Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: LS Perfection for iPhone5
02-07-2013, 07:48 PM #1
LS Perfection for iPhone5
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, this theme is now available!
Install instructions included.
Note: Auxo & Shrink are not included, as they are premium content.
To change the weather for your location, open LockBackground.html and search for var locale = 'Menifee, California', and change to your location.
admin edit - I'm going to pull the donation link from here, since this is essentially someone else's free work, with minor edits. Love the tweaks though.
Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 02-08-2013 at 10:00 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hirethestache For This Useful Post:
02-07-2013, 07:54 PM #2
02-07-2013, 08:24 PM #3
How do you change the weather? I just got a MAC and open with "texedit" doesnt seem to do like notepad did on a PC.
awesome LS btw
02-07-2013, 08:28 PM #4
To use TextEdit as an HTML editor:
1. Open TextEdit.
2. Choose Preferences from the TextEdit application menu.
3. Click the Plain Text radio button for New Document Format.
4. Under Saving, click the checkbox to turn off "Append '.txt' extension to plain text files."
5. Under Rich text processing, click the checkbox to turn on "Ignore rich text commands in HTML files."
6. Be sure the checkbox for "Wrap to Page" is deselected (Figure 1).
1. Any data in TextEdit prior to taking these steps may contain rich text commands that become visible after the preference changes are made.
2. TextEdit may continue to render files saved from Web browsers as HTML Source, ignoring the preferences you have set. As a workaround (after following the steps above) view the source code in the Web browser and copy/paste the text into a new TextEdit document.
The Following User Says Thank You to hirethestache For This Useful Post:
02-07-2013, 08:47 PM #5
Also, I tried adding one of my .png pictures as the background by replaing "LockBackground.png" and it just keeps stretching out my picture of choice (even though my picture is a screenshot from my phone so it should be the right size 640 x 1136). Whenever I drag it into the folder and respring, it's there just zoomed in and "gritty
02-07-2013, 08:54 PM #6
Because of the way I coded it, it's not done using the standard resolution. You have to start with an image that is 640x1136
02-07-2013, 08:55 PM #7
02-07-2013, 10:10 PM #8
Is there a way to change my wallpaper without it stretching? I tried with wallpaper JPEGifier but that didn't work out. Thanks in advance
02-07-2013, 10:31 PM #9
UPDATE: For everyone wondering about the wallpaper stretching issue!
I realized after designing that I had put in the wrong Hpx/Wpx for the layout. Redownload the .zip file for the corrected files
02-07-2013, 10:37 PM #10
Works perfectly now, thanks for the re-up! awesome LS
02-07-2013, 11:12 PM #11
Not a problem
02-08-2013, 01:13 AM #12
Love this clean theme, I share it on ithemesky.
02-08-2013, 01:18 AM #13
How do I edit the weather? Which file do I need to open in textedit?
02-08-2013, 01:35 AM #14
02-08-2013, 02:59 AM #15
Can't seem to get it to work on my IPhone 5 on 6.1 Done everything correctly.
02-08-2013, 03:40 AM #16
hmmm...got it working an all. But sadly, can't view notifications on the lockscreen anymore. I'm guessing it's a known issue?
02-08-2013, 04:06 AM #17
Here's a pic of my phone in SSH:
I've tried to rename the folder to .theme but it doesn't help. Any ideas?
02-08-2013, 04:18 AM #18
Winterboard issue for the notifications, awesome lockscreen bud
02-08-2013, 05:20 AM #19
The weather doesn´t seem to work with Cities in Germany...Any idea how to fix it?
02-08-2013, 07:10 AM #20
Beautiful theme bro, looks awesome on my I5