+ Reply
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I've updated the first post w/ the first batch of gathered icons: http://www.mediafire.com/?oaskfn8715jitng It's almost impossible to get "all" of them but eventually I'll have most of them gathered over
...
  1. #461
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    I've updated the first post w/ the first batch of gathered icons:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?oaskfn8715jitng

    It's almost impossible to get "all" of them but eventually I'll have most of them gathered over due time. As I move along gathering them up each time I update the batch of icons you just need to double check the "date" next to the new link because I will change the date as an indicator each time it's updated okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-10-2013 at 09:30 PM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    burrzoo (03-11-2013), epz (03-11-2013), kristatos (03-24-2013), Marty McFly (03-11-2013), nnfdcane (03-10-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-11-2013)

  3. #462
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    876
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 642 Posts

    Hi Doreen,

    I can share you a link to my icon vault if you like.

    .....Waving......





    Schnubb,

    Here's a couple I made for AppAlert that you can probably use for AppTicker.

    Last edited by sjbtax; 03-11-2013 at 04:26 AM.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    burrzoo (03-11-2013), Doreen (03-11-2013), nnfdcane (03-11-2013), schnubb (03-14-2013)

  5. #463
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 93 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    so i just realized that springboard background folder and switcher isant themed
    i checked it and the right file name should be like this

    FolderSwitcherBG-568h@2x~iphone.png

    you can find this file inside the springboard bundle just rename it

    but the thing is its not looking good i guess its sizes issue anyone can help with that ?
    compared to the original springboard background its bigger so its really strange any light could be shed about it would help

    check it out
    Attachment 625639Attachment 625640Attachment 625641

    also is there an ipad4 theme of buuf ?!? i have mine buufed but just icons would love a more pro theme for my ipad
    if there is please point me to it
    Any new thing about the switcher / folder background image ? Or is there any other image that can be used
    Thanks all

  6. #464
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 49 Times in 34 Posts

    Hi guys can I please request for Chaton buufed icon?

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chaton/id486344680?mt=8

  7. #465
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    Hey Doreen I can't remember was there ever a theme for the bite quick compose and reply?
    Pleas

    Hi, I can not correctly identify the preferences icona Mail. A Buuf 5 HD Buuf Calculator does not work thank you very much

  8. #466

  9. #467
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 75 Times in 38 Posts

    I want to apply the Buuf theme to just my Icons. I grabbed all the Icons I could find and put them in a Winterboard theme. I want the icons I couldn't find to have the Buuf look like they did using ThemeIcomMaker in Buuf 4. What files do I need to accomplish this to the icons only? Anyone have any better suggestions?

    Also for some reason not all the icons show in my theme. For example, the mailbox would not show until I resized it to 118 x 118. Would that be a logical reason?

    Thanks,

    Jason
    Last edited by serky; 03-11-2013 at 10:38 AM.

  10. #468
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    2,372
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 814 Posts

    Can someone please modify the SnowCover themes from the iPhone 4 thread to fit the i5, they are working but a bit short .

    Don't know if i'm doing something wrong but i'm trying to get some icons from the icon folder posted by Doreen, i did one with .png and one with @2x.png and put them in the icons folder in the Main theme then respring but the icon i'm trying to change remain the same . Sorry haven't done icons for a long while .

  11. #469
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Can someone please modify the SnowCover themes from the iPhone 4 thread to fit the i5, they are working but a bit short .

    Don't know if i'm doing something wrong but i'm trying to get some icons from the icon folder posted by Doreen, i did one with .png and one with @2x.png and put them in the icons folder in the Main theme then respring but the icon i'm trying to change remain the same . Sorry haven't done icons for a long while .
    If your doing the Ucons folder make sure summer board is turned on

  12. #470

  13. #471
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    2,372
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 814 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    If your doing the Ucons folder make sure summer board is turned on
    Yeah SummerBoard is on .

  14. #472
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Yeah SummerBoard is on .
    It should work then...
    Make sure you icon folder is spelled "Icons" (capital I).
    Also double check your spellings. It has to be spelled EXACTLY how it appears on your springboard.
    So for example if your changing your map icon it should look like this
    Maps.png, [email protected].
    If the letters are Capitol on your SB, make sure you capitalize them.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (03-11-2013), jawonder (03-11-2013)

  16. #473
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    2,372
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 814 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    It should work then...
    Make sure you icon folder is spelled "Icons" (capital I).
    Also double check your spellings. It has to be spelled EXACTLY how it appears on your springboard.
    So for example if your changing your map icon it should look like this
    Maps.png, [email protected].
    If the letters are Capitol on your SB, make sure you capitalize them.
    The Icons folder i put them in is the one inside "Buuf iPhone 5 HD" and that Icons folder came with the theme and yes they begin with a capital letters . How can i check the spellings of the SpringBoard icon ?.
    Last edited by jawonder; 03-11-2013 at 11:58 AM.

