+ Reply
Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
and the icona WiFi. Here you can share? and I ask you what is the animated weather what's her name?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

and the icona WiFi. Here you can share? and I ask you what is the animated weather what's her name?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    Wifi are from the Buuf 5.1.1 theme.
    Animated weather is on the first page of this thread.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-13-2013)

Thanks

thank you so much I found. Please how can I still make the Buuf Dock does not want to see me thank you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-13-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-13-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,276 Times in 988 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-13-2013)

Thanks

Dock does not work does not appear

Thanks

Dock does not work does not appear
    It should...
    Double check your spelling, make sure it's spelled exactly as I have it in my last post.
    Make sure you respring from winter board.
    If it still doesn't change, download fswipe from cydia and clear your cache.
    Also if the dock is in My Buuf folder make sure it's above the main Buuf in winter board

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    Old news for me but you are a great helper over here!

Thanks for this
    Appreciate it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-13-2013)

Thanks

I'm really not working no display no Dock. thank you for your help

I have iPHONE 5

I'm trying to install the Dock babobuuf

Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nittenyadhav;6795699]

Hi burrzoo,

Could you please help me out and let me know how you got buuf icons in settings area? Mine are not like this and I tried but no success yet. Please see my screen shots below. I will be very thankful to you if you can sort this problem for me. Many thanks in advance.

Attachment 626059Attachment 626060Attachment 626061Attachment 626062Attachment 626063
    Hello Nittenyadhav (& ABABABAB),

I'm going to work on this later tonight. I still need to find some of the naming conventions as they are Not so obvious.
    Here's what I explained to ABABABAB for the Mail, Contacts, Calendars little icons:

I just found out that if you rename YOUR desired icon to [email protected] (this WILL BE the little icon for the Mail, Contacts, Calendars within the settings menu) and resize it to 60 X 60 pixels and place it in the com.apple.Preferences folder (part of the Bundles folder), respring and it will finally appear!

One other note. You can play around with the icon size. I used 72 X 72 for my [email protected] icon because it would have been just too tiny. Worked out fine...So play around and experiment...

I didn't really have much time to work on this earlier but will continue working on it tonight...

P.S. I'm finding out that you might not need to name the .PNGS using @2x.png because I found it work with this = Twitter.png and Photos.png (for Photos & Calendar).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-13-2013), nnfdcane (03-14-2013), vietgirl (03-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vaimcy View Post
    Hi can I know the ETA Of this theme to be in cydia ??
    No ETA as of right now because I cannot put it up on Cydia until the theme is completely updated for iP5 or I will have hundreds of help me emails coming in around the clock from Cydia users (of which I will not be able to respond to right now)

The file will be immediately updated and available here in the first post of this thread for everyone as it gets updated, when it's completely updated I'll toss it up on Cydia.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-14-2013), nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Thanks

Thanks for keeping us updated here. I was going to ask if I can use ifile on my phone and download this from the media fire link but I think if rather wait till you have this all sorted out on cydia.

I was also able to get the live weather working on the buuf infinity gene but it defaulted to the wrong location and clock type.
    If everything goes as planned and this is uploaded to cydia, will the theme be as easy to activate as a simple click in winter board and then barely any configuration for tweaks such as live clock, or will we need a few more tools from cydia to get things working?

iPhone? More like MyPhone hhjulbent's Avatar
    Thanks

In Buuf FlipClock LAW HD_iPhone_5.theme the lockscreencamera is gone where can change that so i can see it??

Thx for anyhelp

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dota-pro View Post
    I don't know why this is happening, but suddenly last night half my icons just disappeared off my springboard and are just gone. I tried to turn summer board on and it threw my phone into safe mode! Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? As of right now many of my icons are just gone and the remaining icons ended up all over the place...
    dota-pro,

I just had the same thing happen to me and I had not had that happen before. I had downloaded and used iWIPE Cache and after that it automatically resprings and this is when I lost all of my Folders and lots of icons. The missing apps are still there as I could search for them and open them. I first removed Gridlock 2 based on your experience and it made no difference, the icons were still missing. I then also removed Scrollingboard (scrollingboard does have a folder feature and a dock feature) and my icons and folders returned. Once I reinstalled scrollingboard, the icons/folders were missing again. Removed it a 2nd time, icons/folders return. Then I tried reinstalling only Gridlock and the icons went missing again. Removed Gridlock, icons/folders came back. I'm thinking that maybe the problem isn't with Gridlock or Scrollingboard, it might has something to do with wiping the Cache and some file might be getting removed which is crucial/necessary. I don't believe that iWIPE Cache has been updated since 2010 and maybe something (some path?) in iOS 6. has changed and iWIPE messes it up....Who knows??? LOL!

