Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 70 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Off course burrzoo!!! Twitter, modmyi, appcake, dreamboard, winterboard, icleaner, iwipecache, Netflix, Facebook, sbsettings, bytafont, activator and bitesms. Good luck!! I did lots of searching but I'm a rookie so a pro like you will prolly catch it! Oh yeah Summer board is off. What's grinny?
    I have most of those icons themed in the link I posted.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cavman2004 For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (03-08-2013), Doreen (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vaimcy View Post
    I saw a buuf iPhone 5 HD inside Cydia is it the complete work??
    There is no Buuf iPhone 5 HD on Cydia only Buuf iPhone 4 HD and yes that one is complete but that one was made for the iPhone 4 (hence why I named it iPhone 4 HD)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (03-08-2013), Junebug916 (03-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    I have most of those icons themed in the link I posted.
    Yes you do have most. Great job!! I'm running that version right now. Just my calculator is themed. The icon is but not the calculator itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    cavman2004

Hi, please according to what I have to change icon in bundles at my work in a folder. Some guidance?
    I need to change AVPlayer and other post and do not know how. Please advice how to change name in Bundles Thank you
    I'm not exactly sure what you need. Are you saying you have the icon and you don't know what bundle to put it into? Is this am App Store app or a Cydia app?

Yes you do have most. Great job!! I'm running that version right now. Just my calculator is themed. The icon is but not the calculator itself.
    Yes I don't believe Doreen has updated the calculator yet for the iPhone 5.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Okay I finally got time to upload my Buuf theme with a bunch of cydia and app store app icons themed in bundles. Im still doing some more but I'll wait til I have finished to upload the rest. Enjoy.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD.zip
    cavman2004,

I know you did tons of work on this! I appreciate for your efforts! It really is time-consuming but it is fun. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. I know that I do....

I ran into the same issue that your theme displays which is the black background/box/mask/shadow around the non-Apple stock icons. I'm not fond of this look. My post #351 describes how to bypass this BUT with other app icons that are not yet Buuf themed, they will have a slight mask/shadow. This totally bugs me (just my opinion, not to take away whatsoever from your work). Looks unfinished. This is the one reason I gave up on bundles since I haven't been able to find an answer to it. I tried putting com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder with appropriate PNGs into the Bundles folder but it would correct the problem for me. It could be "me" though...user error? Who knows. LOL... So I leave Summerboard ON and just add Buuf'd .PNGs into the Icons folder and will currently live without any Non-stock apps in my Dock.

Thanks again!

Update! Aha! I dropped Doreen's com.apple.mobileicons.framework into your Bundles folder and NO MORE Shadow/Mask.

Is this how your icons look on the Springboard? If not, I'm guessing it's the folder and the "masks" inside the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder.

-img_0029.png
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-08-2013 at 11:54 AM.

I'm not exactly sure what you need. Are you saying you have the icon and you don't know what bundle to put it into? Is this am App Store app or a Cydia app?

Yes I don't believe Doreen has updated the calculator yet for the iPhone 5.

I have an application from the AppStore from cydia so I do not know how to name the Bundles that I will show icons, in a folder. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    cavman2004,

I know you did tons of work on this! I appreciate for your efforts! It really is time-consuming but it is fun. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. I know that I do....

I ran into the same issue that your theme displays which is the black background/box/mask/shadow around the non-Apple stock icons. I'm not fond of this look. My post #351 describes how to bypass this BUT with other app icons that are not yet Buuf themed, they will have a slight mask/shadow. This totally bugs me (just my opinion, not to take away whatsoever from your work). Looks unfinished. This is the one reason I gave up on bundles since I haven't been able to find an answer to it. I tried putting com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder with appropriate PNGs into the Bundles folder but it would correct the problem for me. It could be "me" though...user error? Who knows. LOL... So I leave Summerboard ON and just add Buuf'd .PNGs into the Icons folder and will currently live without any Non-stock apps in my Dock.

Thanks again!

Update! Aha! I dropped Doreen's com.apple.mobileicons.framework into your Bundles folder and NO MORE Shadow/Mask.

Is this how your icons look on the Springboard? If not, I'm guessing it's the folder and the "masks" inside the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder.

