This is pretty much what I've been doing except I have not used your theme version "in conjunction" with my version. I have lots of copies all over my computers of my version and your versions! Paranoid, I guess!

Thanks

It never hurts to have too many copies but it "always" hurts when you've lost your last copy! hehe
    Idol is on burrzoo! Boring tonight though *sigh*

Good night you guys!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-14-2013), jawonder (03-15-2013)

ok done some changes my self
    ive added page indicator for springboard
    switcher and folder background is now perfect !
    added killbackground switcher icon
    added volume sliders in settings
    i ported the WHOLE brown framework to black (thnx for babaooey old ip4 theme)
    need to change banner popup background from brown ! does anyone know whats the file name for it ? ! ?
    would love to port the dialer too from babaooey theme started to do it any help would be great though
    -img_0086.png-img_0087.png-img_0088.png-img_0089.png-img_0090.png
    also many more changes cant remember them all
    about the ipad theme i cant seem to find the link you posted Doreen it points to banana's profile ?
    i have my ipad4 springboard themed in buuf i can share with pleasure but its just springboard not more then that
    ipad4 resolution for icons is 144 it was hard to find icons this size only found the buuf decuce on 256 so all resized but need more icons for sure
    here's some ipad4 buuf screenshots : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kqwhhgle9co4n4n/8yUXPIY4py
    thnx everyone that helps this mega awesome kick *** theme
    Last edited by R.E.L / Double R.E.L; 03-14-2013 at 10:58 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    need to change banner popup background from brown ! does anyone know whats the file name for it ? ! ?
    would love to port the dialer too from babaooey theme started to do it any help would be great though
    about the ipad theme i cant seem to find the link you posted Doreen it points to banana's profile ?
    i have my ipad4 springboard themed in buuf i can share with pleasure but its just springboard not more then that
    Looks really good! Would you mind sharing those page dots?

sure ill upload the whole theme of mine just grab what ever u want !
    meanwhile uploading some ipad4 screenshots
    here's some ipad4 buuf screenshots : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kqwhhgle9co4n4n/8yUXPIY4py
    and uploading the theme now
    Last edited by R.E.L / Double R.E.L; 03-14-2013 at 10:58 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post

Looks GREAT! Do you know where the "Settings" ON/OFF switches is located and what they're called?

I think in the UIImages folder called
    [email protected]
    UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png

30. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-14-2013)

Thanks

Here's three sets of Page Indicator Dots. just remove the words "Green" or "Smaller" or "Larger" for the set you want to use.

Download Here.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 ... LastLast