Did you use iWIPE Cache too? I'm trying to discover some common denominator with this problem. I'm just not convinced that it's Gridlock 2 or Scrollingboard....
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-14-2013 at 01:10 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-14-2013)

Thanks

[QUOTE=burrzoo;6796396]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nittenyadhav View Post

Hello Nittenyadhav (& ABABABAB),

I'm going to work on this later tonight. I still need to find some of the naming conventions as they are Not so obvious.
    Here's what I explained to ABABABAB for the Mail, Contacts, Calendars little icons:

I just found out that if you rename YOUR desired icon to [email protected] (this WILL BE the little icon for the Mail, Contacts, Calendars within the settings menu) and resize it to 60 X 60 pixels and place it in the com.apple.Preferences folder (part of the Bundles folder), respring and it will finally appear!

One other note. You can play around with the icon size. I used 72 X 72 for my [email protected] icon because it would have been just too tiny. Worked out fine...So play around and experiment...

I didn't really have much time to work on this earlier but will continue working on it tonight...

P.S. I'm finding out that you might not need to name the .PNGS using @2x.png because I found it work with this = Twitter.png and Photos.png (for Photos & Calendar).
    very sorry but I do not see it with preferences. Please as you did in the preferences to switch ON OFF letter B is very nice

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    It should...
    Double check your spelling, make sure it's spelled exactly as I have it in my last post.
    Make sure you respring from winter board.
    If it still doesn't change, download fswipe from cydia and clear your cache.
    Also if the dock is in My Buuf folder make sure it's above the main Buuf in winter board

thank you so much for your help. the problem was in the Active Dock app

Appreciate it
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 03-14-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    dota-pro,

I just had the same thing happen to me and I had not had that happen before. I had downloaded and used iWIPE Cache and after that it automatically resprings and this is when I lost all of my Folders and lots of icons. The missing apps are still there as I could search for them and open them. I first removed Gridlock 2 based on your experience and it made no difference, the icons were still missing. I then also removed Scrollingboard (scrollingboard does have a folder feature and a dock feature) and my icons and folders returned. Once I reinstalled scrollingboard, the icons/folders were missing again. Removed it a 2nd time, icons/folders return. Then I tried reinstalling only Gridlock and the icons went missing again. Removed Gridlock, icons/folders came back. I'm thinking that maybe the problem isn't with Gridlock or Scrollingboard, it might has something to do with wiping the Cache and some file might be getting removed which is crucial/necessary. I don't believe that iWIPE Cache has been updated since 2010 and maybe something (some path?) in iOS 6. has changed and iWIPE messes it up....Who knows??? LOL!

Did you use iWIPE Cache too? I'm trying to discover some common denominator with this problem. I'm just not convinced that it's Gridlock 2 or Scrollingboard....
    Do you have Iconoclasm and Iconoclasm Layout? I don't use them on my phone but on my iPad those two apps were reeking havock. They made icons and folders disappear, and sometimes put icons on top of other icons. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with what us happening on your phone, but then again, if you have those two apps, maybe you can see if by disabling or (temporarily) removing them that makes a difference.

Also, I use iCleaner and it is up to date and working fine at clearing caches.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to exqwizme For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-14-2013)

Thanks

[QUOTE=ABABABAB;6796522]
    Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post

very sorry but I do not see it with preferences. Please as you did in the preferences to switch ON OFF letter B is very nice

very sorry but I do not see it with preferences. Please as you did in the preferences to switch ON OFF letter Buuf is very nice

iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Thanks

Hie there, Im on an iP4s ios 6.1 .. i really want this theme someone told me to look through this thread for a 4s link .. i looked through every single page ... EVERY SINGLE PAGE... but no results ... i saw some very beauty buuf screens which made me want this theme more ... please someone help me get this time on my 4s 1OS 6.1 .. Please help... Literally im screaming for help ... And Im new here just made this account so i could get this theme

Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 611 Posts

Wallpaper doesn't work for me, i cleared cache and still no go .

Ok i got it, i was using the Flip Clock on my Home screen i removed it and wallpaper works .
    Can't get the Dock to show tho .
    Last edited by jawonder; 03-14-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Wallpaper doesn't work for me, i cleared cache and still no go .

Ok i got it, i was using the Flip Clock on my Home screen i removed it and wallpaper works .
    Can't get the Dock to show tho .
    Double check the spelling, [email protected]. Make sure it's in bundles/com.apple.springboard. Make sure it's on top in winter board. Turn off active dock if your using that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exqwizme View Post
    Do you have Iconoclasm and Iconoclasm Layout? I don't use them on my phone but on my iPad those two apps were reeking havock. They made icons and folders disappear, and sometimes put icons on top of other icons. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with what us happening on your phone, but then again, if you have those two apps, maybe you can see if by disabling or (temporarily) removing them that makes a difference.

Also, I use iCleaner and it is up to date and working fine at clearing caches.
    Hi exqwizme,

I don't have Iconoclasm or Iconoclasm Layout. Thanks for the recommendation on iCleaner. Might try that soon! It's hard to tell what might cause it since I am changing so many files and respringing and rebooting hundreds of times...