-img_0029.png
    Actually I'm using a transparent icon mask R.E.L / Double R.E.L posted back on page 17, I think it was post 328. I'll post a screenshot of my springboard but I have no black background. The only downside to this is that apps not themed are squared off and don't have the rounded edges but I keep the few apps I haven't themed yet in folders anyway so its no problem for me.

I have an application from the AppStore from cydia so I do not know how to name the Bundles that I will show icons, in a folder. thank you
    Ill look into it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cavman2004 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Actually I'm using a transparent icon mask R.E.L / Double R.E.L posted back on page 17, I think it was post 328. I'll post a screenshot of my springboard but I have no black background. The only downside to this is that apps not themed are squared off and don't have the rounded edges but I keep the few apps I haven't themed yet in folders anyway so its no problem for me.
    Hi cavman2004,

I used Doreen's com.apple.mobileicons.framework from an earlier post but it makes the non-themed app have a Buuf clipboard background which is nice but not what I am personally looking for...
    I just ended up dropping a copy of the Stock Apple com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder in my bundles folder and it "rounds out" the non-themed apps with no mask/shadow.

I'll attach it here if you want to test it out.

Hello ABABABAB!

The link to this guide that was posted earlier in this thread has really helped me out! Along with the tips and tricks in this thread, use the guide. I also HIGHLY Recommend using I-Funbox to view the contents of your iPhone. They have a version for both Windows and Mac and it is free. Works fast and drag and dropping files is allowed too.

Here's a link again to the Theming Guide.

Here's a link to I-Funbox.

When you use i-funbox, you can easily see the application naming convention used and create your Bundle from there. In the iOS theming guide they provide an example to create a Bundle for the Twitter app.

If you tell me which Cydia app you want to create a Bundle for, I can try to do this one for you as your Sample. I probably won't be able to do it until later tonight. Hope that's OK with you!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-08-2013 at 02:11 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

T0TALED (03-08-2013)

hi thank you very much for your help. ifunbox use, just simply do not know how to name, but I'll link to you. thank you. My3G need from cydia and appstore AVPlayer and Buzzplayer. thank you very much for your willingness

Thanks

Off course burrzoo!!! Twitter, modmyi, appcake, dreamboard, winterboard, icleaner, iwipecache, Netflix, Facebook, sbsettings, bytafont, activator and bitesms. Good luck!! I did lots of searching but I'm a rookie so a pro like you will prolly catch it! Oh yeah Summer board is off. What's grinny?

Hi "49"

The "grinny" was supposed to be a smiley/happy face with a BIG smile! I guess it didn't show up correctly for you. hehehe...

hi thank you very much for your help. ifunbox use, just simply do not know how to name, but I'll link to you. thank you. My3G need from cydia and appstore AVPlayer and Buzzplayer. thank you very much for your willingness
    heres the my3G bundle with icon. just put it in the bundles folder in the theme.
    com.my3G.zip

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cavman2004 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-08-2013), Doreen (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Got the notes working again so I'll go ahead and update the main theme file w/ all the current updates. (this was annoying me the most)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-08-2013), cavman2004 (03-09-2013), Junebug916 (03-08-2013), nnfdcane (03-09-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Hey Doreen! I'm just a beebopping on over here and I'm gonna download the i5 Buuf theme and see what I can see. Just to put it out there I'm on an i4 running iOS 6.1.2. A lot of stuff doesn't run or theme correctly from the Buuf i4 under iOS 6.1.2 so I figured I'll give Buuf i5 a try and see what does and does not work. I'm at a somewhat of a stalemate on the work I'm currently doing on my 'new to me' i4 so.... Why not? :P I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

Well on downloading and applying it crashes my i4. Hehe I guess I expected that! I do like some of the stuff I see in here! So I'll be picking it apart and fixing it to mah phone!!

Doreen you've made something in Buuf that's addicting! I started playing with my 3rd Gen iPod cause of what you and Stereo created back in the Buuf i4 thread. Then and now I'm so in love with this theme that I'll pick apart everything to make it work! I know I may have recolored stuff from brown to purple but that's only cause I love purple! Thanks Doreen (And Stereo if you see this) for all your hard work and time and effort on Buuf! I know I for one am so thankful that I found Buuf and you!
    Last edited by Junebug916; 03-08-2013 at 11:01 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    cavman2004,

-img_0029.png
    Thats because he didnt add R.E.L / Double R.E.L com.apple.mobileicons.framework into the bundle that he packaged up for us. I was having those black backgrounds too and looked into bundle and didnt even see that folder in there so i downloaded and now everythings good.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epz For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-08-2013), Doreen (03-09-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Upon farther exploring each aspect of the theme... It's something is the icons folder causing the crash. After the first crash, I then took each folder and added it to a 'tester' folder. I only had a crash on 'testing' the icons folder. Now I'm on the bundles folder.... And more stuff got themed then almost anything else I've tried so far. My status bar cell signal pop up boxes and more are themed buuf.

This is all just to say what's good for i4! I'm gonna find what it is that works on i4 running iOS 6.1.2

Only cause I know Doreen is swamped with trying to update Buuf i4 HD AND makeover and get buuf all over to i5.

Also... Contacts header bars are themed. I'm gonna open everything while I've got this one thing armed and report everything that's theming

Another Also... The dots for notifications on the lock screen themed. As well as the 'close' x's and the spinner wheel in the status bar is buuf'd as well as the arrows that point to another section in iTunes

Facebook loading page is themed. That's it for Facebook. I don't know if something else should be but only the loader page is themed.

In the notification center.......
    The background is themed. The dots and close box is themed here as well.

Oh and on the Status Bar... Not only the carrier logo but also the wifi bars and rotation lock and battery. Those images are the same on every screen, I don't know as of yet if they are supposed to be that way but I'm guessing so.

I'm gonna look farther into my apps and such and see if anything else is themed via Buuf iPhone 5 HD on my iPhone 4 running iOS 6.1.2 again if I find something new I'll report
    Last edited by Junebug916; 03-09-2013 at 12:00 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-08-2013), Doreen (03-09-2013)

heres the my3G bundle with icon. just put it in the bundles folder in the theme.
    com.my3G.zip

Mc thank you but it does not work. I put Bundles with name com.my3G but the icon is changed. thank you very much and please AVPlayer icon from appstore

Mc thank you but it does not work. I put Bundles with name com.my3G but the icon is changed. thank you very much and please AVPlayer icon from appstore
    Did you extract the bundle first then put it in. Cause it works on my phone and I zipped the bundle right from the phone.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to cavman2004 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    Thats because he didnt add R.E.L / Double R.E.L com.apple.mobileicons.framework into the bundle that he packaged up for us. I was having those black backgrounds too and looked into bundle and didnt even see that folder in there so i downloaded and now everythings good.
    Actually I'm using a transparent icon mask R.E.L / Double R.E.L posted back on page 17, I think it was post 328. I'll post a screenshot of my springboard but I have no black background. The only downside to this is that apps not themed are squared off and don't have the rounded edges but I keep the few apps I haven't themed yet in folders anyway so its no problem for me..
    Hello epz and cavman2004

epz, I also found the fix after I wrote that post. Doreen's post #324 has a com.apple.mobileicons.framework bundle which contains a "fancy" mask - see my post #385 above for a screenshot.

epz, cavman2004 - I had previously downloaded the Buuf Infinity theme and the whole package contained several Buuf Icon Masks as "themes." I zipped up 2 of them (a round-ish Buuf mask and a framed mask) and you can get them Here if you want to try them out.
    All you have to do is put them in the Themes folder, select in Winterboard and respring. You do not need to place them in the Buuf iPhone 5 HD Bundles folder. They work on their on as a theme and will apply the selected Mask to your AppStores apps. I just keep learning new stuff with this theming! Screenshots attached....

-rounded-buuf-mask.png-framed-buuf-mask.png

I'm also happy to report that Inifinidock works when moving apps that are "Bundle-themed" into the dock. No crash/no Safe Mode. I still prefer Scrollingboard now over Inifinidock.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-09-2013), T0TALED (03-09-2013)

hello ! some icon not change like viber, yahoo, barrel. Anyone help me and show me how to change. i I greatly appreciate.

Hi all what's up in buuf land

If anyone one wants what I've uploaded in one package let me know I see some people using it

I have used the icon masks in buuf infinity theme too and they work perfect just icon masks needs to be placed before the theme in winterboard
    The hirarchial order is common sense

Btw burrzoo any chance you can share that awesome wicked kick *** wallpaper u got in those screenshots?

Thanks all contributing and helping out this awesome theme

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-09-2013), Doreen (03-09-2013)

Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 70 ... LastLast