  17. #474
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    2,033
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    The Icons folder i put them in is the one inside "Buuf iPhone 5 HD" and that Icons folder came with the theme and yes they begin with a capital letters . How can i check the spellings of the SpringBoard icon ?.
    Just by looking at your home screen. what the icon label says underneath the icon, is EXACTLY how it should be named in the Icons folder

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (03-11-2013)

  19. #475
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    2,372
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 814 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Just by looking at your home screen. what the icon label says underneath the icon, is EXACTLY how it should be named in the Icons folder
    I thought it went deeper than just there names on the home screens .Ok

    Ok i did Translate and it worked i had it as Google Translate before . One strange thing i noticed is if the icon is in a folder and you are looking at the folder without opening it the icon change but when i open the folder the icon is back to the original and even after i took it out the folder it didn't change i had to take it out the folder and respring again for the change to happen .
    Last edited by jawonder; 03-11-2013 at 12:34 PM.

  20. #476
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I thought it went deeper than just there names on the home screens .Ok

    Ok i did Translate and it worked i had it as Google Translate before . One strange thing i noticed is if the icon is in a folder and you are looking at the folder without opening it the icon change but when i open the folder the icon is back to the original and even after i took it out the folder it didn't change i had to take it out the folder and respring again for the change to happen .
    Strange. I'm using a couple different themes and I've read in other threads people talking about how the Icons folder method wasn't working correctly. Your best bet, and the better way to change your icons would be the bundle method. It takes a little bit more time but it will work, that's the way I'm currently doing it. Then you can turn summerboard off.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (03-11-2013), jawonder (03-11-2013)

  22. #477
    What's Jailbreak? exqwizme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Your best bet, and the better way to change your icons would be the bundle method. It takes a little bit more time but it will work, that's the way I'm currently doing it. Then you can turn summerboard off.
    What is "the bundle method"?

  23. #478
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    2,372
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 814 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Strange. I'm using a couple different themes and I've read in other threads people talking about how the Icons folder method wasn't working correctly. Your best bet, and the better way to change your icons would be the bundle method. It takes a little bit more time but it will work, that's the way I'm currently doing it. Then you can turn summerboard off.
    Ok thanks much .

  24. #479
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by exqwizme View Post
    What is "the bundle method"?
    In the middle of doin something right now. I'll check back here in a bit and if no one has explained it ill post.



    Ok, so first off you need to go into Cydia and download app info (free).
    Next you want to create your own theme. So open iFile, go to var/stash/themes, the create a new folder, name it whatever you want, mine is named My Buuf. Once you've created that folder, open it and create another folder and name it Bundles.
    Now, lets say you want to change you Bank of America app. Open app info and find Bank of America. It will show you the bundle id which is com.bankofamerica.BofA. It will also tell you the icon file name which is bofa.png & [email protected]
    So, inside your bundles folder you created you add a Bank of America bundle id
    And once you done that you place your icon inside and name it bofa.png& [email protected]


    And you do that for all your icons. It may sound complicated but its actually pretty easy. I hope I explained that well enough to ya. Here's a couple more screen shots of how it should look






    Edit: the reason I make my own theme is because if an update for the theme is released and you have all this changed the the Buuf bundles folder, it will get erased with the update and you'll have to do it all over again.
    Last edited by nnfdcane; 03-11-2013 at 02:19 PM.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (03-11-2013), exqwizme (03-11-2013), jawonder (03-11-2013)

  26. #480
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 75 Times in 38 Posts

    I use the Bundle or Folder method but am having issues. For example, the Starbucks icon. If I use the 128x128 it doesn't show. The closest size I get it to show is 126x126 but there is a black box around it. What am I missing here? Why doesn't it show @ 128x128 without the box? I have tried both the Folder and Bundle method.
    Buuf Extra Icons-->Bundles-->com.starbucks.mystarbucks-->[email protected] or Folders-->Starbucks.app-->[email protected] I get the same results either way.

    If I do the same with com.apple.mobileipod, I get it to work fine. It is using 128x128 too.

    What gets rid of the icon background in the Buuf theme? If I just extract the entire Bundle out of the Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme, the Twitter icon has no background. If I extract only the Twitter folder and place it in my Buuf Extra Icons, it gets a background.

    Thanks for the help,

    Jason
    Last edited by serky; 03-11-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts