+ Reply
Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Junebug916 Doreen you've made something in Buuf that's addicting! I started playing with my 3rd Gen iPod cause of what you and Stereo created back in the
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Doreen you've made something in Buuf that's addicting! I started playing with my 3rd Gen iPod cause of what you and Stereo created back in the Buuf i4 thread. Then and now I'm so in love with this theme that I'll pick apart everything to make it work! I know I may have recolored stuff from brown to purple but that's only cause I love purple! Thanks Doreen (And Stereo if you see this) for all your hard work and time and effort on Buuf! I know I for one am so thankful that I found Buuf and you!
    /me waves hello to June and glad you are back having fun again. Stereo is still over there in Italy eating pasta I may go give him a shout but I prefer he focus on his personal business such as school and stuff like that. But we'll see, anyways have fun w/ your new phone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Junebug916 (03-09-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    Did you extract the bundle first then put it in. Cause it works on my phone and I zipped the bundle right from the phone.
    I had to thank OFF summer and then ON and no longer works. please how you change AVPlayer AppStore icon. I have a picture but I can not make bond. I tried to do a bunch ToneFXs com.ToneFXs we created and put into it [email protected]. 128x128. but it does not work. thank you very much

Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    Hi all what's up in buuf land

If anyone one wants what I've uploaded in one package let me know I see some people using it

I have used the icon masks in buuf infinity theme too and they work perfect just icon masks needs to be placed before the theme in winterboard
    The hirarchial order is common sense

Btw burrzoo any chance you can share that awesome wicked kick *** wallpaper u got in those screenshots?

Thanks all contributing and helping out this awesome theme
    Good Morning R.E.L.!

I totally agree! Thanks to everyone for working on this and helping out!

It would make sense placing the Mask theme at the top but I was totally lame and didn't think about it and selected the theme way down in my list and (luckily) it still works. See what happens when you're tired? You lose all common sense.... LOL!

Here is the wallpaper that is the work of sjbtax! One attached wallpaper is actually too short but I like it that way so my dock is backed by a black background and the Buuf'd cat (and is sitting on the cushion (cushion???) that can be easily viewed). The I just re-sized the other version so it might not look perfect but it's not really out of proportion.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-wallpaper_catonbedspider_ip4-2x.pngBuuf iPhone 5 HD-wallpaper_catonbedspider_ip5-2x.png

5. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

kristatos (03-24-2013)

Thanks

Great thanks allot for sharing the wallpapers !!! And for the creator of course

This is REALLY off topic but is anyone having issues with some apple services ? iMessage / FaceTime / Siri ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vietgirl View Post
    hello ! some icon not change like viber, yahoo, barrel. Anyone help me and show me how to change. i I greatly appreciate.
    Hi vietgirl,

I can't find a Buuf'd Barrel but here are some Buuf'd icons for Viber and Yahoo. You didn't say what Yahoo app so I am posting the ones I found. There are several choices for Yahoo Messenger and 1 for Mail.

Both of .PNGs of each pair for your app need to be renamed to match the application name and placed into the Icons Folder:
    /var/stash/Themes/Icons

You will not be able to move any of these apps to the Dock. They can only be Buuf themed and reside on a Springboard page. I don't have time to make Bundles for you (which would allow placement in the dock). This is the easiest way at the moment since there is some bug we are hoping will be fixed by a Winterboard update.

Open each image in a new browser window then do your Save or Save As otherwise you might have a white mask showing up behind the app icon. Respring!

All of this has been well documented in this thread. Please have a look and you will find so many other Tips & Tricks!

Also take a look at the iPhone 4 Buuf thread here which has hundreds of app icon images. That's where I got most of these. There is even a link to a list that gives you the post number on where to find them within the thread. The .PNGs need to be the size = 128 X 128 pixels. You might have to resize some if you can't find larger sizes.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-viber.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	Viber.png
Views:	164
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	625616

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-yahoo1.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	Yahoo1.png
Views:	99
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	625617

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-yahoo2.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	Yahoo2.png
Views:	91
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	625618

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-yahoo3.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	Yahoo3.png
Views:	86
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	625619

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-yahoo4.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	Yahoo4.png
Views:	96
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	625620

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-yahoomail.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	yahooMail.png
Views:	104
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	625621

8. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

vietgirl (03-09-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Good eve from Germany again.
    Thanks burrzoo for the hint of iFunbox-I use it and itīs really much quicker and easier to use than Cyberduck!
    Tried to just test your Bundles Theme on iPad 4, it works besides the usual issue with Native Apple icons on the Dock. I just threw them Musik, Mail, Safari on my Homescreen and themed them via Icons, hehe. Anyway, now I got an empty Dock....
    Still havenīt had enough time to learn the bundles method in order to theme some unthemed Apps like Rowmote Pro/LG TV Remote/Appticker/Cor.kz/Holidaycheck and so on.
    burrzoo, do you have some icons for them by instance? Did not see them inbetween the Infinity icons and others which Iīve downloaded already.
    Just the Buuf-keyboard wonīt work even is installed correctly. Hmmmpf.
    AND the Wallpaper is a mess, Iīve resized it to 2.048x2.048 and itīs way to huge. :-(
    Anyway, half a Buuf Theme on iPad4 so Iīll have to wait for the PROīs until a "real" one is finished.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to schnubb For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Good eve from Germany again.
    Thanks burrzoo for the hint of iFunbox-I use it and itīs really much quicker and easier to use than Cyberduck!
    Tried to just test your Bundles Theme on iPad 4, it works besides the usual issue with Native Apple icons on the Dock. I just threw them Musik, Mail, Safari on my Homescreen and themed them via Icons, hehe. Anyway, now I got an empty Dock....
    Still havenīt had enough time to learn the bundles method in order to theme some unthemed Apps like Rowmote Pro/LG TV Remote/Appticker/Cor.kz/Holidaycheck and so on.
    burrzoo, do you have some icons for them by instance? Did not see them inbetween the Infinity icons and others which Iīve downloaded already.
    Just the Buuf-keyboard wonīt work even is installed correctly. Hmmmpf.
    AND the Wallpaper is a mess, Iīve resized it to 2.048x2.048 and itīs way to huge. :-(
    Anyway, half a Buuf Theme on iPad4 so Iīll have to wait for the PROīs until a "real" one is finished.

Sorry schnubb, I don't have any of the .PNGs for those apps and can't seem to find them in the other thread.

All the rules probably change when using the theme on the iPad. But for the empty dock, did you try another respring and/or reboot? I might have to take a look at my iPad and JB it and try to theme it!

Good Luck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    I had to thank OFF summer and then ON and no longer works. please how you change AVPlayer AppStore icon. I have a picture but I can not make bond. I tried to do a bunch ToneFXs com.ToneFXs we created and put into it [email protected]. 128x128. but it does not work. thank you very much
    Do you have app info installed from Cydia? If so you can get the bundle name for it from that as well as the icon name. I would download the app and find the info but its a paid app.

Thanks

Hi everybody, I've just recently jail broken my iPhone 5 and tried to implement the Buuf Infinity theme, which seems to now not be supported on iOS 6. So I've been prying around to other themes that may have better or full support for the firmware. This theme looks incredible and I would love to use it. I have a question though

There's a download link to the "iPhone 5 buuf hd" and I can't seem to find it on Cydia. Can someone pint me in the direction on how to get this theme into my phone and after I get it how to I make everything work correctly. I am on 6.1.2 if that so helps. I know the creator of this theme is working to make things go smoother but For the time being I'd be fine with this as long as it is able to give me the live weather without messing itself up in the process

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Defo something a bit screwy with this theme, I had the summer board safe mode so I turned it off. All was well but multiconmover wouldn't work. I created an iconoclasm layout and then half my icons disappeared. After much messing about it seems to be ok now. I'll donate something later, it looks great. I had buuf when it first came out and had forgotten about it.

Thanks

It's not available on cydia yet. Doreen isn't uploading it to cydia until she's done updating it to iOS 6 and for the iPhone 5. You can download it on the first page of this thread.

Thanks

so i just realized that springboard background folder and switcher isant themed
    i checked it and the right file name should be like this

FolderSwitcherBG-568h@2x~iphone.png

you can find this file inside the springboard bundle just rename it

but the thing is its not looking good i guess its sizes issue anyone can help with that ?
    compared to the original springboard background its bigger so its really strange any light could be shed about it would help

check it out
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD-folderswitcherbg-568h-2x-iphone.pngBuuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0043.pngBuuf iPhone 5 HD-img_0044.png

also is there an ipad4 theme of buuf ?!? i have mine buufed but just icons would love a more pro theme for my ipad
    if there is please point me to it
    Last edited by R.E.L / Double R.E.L; 03-09-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks

Hello ABABABAB,

I'm afraid that you are going to have to do some homework! Creating a Bundle takes some time and it takes even longer when we don't have the application on our iPhones. Please read this tutorial (link here) and you can practice using their Twitter example.

As cavman2004 suggested download the AppInfo application from Cydia. If you don't use Appinfo then you can easily view the contents of your jailbroken iPhone using the iFunbox application. This is where you can view all of the specific names that you will utilize when creating a Bundle. I love iFunbox and it's free. Do a Google search for it. It works on Windows and Mac. Other than that you might have to go back to some of the other posts for some tips and tricks and suggestions.

Many of us are learning this just like you are..I know that I am and have been reading and searching the internet (for hours!) to find the answers. It really takes up a lot of time. It's fun though!
    Good Luck!

Thanks

First off, I'm new to this theme, seen it on modmyi but never thought it was my taste. Just put this on my iPhone 5 and man, this theme is really cool!
    2 things, first, WHERE IS THAT ANIMATED EYEBALL WALLPAPER? Saw it on a YouTube video, that is so freakin cool!
    Also, will this theme work on my ipad3?
    Thanks to all you guy/girls for your hard work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    First off, I'm new to this theme, seen it on modmyi but never thought it was my taste. Just put this on my iPhone 5 and man, this theme is really cool!
    2 things, first, WHERE IS THAT ANIMATED EYEBALL WALLPAPER? Saw it on a YouTube video, that is so freakin cool!
    Also, will this theme work on my ipad3?
    Thanks to all you guy/girls for your hard work
    The animated eyeball I believe was part of the bababuufey theme and that hasn't been updated to the iPhone y

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cavman2004 For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-09-2013)

Thanks

The animated eyeball I believe was part of the bababuufey theme and that hasn't been updated to the iPhone y
    Thanks. Hopefully that'll be updated!

Thanks

Hi nnfdcane

Yeah just ask Eric I'm pretty sure he will update that if asked.

Okay now I've got the both the notes and re-did the Calendar slightly (not the greatest but it should do I hope) I will update the main file w/ more updates that I've done tonight.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Do you have app info installed from Cydia? If so you can get the bundle name for it from that as well as the icon name. I would download the app and find the info but its a paid app.
    hi thank you. I've already learned to create volumes in Bundles and I already icons, and folders are still Buuf icon. Now I need help with Buuf mask

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,386 Times in 1,046 Posts

The base theme link is down

Thanks

Hi Mr. crazy eyeball. hehe

I just replaced the main theme file w/ "all" the latest updates so everyone should be good to go!

hi thank you. I've already learned to create volumes in Bundles and I already icons, and folders are still Buuf icon. Now I need help with Buuf mask
    The mask are all fixed now.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-09-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-09-2013)