+ Reply
Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by nnfdcane In the middle of doin something right now. I'll check back here in a bit and if no one has explained it ill post. Ok, so
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    In the middle of doin something right now. I'll check back here in a bit and if no one has explained it ill post.

Ok, so first off you need to go into Cydia and download app info (free).
    Next you want to create your own theme. So open iFile, go to var/stash/themes, the create a new folder, name it whatever you want, mine is named My Buuf. Once you've created that folder, open it and create another folder and name it Bundles.
    Now, lets say you want to change you Bank of America app. Open app info and find Bank of America. It will show you the bundle id which is com.bankofamerica.BofA. It will also tell you the icon file name which is bofa.png & [email protected]
    So, inside your bundles folder you created you add a Bank of America bundle id
    And once you done that you place your icon inside and name it bofa.png& [email protected]

And you do that for all your icons. It may sound complicated but its actually pretty easy. I hope I explained that well enough to ya. Here's a couple more screen shots of how it should look

Edit: the reason I make my own theme is because if an update for the theme is released and you have all this changed the the Buuf bundles folder, it will get erased with the update and you'll have to do it all over again.
    Thank you for your time and the explanation, setting it up that way makes so much sense! I was just adding the changed icons to the bundles folder and renaming the existing icons ... such a nO-ob

Would you put anything else in your own theme, or do you use it exclusively for icons.

Thanks again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to exqwizme For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-12-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,512 Times in 640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exqwizme View Post
    Thank you for your time and the explanation, setting it up that way makes so much sense! I was just adding the changed icons to the bundles folder and renaming the existing icons ... such a nO-ob

Would you put anything else in your own theme, or do you use it exclusively for icons.

Thanks again
    I always use a "piggyback theme" for any personal modifications to the original. That way when Doreen updates her files you don't lose your customisations.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-12-2013), exqwizme (03-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vietgirl View Post
    hi ! anyone has icon barel and passbook, pls share with me. i can't find anything accord with this theme. Thanks
    I'm not sure if this is the same app but here is the barrel that I had already made. I also have a 60x60 for the settings screen if you want it.

Passbook is new and hasn't been made yet as far as I know. I'll have a look if I get time. I don't want to start to try to fulfil every request that comes along as last time it became ridiculous.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 03-12-2013 at 05:29 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-12-2013), nnfdcane (03-12-2013), vietgirl (03-12-2013)

Thanks

Thanks again
    Yes, I put everything in there so I don't loose it if I update the theme. I have everything in there, icons, my dock,UIImages,UISounds, I can go on & on
    Glad I could help ya out

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-12-2013), exqwizme (03-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the same app but here is the barrel that I had already made. I also have a 60x60 for the settings screen if you want it.

Passbook is new and hasn't been made yet as far as I know. I'll have a look if I get time. I don't want to start to try to fulfil every request that comes along as last time it became ridiculous.
    hey, i'm sorry if my request make you uncomfortable considered as i dont say anything

Thanks

Cool icon bro. You don't happen to know the correct bundle id and icon file name for barrel do ya? What I'm getting from app info isn't working

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerDawgs View Post
    I tried changing the name to what you said, but that didn't do anything. Then when I investigated more, I noticed my NC background doesn't change even when I change it to BuddyLinen-568h@2x~iphone.png, which is what iFile shows is the bg for NC. So in short, some of the icons in the com.apple.springboard bundle aren't theming. Any ideas??
    Hey there I don't and did not have any problems with theming folder background and switcher background the name of the file I wrote is the correct one but still it's not sitting perfect size does not match sadly
    Still looking for a buuf background image that can be used as backgrounds

Btw I have my buuf theme I started for ipad 4 it's most of springboard themed lets join forces and make a full ipad 4 theme
    If anyone wants what I have for my ipad let me know

Also lets find a folder/switcher buuf background

12. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-12-2013)

Thanks

Yes, I put everything in there so I don't loose it if I update the theme. I have everything in there, icons, my dock,UIImages,UISounds, I can go on & on
    Glad I could help ya out
    One more question (for now )... The icons go in the folder named Bundles, what should I name the folders for everything else, or does all that go into that same folder?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    Hey there I don't and did not have any problems with theming folder background and switcher background the name of the file I wrote is the correct one but still it's not sitting perfect size does not match sadly
    Still looking for a buuf background image that can be used as backgrounds

Btw I have my buuf theme I started for ipad 4 it's most of springboard themed lets join forces and make a full ipad 4 theme
    If anyone wants what I have for my ipad let me know

Also lets find a folder/switcher buuf background
    So i turned summerboard off, resprang, then summerboard back on and the backgrounds worked. I'll play around with the backgrounds and see if i cant find a suitable one.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ButlerDawgs For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-12-2013)

Thanks

i dont use summerboard at all i guess thats why i dont have any issues i am using and theming all the bundles way

this is how the background looks now i am on the hunt for a good one as well
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0052.pngBuuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0053.png

17. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-12-2013)

Thanks

One more question (for now )... The icons go in the folder named Bundles, what should I name the folders for everything else, or does all that go into that same folder?
    The best thing to do is go into iFile and look at Buuf, click on the bundles folder, look through it and see what's in there. Then open up the UIImages folder and look through it.
    Say you wanted that dock Doreen posted a page back and you wanted it in YOUR theme folder. What you would have to do is make a folder inside your bundles and name it com.apple.springboard and put that dock image in there and name it [email protected].
    SBBadges go in that folder as well as other things.
    Like I said just go through iFile and look at other themes and see where stuff is. I hope that makes sense. Any questions just ask buddy, I'll help if I can

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

CosmeKid (04-11-2013), exqwizme (03-12-2013)

Thanks

I ask you how do I change ICON in Mail preferences

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    You want to change your mail icon?
    Are you using the "Icons folder" method or "Bundles" method?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Have one problem with this theme.
    When summerboard is on - everything works great but some icons are of very big size
    When off - all icons are of normal size but i cant change app images renaming image files in theme folder ICONS(renaming doesnt work)
    im1.jpgBuuf iPhone 5 HD-im2.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deniska80 View Post
    Have one problem with this theme.
    When summerboard is on - everything works great but some icons are of very big size
    When off - all icons are of normal size but i cant change app images renaming image files in theme folder ICONS(renaming doesnt work)
    Attachment 625984Attachment 625985
    Not sure why your icon sizes change. The Icons folder will NOT work though if summer board is turned off though.

Thanks

You want to change your mail icon?
    Are you using the "Icons folder" method or "Bundles" method?
    We are using an ICON mail bundles and we need to com.apple.Preferneces. thank you

Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    Hello ABABABAB!

Are you talking about the icons for the Mail sub-folders when you are using the Mail app, like Inbox, Drafts, Sent, and others?

If so, you can just copy the contents of the Bundles folder = com.apple.mobilemail.settings into the com.apple.mobilemail folder

Copy all of these files and paste into the com.apple.mobilemail folder:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Here's a screenshot. If this is not what you want to do, please post a picture of what you want to fix!
    Mail Folders.jpg

I'm using this Icon (which was NOT specifically made for Passbook) in the Bundle folder that I made.
    Name:  icon-Small@2x.png
Views: 273
Size:  9.1 KB Buuf iPhone 5 HD-icon-2x.png

Create a Bundle named: com.apple.Shoebox and drop both .PNGs in there, copy your new folder into the Buuf Theme Bundles folder, respring and you should be good to go!

Cool icon bro. You don't happen to know the correct bundle id and icon file name for barrel do ya? What I'm getting from app info isn't working

Hi nnfdcane,

Here is the file/folder names you are looking for..

com.aaronash.BarrelSettings

barrelicon.png
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-12-2013 at 12:25 PM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-12-2013), nnfdcane (03-12-2013), sjbtax (04-11-2013)

Thanks

[QUOTE=burrzoo;6795052]Hello ABABABAB!

Are you talking about the icons for the Mail sub-folders when you are using the Mail app, like Inbox, Drafts, Sent, and others?

If so, you can just copy the contents of the Bundles folder = com.apple.mobilemail.settings into the com.apple.mobilemail folder

Copy all of these files and paste into the com.apple.mobilemail folder:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Thank mysllel am this

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_2325.png

Thanks

Any ideas as to why the forward, back, tabs icons at the bottom of safari aren't being themed?
    I can see the images are there inside my bundles/com.applemobilesafari folder, but they aren't showing up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vietgirl View Post
    hey, i'm sorry if my request make you uncomfortable considered as i dont say anything
    It's fine vietgirl. Ask Doreen what her inbox looks like. It becomes simply crazy.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-12-2013)