Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,542 Times in 1,133 Posts

Infinidock????

just restored re jailbreaked installed winterboard then buuf hd but still get safemode my only thought is it must be a appstore app conflicting any ideas??
    iphone5 6.1.2

wow was just about to give up when it worked
    all i did was keep adding my original repo and the rest of the amazing buuf files
    wow so chuffed
    no more safe mode
    Last edited by paultall90; 02-20-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paultall90 View Post
    just restored re jailbreaked installed winterboard then buuf hd but still get safemode my only thought is it must be a appstore app conflicting any ideas??
    iphone5 6.1.2

wow was just about to give up when it worked
    all i did was keep adding my original repo and the rest of the amazing buuf files
    wow so chuffed
    no more safe mode
    Which repo do you mean, please?
    Did you install Buuf5HD to /Library/Themes or var/mobile/stash/Themes?
    Mine is on /Library/Themes but I don't think this causes the issue of non-thmed basic icons...

-twitter.png-twitter.png

/Library/Themes
    my problem now is
    when i try to put new icons like the above in the icon folder it then goes in to safe mode
    even tried renaming 2 of the original .png files that are there it still goes in to safe mode once i remove the files its back and working
    any ideas anybody please
    thanks
    paul

5. The Following User Says Thank You to paultall90 For This Useful Post:

schnubb (02-20-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,542 Times in 1,133 Posts

-twitter.png-twitter.png

/Library/Themes
    my problem now is
    when i try to put new icons like the above in the icon folder it then goes in to safe mode
    even tried renaming 2 of the original .png files that are there it still goes in to safe mode once i remove the files its back and working
    any ideas anybody please
    thanks
    paul
    Infinidock running?

no m8 total fresh install all that i have on are the buuf files and winterboard copying files over using ifunbox
    thats it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

-twitter.png-twitter.png

/Library/Themes
    my problem now is
    any ideas anybody please
    thanks
    paul
    paultall90,
    For your Twitter icon (or any other icon you want to add) do you have two of the same files/.pngs but with the following naming convention (and uploading them both into the "icons" folder?
    Twitter.png
    [email protected]

I believe the app name is case-sensitive too. The naming convention needs to be the same as the actual app itself. So if this is not the app named "Twitter" but "Twitterrific" (for example) you would need to name each .png accordingly.

Also, sometimes just a Respring hadn't been working. Try a reboot too.

yes i did all that i even renamed some of the original files to the exact files you named and it still goes into safe mode.
    tried downloading some already made files named correctly and still safe mode

Thanks

yes i did all that i even renamed some of the original files to the exact files you named and it still goes into safe mode.
    tried downloading some already made files named correctly and still safe mode
    I'm backing up my iPhone 5 right now and will restore/update iOS later on, re-jailbreak and re-upload the Buuf themes. (Have to run to Target now and then prep for dinner. )

I'll post later on and let everyone know if it worked for me. I'm wondering too if the issue for you and a couple of other people might be due to an Apple App Store application just like you mentioned...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-20-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,564 Times in 1,188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    i
    It looks cool and if Doreen took mor4e stuff from Starbucks, this theme will be done tomorrow
    Nope all the coffee in the world won't help me I just need more time in my day Mr. Crazy Eyeball. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    Hey works for you Buuf iPhone 5 HD
    Brown keypad when dialing? So how is the picture? Does anybody know how to get her to Buuf iPhone 5
    I hope you all understand I may have to pull disappearing acts periodically due to my full time job and personal things that tend to spring up on me but when I get my small breaks in between the madness that is called "real life" I always jump back on this theme to distract myself and tonight I had 30 mins to spare; my Buuf Dialer was unfortunately one of the things that broke on the upgrade for the new iPhone 5 and iOS 6+ but I got most of it working again. Cept over the dial button on the bottom as you can see below the word "Call" appears so maybe someone can help me there on that (1) button?

Also I have to say thanks to burrzoo for jumping in and being so helpful to everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    I seen you mentioned that you are retired? Boy I can't wait for that day but when I called the retirement board to see what I had they told me I have another 20 years (I'll never last that long!)

Here is my updated Buuf Dialer for the new iPhone 5 iOS 6+ =====> HERE

Unzip, take the folder inside and drop into this directory: /private/var/stash/Themes/Buuf iPhone 5 HD/Bundles

You are shooting for all the new contents to be overwritten in this specific directory: /private/var/stash/Themes/Buuf iPhone 5 HD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-20-2013 at 07:56 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-20-2013), kristatos (02-20-2013), schnubb (02-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post

Also I have to say thanks to burrzoo for jumping in and being so helpful to everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    I seen you mentioned that you are retired? Boy I can't wait for that day but when I called the retirement board to see what I had they told me I have another 20 years (I'll never last that long!)
    Hey Doreen,

This is exactly why I'm trying to help....I have the time and I know your time is limited (and precious)! (Believe me, I put in my time at the old salt mine! LOL! I'm still "De-toxing" and getting rid of that stress from all those years of high speed projects and it's SUCH a relief! I highly recommend retirement!). I just don't have the knowledge that you do and can only try to give advice based on what you've stated and the experience that I've had. I have the time to do some testing and play around and am hoping that helps too. Maybe someday I'll learn more about the code itself and can be of more assistance in trouble-shooting some of the issues.

Don't sweat the small stuff! Me and probably everyone else here totally appreciates what you are doing for us!! So, if I can take any pressure off of you, I'm more than happy to!

P.S. You'll survive...just don't forget to take care of YOU. If you don't come first then you're no good to anyone else, right? Easy for me to preach that now but I didn't always listen to myself when working. That stress and overload will shorten your life.....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-20-2013)

Thanks

Well I don't exactly work at an old salt mine but rather a big huge Shark tank. hehe (yesterday when I got home I had to inspect myself to make sure I still had all my limbs attached!)

Thanks again! I truly appreciate it burrzoo. (and I will try my best to "eventually" make the delivery on this theme for everyone okay)

I'm shooting for Sunday the lastest to finish up the Flip Clock and then I will post that too.
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-20-2013 at 09:19 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-20-2013), Jj2345 (02-20-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Well I don't exactly work at an old salt mine but rather a big huge Shark tank. hehe (yesterday when I got home I had to inspect myself to make sure I still had all my limbs attached!)

Thanks again! I truly appreciate it burrzoo. (and I will try my best to "eventually" make the delivery on this theme for everyone okay)

I'm shooting for Sunday the lastest to finish up the Flip Clock and then I will post that too.

Ok, "Salt Mine" was a little overboard but how about "big utility/IT dept/QA tester?"

Guess what...I think I figured out the Dialer Dial Button problem, "Cept over the dial button on the bottom as you can see below the word "Call" appears so maybe someone can help me there on that (1) button?"

I changed the name of the following two .PNGs:

[email protected] changed to callGlyph_large-568h@2x~iphone.png

[email protected] changed to callGlyph_small-568h@2x~iphone.png

REspring no-worky, must ReBoot.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-20-2013), kristatos (02-21-2013)

Thanks

Did that work? By the way has anyone figured out what exactly is causing all the random crashing? I uninstalled all my tweaks from Cydia and the strange thing about it is that whatever the issue is it seems to be stuck in the phone's memory now. Anyways off for the night. Good night...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-20-2013)

Thanks

CR@P! It worked for a minute...at least until I installed Scrollingdock then constant safe mode. Removed ScrollingDock and still going into safe mode whether I respring or reboot unless I don't use the Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme. I'm going to remove the dialer totally and see what happens...after I watch Idol. LOL! I need a break...

Having some trouble....How can i fix this?-img_0152.png

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Ok, "Salt Mine" was a little overboard but how about "big utility/IT dept/QA tester?"

Guess what...I think I figured out the Dialer Dial Button problem, "Cept over the dial button on the bottom as you can see below the word "Call" appears so maybe someone can help me there on that (1) button?"

I changed the name of the following two .PNGs:

[email protected] changed to callGlyph_large-568h@2x~iphone.png

[email protected] changed to callGlyph_small-568h@2x~iphone.png

REspring no-worky, must ReBoot.

This corrects the problem

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    Burrzoo,

Where did you get the buuf'd starbucks icon?
    He He! Yep still on of my favorites. I made a couple of these for Doreen.

And yes, any of my icons from the Buuf 4 thread are available for anybody to use in their theme. Both Paul & Doreen's PayPal details are available somewhere in these threads to show appreciation for all the hard work. And believe me the coding and artwork that goes into this theme and it's upgrades and the icons takes a LOT of time.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 02-21-2013 at 07:34 AM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-21-2013), Doreen (02-21-2013), kristatos (02-21-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This is my fix Dialer verison
    Perfect support iPhone 5 iOS 6 ~ 6.1.2
    Buuf iPhone 5 Dialer.zip

More View:[
    But this post no downlaod,because only provide to this web member

sor my eng is so poor...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to a100900900 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-21-2013), Doreen (02-21-2013), kristatos (02-21-2013), schnubb (02-21-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    He He! Yep still on of my favorites. I made a couple of these for Doreen.

And yes, any of my icons from the Buuf 4 thread are available for anybody to use in their theme. Both Paul & Doreen's PayPal details are available somewhere in these threads to show appreciation for all the hard work. And believe me the coding and artwork that goes into this theme and it's upgrades and the icons takes a LOT of time.
    I found those in the iphone 4 thread, but I'm having trouble with them showing with a white box around the logo when i put it on the phone. I tried opening in a different tab and then doing a right click, save as per the faq but it still shows a white box around it. Do you have any idea how to get rid of that? I'll also be donating as you suggest to show my appreciation for all the hours spent on this.
    Last edited by Bugsy; 02-21-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast