Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LS Perfection for iPhone5

Love this theme! Is there any way to get the time on the lockscreen to display in 24h format?

Firstly thank you for this it's very very nice, looks so cool! much appreciated!

I do have a question or two though....

Can i make the weather temp display in C instead of F?

Also how to change the time format to 24h? (sorry didn't notice was asked above)

Last thing, i see the image SpringboardBackground image in the zip, this will sound so silly but its been so long without JB/themes i forgot lol, where does this image go so i can set it as my wallpaper for the springboard?

This is such a nice LS, again thank you very much! :-)
    Last edited by Baz L; 02-08-2013 at 09:34 AM.

You just have to set Celsius to true in the same file where you change the weather.
    For the background, just send it to yourself with email

Remaining issues for me are the 24h clock and that weather doesn't work for Germany

Loving the theme, but how do you get rid of the slider? It doesn't blend in that well imo; wud love to get rid of it.

You apply the slide to Unlock Killer which came with the LS Perfection theme in Winterboard, or you can install it through cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    You just have to set Celsius to true in the same file where you change the weather.
    For the background, just send it to yourself with email

Remaining issues for me are the 24h clock and that weather doesn't work for Germany
    Ahh i remember now about the true for C, but from what i remember it was like a css doc or something inside the /private folder.

however theres only this mini file in the /private folder, is that the file for the weather? it doesnt look like it is...

thanks for your help buddy

I got major battery drain when using this. Phone also got really warm/hot consistently. I turned off the theme and everything went back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Baz L View Post
    Ahh i remember now about the true for C, but from what i remember it was like a css doc or something inside the /private folder.

however theres only this mini file in the /private folder, is that the file for the weather? it doesnt look like it is...

thanks for your help buddy

Its the LockBackground.html file in the LS Perfection_iP5 folder which came with the skin (so it should be in private/var/stash/themes)

Look for isCelsius = false and change it to true.

Thanks

Mine.. Thank you for this awesome LS!!

Last edited by ariecloud; 02-08-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: added picture

How do I get rid of the website.com underneath the temperature? Not as clean with it on the LS...thanks.

(@xFiggie) I edited it with Photoshop CS6.

For my earlier comment -- it's actually in the first folder, you can delete it and the theme works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by xFiGGiE View Post
    How do I get rid of the website.com underneath the temperature? Not as clean with it on the LS...thanks.
    His website is built into the lockbackground image, just swap that image for your own custom image.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

xFiGGiE, I put that there with the intent of users not removing it.

Thanks again for this awesome lockscreen! It was the perfect addition to my "Perfect iPhone5." Here is my setup using Black Ups.

-theme.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills87 View Post
    Thanks again for this awesome lockscreen! It was the perfect addition to my "Perfect iPhone5." Here is my setup using Black Ups.

-theme.jpg

Gorgeous, Jmills!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hirethestache For This Useful Post:

Jmills87 (02-08-2013)

Beautiful lockscreen. Is there a way to set the lockscreen font to GeosansLight without using Bytafont (changes the whole system)? I tried playing with the html file a bit but it won't load the right font (perhaps I'm using the wrong font name?).
    Last edited by robotphood; 02-08-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hirethestache View Post
    Hey guys!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, this theme is now available!

http://clientfiles.HireTheStache.com...ection_iP5.zip

Install instructions included.

Note: Auxo & Shrink are not included, as they are premium content.
    To change the weather for your location, open LockBackground.html and search for var locale = 'Menifee, California', and change to your location.

Like this LS Theme? Help me buy some Top Ramen!

Is it just me or is this just LS Nimbus with a new name and a donation button? Apologies if not; it just looks really similar.
    LS Nimbus on DeviantArt

edit: I see now that in the installation pdf that you credited the person who made Nimbus. Still, it seems a little weird that you modded someone's theme (which is licensed for non-commercial use only) then embedded your own URL into the lockscreen and asked for donations.
    Last edited by Massie; 02-08-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Hi Jmills, Would you please upload the wallpaper or tell me where I can find it. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by imainoob View Post
    Hi Jmills, Would you please upload the wallpaper or tell me where I can find it. Thank you
    1+

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills87 View Post

-theme.jpg
    BTW. How did you change that wallpaper?
    Last edited by Kenjari; 02-08-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast