Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

I saw a buuf iPhone 5 HD inside Cydia is it the complete work??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vaimcy View Post
    I saw a buuf iPhone 5 HD inside Cydia is it the complete work??
    Are you sure that it wasn't Buuf iPhone 4 HD? I'm fairly sure Doreen hasn't had time to do some updates. We are also waiting for another Winterboard update as everything is not working as we'd like it to within the Buuf theme and ALSO other non-Buuf themes in Cydia.
    Last edited by burrzoo; 03-07-2013 at 11:50 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-08-2013)

I downloaded the new theme for iPhone 5 fr the first page. Extracted and put in the themes folder. But when I enable the main theme it puts my phone in safe mode. And suggestions or solutions.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Lockscreen
    Hi everyone and thank you so much doreen for this fantastic theme!!! ..but I have some problems
    1-I have tried to set the translation in italian and the 24hour clock in lockscreen (buuf flipclock ls) but I can't find the var which I must set.. (I'm a noob!)
    2-the slide in lockscreen (when flipclock ls is enable) doesn't work correctly..anybody can help me?
    3-is there a way to put wfc animation in lockscreen?

I know by previous post that Nittenyadhav uses buuf infinity flipclock(that I love) on iPhone5: what version are you using? where I can download it?

thank u all!!

-lockscreen.png

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miko83 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Bran.Bold View Post
    I downloaded the new theme for iPhone 5 fr the first page. Extracted and put in the themes folder. But when I enable the main theme it puts my phone in safe mode. And suggestions or solutions.
    Is summer board on or off?
    Creation is a beautiful thing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bran.Bold View Post
    Hi Bran.Bold,

What you are experiencing has been well talked about within this thread at length. The only way you can use it in it's current startis if you do not move any apps to your dock. You can only have some of the native Apple applications (not apps from the App store) in the dock that have been properly created in the Bundles folder of the theme. Otherwise you will always crash and go into safe mode. You can prove this to yourself by removing all apps from your dock but go ahead and leave Message, Phone. Definitely don't put the Music app in there with the theme you are using. I will upload a temporary Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme that has all of the Native Apple apps created in the Bundles folder some time later today.

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    I'll upload the Bundle updated theme with some notes later on so other can use it....

schnubb, ENJOY!
    Please do!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Please do!!!
    Working on it.

It still won't solve the Dock / crash/ safe mode issue but will have all of the Native Apple apps created via the Bundles.

Oh and Summerboard will need to be on so you can still use the Icons folder to theme any other NON_Native Apple application.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-07-2013)

Thanks

OK. Here is the Updated Buuf Theme that has Bundles for all Native Apple Applications so they will all be Buuf-themed. Any of these Native apps (Phone, Mail, Settings, App Store, Weather, Clock, Videos, Stocks, Reminders, Passbook, iTunes, Maps, Safari, Notes, Calendar, Contacts, Compass, Camera, Calculator, Music, Messages, Game Center and Cydia too), can be moved to the Dock without fear of Crashing/Safe Mode. If you move any other app into the Dock, you WILL Crash. This theme will work with Scrollingboard but haven't retested using Infinidock yet (lots of problems before).

The Icons within the Icon folder are setup for English (with a few German apps that I've added). I will upload a separate theme that has more German naming conventions within the Icons folder. For any other language you will have to re-name the pair of app icon PNGs to match your language. The Native Apple Apps names are already taken care of by the System when you select your language in Settings.

Please leave Summerboard on and if Respringing doesn't work then please Reboot.

Get it Here!

Good luck!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (03-07-2013), Doreen (03-07-2013), schnubb (03-09-2013), vietgirl (03-07-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-08-2013)

hey all, I don't think we've covered this topic. So when I open a folder on the springboard it shows the themed icons. However, when I close the folder and then open it again, the icons are not themed anymore until I respring. I tried the RespringCacheFix tweak, but that didn't do anything. Any suggestions? thanks to everyone involved with this theme!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ButlerDawgs For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerDawgs View Post
    hey all, I don't think we've covered this topic. So when I open a folder on the springboard it shows the themed icons. However, when I close the folder and then open it again, the icons are not themed anymore until I respring. I tried the RespringCacheFix tweak, but that didn't do anything. Any suggestions? thanks to everyone involved with this theme!
    Hi ButlerDawgs,

I hadn't noticed that before and I've had the RespringCacheFix tweak for awhile now...which didn't seem to help some other issues. I am seeing the exact same thing as you. It's funny because you can still see the [extremely] tiny Buuf-themed icons sitting in the tray!

Not sure how to fix this one yet. May be another iOS 6.x problem. Hopefully some update (if no one here can figure it out) like another Winterboard update will fix the problem. I even tried deleting my Cache (which take several reboots to get the phone displaying everything correctly again) and that didn't help either.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerDawgs View Post
    I have not had time to re-install "Folder Enhancer" yet but that might resolve any folder issues you are having (since you can completely theme your folders using that tweak)

Hi ButlerDawgs,

I hadn't noticed that before and I've had the RespringCacheFix tweak for awhile now...which didn't seem to help some other issues. I am seeing the exact same thing as you. It's funny because you can still see the [extremely] tiny Buuf-themed icons sitting in the tray!

Not sure how to fix this one yet. May be another iOS 6.x problem. Hopefully some update (if no one here can figure it out) like another Winterboard update will fix the problem. I even tried deleting my Cache (which take several reboots to get the phone displaying everything correctly again) and that didn't help either.
    Hi burrzoo, thanks for the reply. I also noticed the little icons in the folder are buufed, which is strange.

Hey everyone, gridlock is now out for ios 6.x. It's called Gridlock 2.0

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ButlerDawgs For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-07-2013)

Thanks

I know and worth every penny! Happy to have that back again was excited to see that finally updated.

Working on it.

It still won't solve the Dock / crash/ safe mode issue but will have all of the Native Apple apps created via the Bundles.

Oh and Summerboard will need to be on so you can still use the Icons folder to theme any other NON_Native Apple application.
    Your awesome burrzoo!!!!! I currently have baba buuffey's theme and this theme running at the same time with Summerboard off and I get no crashing, all stock apps are themed and so are many non stock apps. I don't know why but it works great. I am just trying figure out why.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Your awesome burrzoo!!!!! I currently have baba buuffey's theme and this theme running at the same time with Summerboard off and I get no crashing, all stock apps are themed and so are many non stock apps. I don't know why but it works great. I am just trying figure out why.
    Good Evening "49"

The non-stock apps being themed must have something to do with baba buufey's theme. When I only use the Doreen's Buuf/the one I updated along with Doreen's Buuf WFC Animation, the non-stock apps don't get Buuf'd when Summerboard is OFF. Guess I'll check out Baba's theme again (I used to have it) and see if I also can learn what the difference is. Can you tell me (for the sake of testing) exactly which of your non-stock apps are themed with Summerboard off? I ask because from the start, there are several other non-stock apps that were already Bundled in Doreen's Buuf theme. Could these be the ones you have that are getting themed with Summerboard off?

Thanks for the info!

Okay I finally got time to upload my Buuf theme with a bunch of cydia and app store app icons themed in bundles. Im still doing some more but I'll wait til I have finished to upload the rest. Enjoy.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD.zip

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cavman2004 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-08-2013), Doreen (03-08-2013), kristatos (03-24-2013), meth357 (09-14-2014), T0TALED (03-08-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-08-2013)

Default Buuf iPhone 5 HD
    cavman2004

Hi, please according to what I have to change icon in bundles at my work in a folder. Some guidance?
    I need to change AVPlayer and other post and do not know how. Please advice how to change name in Bundles Thank you

Off course burrzoo!!! Twitter, modmyi, appcake, dreamboard, winterboard, icleaner, iwipecache, Netflix, Facebook, sbsettings, bytafont, activator and bitesms. Good luck!! I did lots of searching but I'm a rookie so a pro like you will prolly catch it! Oh yeah Summer board is off. What's grinny?
    Last edited by 49wyztoscore; 03-08-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks

I'll try to update the entire file again on Sunday for everyone w/ more fixes. I'm trying to finish up my "Notes" theme that also broke during the update. And I've never like the Calendar theme so I might change that if I find the time.

Also I want to say "Thank you" to everyone that have been helping (specially you burrzoo) there is a certain banana running around here that has been building an iPad theme but is afraid to drop the link somewhere for fear of the work involved if everyone helps out they might share that to for those that are lucky enough to own an iPad okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-08-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast