+ Reply
Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Oh boy, scratch that. I have no idea what in the world is causing the crashing but it is related to the memory and the icons being moved around (atleast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Oh boy, scratch that. I have no idea what in the world is causing the crashing but it is related to the memory and the icons being moved around (atleast my issue anyways)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Guys hi, i am new here. Thanks for the lovely iphone 5 buuf theme. One question. Where do i put the iphone5 hd buuf dialer? And why some icons havent changed (photos, camera, compass, youtube, music, facebook, twitter, skype, viber etc) Plus, is there any iphone 5 sbs settings theme?Thanks

Oh and i cant see the date/time in weather lockscreen theme. Why?
    Last edited by polakis; 02-22-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Good evening @ all.
    Just thought before I restore and redo everything, I just fetch the unthemed icons somewhere else and put them into Library/Themes/Buuf IP5/icons --- I have just overwritten the existing "wrong" icons.
    i.e. downloaded a Music icon (128x128), name it Music.png, create a copy, name it [email protected].
    Rebootet, respring-> no success! :-(
    Did I do something wrong?
    Hey burrzoo, Ill reply to your warm words later on via PM-or do you have Skype or YM?

EDIT: put the new icons in the original BUUF IP5 Theme on my Mac, deleted the "old" theme on the IP via SSH, copied the new one, reboot->no success either....SNIFF
    Last edited by schnubb; 02-22-2013 at 11:10 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hello ButlerDawgs,

After you uploaded the 2 .PNGs via SSH (into the icons folder), did you try a ReBoot and not just a Respring? Sometimes I've had to do that to be able to view the new icon. The application name (I believe) is also case-sensitive. For example, don't use twitter use Twitter

The icons need to be 128 X 128 in size. I'm drawing blanks here otherwise. I don't know if there will be any difference when using iOS 6.1.1 vs 6.1.2. I'm now using iOS 6.1.2 and uploading new icons works fine. They also worked when I had iOS 6.1.0

If none of these ideas work, hopefully someone else can help out here.

paultall90,

I finally found this twitter icon in the 128 X 128 size. Your icons were 100 X 100 with the white boxed background. Here are the non-white background 128 X 128 images. I was determined to find this since I really liked the icon too! Thanks!
    Attachment 623223Attachment 623223

I forgot to upload the icons that look like yours. I wanted to say that I have two versions!
    Attachment 623227Attachment 623227

Thanks for the icons really cool
    Worked no problem
    Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to paultall90 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-22-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Thanks to Paul and Doreen for this great comeback theme...also thanks to all for feedback and hints and yakitori2009 for the great icons...

Love this theme as always...Never thought I could have it again......

Running 6.1 on iP5 and haven't had any issues...have it with PageJumps (not SpringJumps)...been able to get several icons from Buuf Icons Photos by yakitori2009 | Photobucket ...

Keep up the great work...

Attachment 622846
    Hey I wonder how you got your dock icons mirrored like that, I have built my own buuf theme and I am searching so long for this. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polakis View Post
    Guys hi, i am new here. Thanks for the lovely iphone 5 buuf theme. One question. Where do i put the iphone5 hd buuf dialer? And why some icons havent changed (photos, camera, compass, youtube, music, facebook, twitter, skype, viber etc) Plus, is there any iphone 5 sbs settings theme?Thanks

Oh and i cant see the date/time in weather lockscreen theme. Why?
    1. Text file instructions come with the Dialer download and also see Post #190.

2. Please read other posts within this Thread. Many peeps having same issues...several suggestions offered as to why all icons are ending up being themed....

3. Stereo's BUUF SBSettings Theme can be found in this thread: Buuf iPhone 4

8. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-22-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hi schnubb,

Not to hijack this thread with our talk but I do want to respond...
    You two can hijack all you want don't be silly how can ppl get to know each other if they are afraid to be themselves no matter where they are?

Anyways me hijacks this thread to say to burrzoo that idol was sucky last night! hehe
    (I should enter my singing bird since he has a better chance to win!)

And back on track has "anyone" tried other themes besides this theme to see if they are having crashing issues? What is so strange is I thought the crashing problem was resolved but then it started again. I'm going to guess that someone knows what the issue is but have not been able to resolve it and until they do we can bet they will not release "Gridlock" because it seems to be something on the springboard when you go into wiggle mode? Everytime I try to move things around from it's original layout I crash but if I leave things alone it's fine.
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-22-2013 at 07:09 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-22-2013), schnubb (02-23-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You two can hijack all you want don't be silly how can ppl get to know each other if they are afraid to be themselves no matter where they are?

Anyways me hijacks this thread to say to burrzoo that idol was sucky last night! hehe
    (I should enter my singing bird since he has a better chance to win!)

And back on track has "anyone" tried other themes besides this theme to see if they are having crashing issues? What is so strange is I thought the crashing problem was resolved but then it started again. I'm going to guess that someone knows what the issue is but have not been able to resolve it and until they do we can bet they will not release "Gridlock" because it seems to be something on the springboard when you go into wiggle mode? Everytime I try to move things around from it's original layout I crash but if I leave things alone it's fine.
    Thanks Doreen! I just didn't want to p1$$ anyone off! (unless I need to...hahaha!)

Idol "boys" WERE sucky-sucky. How could they keep that guy Charlie who sang Rocket Man???? Girls were waaaay better. Idol is so "fixed" but I still like to listen to the singers. Have you ever checked out SurvivorSucks.com? Sometimes thay have very revealing comments and history for some of the contestants...

RE: has "anyone" tried other themes besides this theme....Is there any other theme?

I also have issues when in wiggle mode and try to move any icon onto the Dock.I can move an icon elsewhere though. I thought that just had to do with ScrollingBoard. Now I am going to uncheck the Buuf themes, re-install ScrollingBoard, put my desired icon into the dock then add the Buuf themes back in and see if I crash.

I am missing GridLock for sure but one good thing about iBlank is when I did a restore, the blank icons were still there so I didn't have to re-do part of my setup. And my files/settings (weather ZIP Code, etc.) that were updated within the Buuf themes, I had downloaded the Buuf Themes to my desktop so I could easily re-install. Took me years to think ahead on that one! LOL!!!!

Thanks

I watch it cuz of the Nicki and Mariah madness. hehe
    (I don't see much talent but it's just entertaining) and no I've not seen SurvivorSucks this is the first year I actually get so stuck on IDOL for some reason.

I don't think your issue is ScrollingBoard it seems we are all blaming every tweak under the sun and we all have different tweaks but experiencing the "same" crash so it cannot be that do you think it is the jailbreak? I plan on reading the other threads a bit to see if any other ppl outside of Buufland here is having crashing issue too. That is why I asked is anyone using another theme experiencing this too?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-23-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kristatos's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi to all and again thanks for everything...been reading all the posts and can't figure it out...I have iP5 with 6.1 and this theme works perfect on my phone...no issues...LS, SB, dialer, everything...biteSMS even...I have infinidock installed and can even move or add icons to the dock...been able to add icons to SBSettings too...

The only issue I had was with SpringJumps...would crash every time I tried moving the springjump icons around...Uninstalled SJ and problem solved...

Don't know if this helps, but I had an issue with my iPhone 4 that there were some tweaks that wouldn't fully work (couldn't get all the features of a given tweak to work)...my problem was that when I upgraded to 5.1.1 from 5.1 and rejailbroke the phone, I restored from backup (a backup from the 5.1 jailbreak) and apparently that backup was corrupted in some way...when I started re-installing cydia packages they would automatically go to the settings I had in the 5.1 jailbreak...but some themes/tweaks would "loose" some of the settings and only could get some to work...

for example, I use Springtomize2 (I know...some people hate it and some people love it)..point is, I had it setup in a certain way on the 5.1 jailbreak...when I upgrade to 5.1.1, re-jailbroke the phone, restored from the 5.1 backup (a backup that included jailbreak settings) Springtomize2 all of a sudden wouldn't let me hide the SB statusbar clock...even thou I could click "on" in the settings...had to get the tweak "No Clock"...same with StatusTweak...after restored from the previous jailbroken backup, it didn't fully work...so...

Point is...I had to do a restore as new phone, re-jailbreak, re-install all packages, then Springtomize2, StatusTweak and other tweaks worked fine again...go figure....

I am no themer, half the things you guys talk about I go "????"...but I've learned some reading your posts (thanks) and I do know that a backup could get corrupted...

Again, thanks and hope it helps...not intended to be a wise guy or anything ...

PS...donation transaction 2W322918JN030690P
    Last edited by kristatos; 02-22-2013 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Adding info

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-22-2013), Doreen (02-22-2013), schnubb (02-23-2013)

Thanks

Thank you kristatos I am going to take your advise and do a clean reinstall and JB and start from scratch it could be "exactly" as you said something incompatible w/ my backup.

I'm going to release the Buuf Weather Flip Clock "first" for you guys because I don't want to trash the work that has been done there accidentally.

Buuf iPhone 5 Live Weather Flip Clock ====> HERE

Okay I need to post some setup instructions here for you guys...
    (Also I highly recommend "Unfold" for the best experience)

1 Buuf WFC Animation (This is the Animation)
    2 Buuf FlipClock LS (Flip Clock for Lockscreen)
    3 Buuf FlipClock HS (Flip Clock for Homescreen)
    4 Buuf iPhone 5 HD (Main Buuf theme and must be placed on bottom)

This is the order the themes must be in Winterboard and I've already named them as such.

To edit for your location in the following directories you will edit the line that says: var locale =

1 Buuf WFC Animation
    /private/var/stash/Themes/1 Buuf WFC Animation.theme/locationHere.js

2 Buuf FlipClock LS
    /private/var/stash/Themes.2eH44J/2 Buuf FlipClock LS.theme/Private/WeatherWidget/WeatherWidget.html

3 Buuf FlipClock HS
    /private/var/stash/Themes.2eH44J/2 Buuf FlipClock HS.theme/Private/WeatherWidget/WeatherWidget.html
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-22-2013 at 09:38 PM.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

CosmeKid (04-04-2013), kristatos (02-22-2013), Lobi_Earl (02-23-2013), nnfdcane (03-09-2013), schnubb (02-23-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone cjaycruz05's Avatar
    Thanks

one question, is this going to work on ipod touch 4g running 6.1? thanks..

Thanks

Hi cjay I don't own an iPod touch to test so I cannot say for sure hopefully someone can test it and report back here for others okay.

Thanks

thanks doreen. ill try it right now. let u know if it will work..
    Last edited by cjaycruz05; 02-22-2013 at 10:50 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cjaycruz05 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-22-2013)

Thanks

Okay thank you cjay I know nada about iPod Touch theming. Off to catch some zzzzz

Enjoy.

Thanks

it did work, but need alot of work.. hehe.. the dock is really low, lol and some of the icons didnt themed.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cjaycruz05 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-22-2013)

Thanks

Okay thanks for the feedback I jusssss knew someone would ask this question though clearly this thread is for "iPhone 5"

/me smacks you upside your head! hehe

Good night all...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Doreen great work once again. Two questions though. How do I turn off the forecast? Also how do I slow down the weather animations, the clouds move rather quick in comparison to the old theme on the iPhone 4/4s.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TriniGodzilla For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-23-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello Doreen, is it possible to just use the wfc animation with my own buuf theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Don't know if this helps, but I had an issue with my iPhone 4 that there were some tweaks that wouldn't fully work (couldn't get all the features of a given tweak to work)...my problem was that when I upgraded to 5.1.1 from 5.1 and rejailbroke the phone, I restored from backup (a backup from the 5.1 jailbreak) and apparently that backup was corrupted in some way...when I started re-installing cydia packages they would automatically go to the settings I had in the 5.1 jailbreak...but some themes/tweaks would "loose" some of the settings and only could get some to work...
    kristatos, you are my hero for the night! I did what you suggested and restored my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.2) to stock, re-jailbroke it but I did not restore my iTunes backup. I then re-installed many Cydia Apps including ScrollingDock and the Buuf iPhone 5 HD and Lockscreen Weather Flip Clock Themes and I am no longer having any crashes!!!! WooHoo! You must be correct in thinking that there are leftover files that conflict from prior backups/jailbreaks.

I've been playing around for hours and I'm using the Themes as follows:
    1 Buuf WFC Animation
    2 Buuf FlipClock LS
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD

I then replaced the [email protected] within the Buuf iPhone 5 HD folder with an old wallpaper that sjbtax made (and I thank you) so I have this new wallpaper but still have the cloud animations scrolling across the screen. So cool! I have no flip clock on the wallpaper or weather but the lock screen Theme takes care of that.

I'm just so happy to have ScrollingDock and I would imagine that Infinidock would work now too. I am still using iBlanks to position my icons (until an updated version of Gridlock comes out) and have been adding my other old favorites back in as well. I changed some of the icons and it all works well. Ya know, it's almost "freeing" not to have all of my old App Store apps on my phone. I had so many apps and folders it was always hard to find stuff without always using the search feature.

I had no problems when using the FlipClock Homescreen Theme either. The dock was positioned perfectly.

Thanks again kristatos and (as always) A BIG Thank YOU to Doreen for all of the work she's done for us in such a short time!!!!!

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-022313_newhomescreen.png

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-23-2013), kristatos (02-23-2013), schnubb (02-23-2013)