Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    so i just realized that springboard background folder and switcher isant themed
    i checked it and the right file name should be like this

FolderSwitcherBG-568h@2x~iphone.png

you can find this file inside the springboard bundle just rename it

but the thing is its not looking good i guess its sizes issue anyone can help with that ?
    compared to the original springboard background its bigger so its really strange any light could be shed about it would help

check it out
    Attachment 625639Attachment 625640Attachment 625641

also is there an ipad4 theme of buuf ?!? i have mine buufed but just icons would love a more pro theme for my ipad
    if there is please point me to it

I tried changing the name to what you said, but that didn't do anything. Then when I investigated more, I noticed my NC background doesn't change even when I change it to BuddyLinen-568h@2x~iphone.png, which is what iFile shows is the bg for NC. So in short, some of the icons in the com.apple.springboard bundle aren't theming. Any ideas??
    Last edited by ButlerDawgs; 03-11-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    I use the Bundle or Folder method but am having issues. For example, the Starbucks icon. If I use the 128x128 it doesn't show. The closest size I get it to show is 126x126 but there is a black box around it. What am I missing here? Why doesn't it show @ 128x128 without the box? I have tried both the Folder and Bundle method.
    Buuf Extra Icons-->Bundles-->com.starbucks.mystarbucks-->[email protected] or Folders-->Starbucks.app-->[email protected] I get the same results either way.

If I do the same with com.apple.mobileipod, I get it to work fine. It is using 128x128 too.

What gets rid of the icon background in the Buuf theme? If I just extract the entire Bundle out of the Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme, the Twitter icon has no background. If I extract only the Twitter folder and place it in my Buuf Extra Icons, it gets a background.

Thanks for the help,

Jason
    Post a screen shot of your springboard
    Last edited by nnfdcane; 03-11-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Is there a step by step for someone to explain how to get the downloads onto my phone? Do I simply just download everything and open it in Ifile? Or is there some transferring I need to do from my computer?

Quote Originally Posted by dota-pro View Post
    Is there a step by step for someone to explain how to get the downloads onto my phone? Do I simply just download everything and open it in Ifile? Or is there some transferring I need to do from my computer?
    I use my phone for everything, never use a computer. Yes, open in ifile, click on zip viewer, then click the little square in the bottom right corner and select extract all files. Done! Then you still have to put the file in the correct spot. So if you asking about this Buuf theme, copy the file and paste it in var/stash/themes

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-12-2013), Doreen (03-11-2013), dota-pro (03-11-2013)

Thanks

Please do share that link to the icons or anyone for that matter that has collected icons. I find it really laggy on photobucket when im searching for icons and lots dont load once your halfway down. A link to collected icons would be terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi Doreen,

I can share you a link to my icon vault if you like.

.....Waving......

Schnubb,

Here's a couple I made for AppAlert that you can probably use for AppTicker.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi Doreen,

I can share you a link to my icon vault if you like.

.....Waving......
    Hi Shane! Do you already have them gathered up? That list of ours was becoming a second job so I'm trying to just harvest them and batch them now so they will be in both threads more easily accessible. Any links you have would be appreciated! Thank you.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-11-2013 at 09:31 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-11-2013)

Dude thanks, that what I was thinking, but I just wanted to double check. And what directores would I place the widgets/icons/etc?

Dude thanks, that what I was thinking, but I just wanted to double check. And what directores would I place the widgets/icons/etc?
    If its an iwidget it goes in var/mobile/library/iwidgets. If its for winterboard it goes in var/stash/themes.
    Icons? What are you trying to do? Replace and add your own icons?

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    If its an iwidget it goes in var/mobile/library/iwidgets. If its for winterboard it goes in var/stash/themes.
    Icons? What are you trying to do? Replace and add your own icons?
    Oh no not at all, I wasn't sure if the icons were themed already. If I get into any issues would it be alright to ask you for some help?

Doreen, since I'm new to this "Buuf community", the other day when I asked about the eyeball wall, you said I should ask Eric. Who is Eric??

Oh no not at all, I wasn't sure if the icons were themed already. If I get into any issues would it be alright to ask you for some help?
    Yes, a lot of the icons will be themed but some of the App Store icons will not be themed. There has been a lot of icon talk in the last 2 pages about changing icons, just look back.
    If you run into problems, yes, ask questions. I will help if I can
    Last edited by nnfdcane; 03-11-2013 at 09:51 PM.

I tried to use the folder method for the twitter icon. here is what happens. if I use the whole bundle folder from the Buuf theme, the icon won't have the background.

Attachment 625933

Thanks

Hi nnfdcane

Eric is Bababooey he has all the original graphics for that animated eyeball wall so all he needs to do is edit the size and re-post it. (He may have already) I don't use twitter but he does so see if you can find him that way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi nnfdcane

Eric is Bababooey he has all the original graphics for that animated eyeball wall so all he needs to do is edit the size and re-post it. (He may have already) I don't use twitter but he does so see if you can find him that way.
    Thanks, that's who I thought you were talking about. Just started him on twitter so ill ask

Thanks

He's a cool guy and loves Buuf as well.

I've done some more icon harvesting tonight so I'll be updating that batch of icons again shortly w/ today's date by the new link for d/l but I'm super tired so that's about all I can do after a long day at work (alittle bit at a time and we'll get there!)

Good night you guys...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-12-2013), nnfdcane (03-11-2013)

I tried to use the folder method for the twitter icon. here is what happens. if I use the whole bundle folder from the Buuf theme, the icon won't have the background.

Attachment 625933
    Hmmm. Well someone posted several pages back a transparent icons mask. Not sure what would happen if you added it since your using another theme. You could always try adding it and see what happens. I wouldn't overwrite the icon masks that are for the theme your running just incase it doesn't work. That way you could just delete them.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzc97zum0a...x%7Eiphone.zip

Thanks

Alright the batch and new link is updated for you guys and also don't forget to check out Toona icons created by Sheharzad:

Check out ====> Toona

He created his very own style of buuf icons too...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-12-2013), exqwizme (03-12-2013), nnfdcane (03-11-2013)

hi ! anyone has icon barel and passbook, pls share with me. i can't find anything accord with this theme. Thanks

How doyou change the weather locale on here? And do you use the yahoo weather code?
    Also, is there an option for a slide to unlock on the lockscreen?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

If you would rather use a computer then I suggest iFunbox. They have it for both Window and Mac and it is free. Very nice little user interface...

Click here to check out the website.

Attachment 625933
    Hi serky,

Are you using Doreen's Latest version of Buuf iPhone 5 HD (3-9-13) or at least 3-8-13 version? Both of these have a folder within the Bundles folder called com.apple.mobileicons.framework.
    This is the "mask" and overlay that will eliminate the black box (mask) around your icon on a Springboard page when you have an Apple Store Application folder within the Bundles Folder (such as your example Twitter).

LIKE nnfdcane mentioned - If the Twitter app .PNGs are in your Icons folder then how do you have the (2) Twitter images named? Both PNGs work well if they are 128 X 128 pixels. If they are correctly named within your Icons folder be sure to have SummerBoard Mode turned ON. I made the mistake of naming a .PNG as Navigon and it should have been named NAVIGON.

Here's a link to download and try my Twitter Bundle.

Another way to check for the most accurate naming conventions (when creating Bundle app folders or when naming Icons folder PNGs) is to use iFile or iFunbox and go to the Application itself (example: Twitter.app) and take a look at the info.plist

Here is the LINK to a guide (which I've posted before in this thread) that mentions creating a Bundle for an App Store application (plus other stuff).
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-12-2013 at 01:25 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    One strange thing i noticed is if the icon is in a folder and you are looking at the folder without opening it the icon change but when i open the folder the icon is back to the original and even after i took it out the folder it didn't change i had to take it out the folder and respring again for the change to happen .
    Hi jawonder,

We have had this issue mentioned before (see Posts #370 and #371 and #372) and haven't figured out how to fix it yet.

I did just discovered that this happens when I move Apps to a folder and the Apps are not themed within a Bundle, they only have the .PNGs within the Icons folder. These are the only App Icons that change back to non-Buuf themed when opening a folder and only go back to a Buuf icon upon respring. It isn't happening when I move an App icon that has been Buuf-themed in a Bundle, to a folder.

This is probably just another bug we are seeing which might have to do with the WinterBoard app. I am totally guessing on this!
    The reason we are all making Bundles (which can be way more time consuming) than just using the Icons folder is that if you do not make a Bundle then you cannot move that App icon to the Dock. You will crash and go into Safe Mode. Using App .PNGs and the Icons folder, to me is way easier.

Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 ... LastLast