Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EZ4U2NV i5

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    There is a small issue with the call button on the dialer. This may not be an issue for you. But some people will have to go in. Folders/MobilePhone.app there is an English folder. Take this folder and put it in Applications/MobilePhone.
    Email to send screenshot to [email protected]
    Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see Folders/MobilePhone.app, or an English folder. I DO see MobilePhone.app in Applications and in there I see English.Iproj...but that doesn't really do me any good i don't think...

Also, where is the microphone on the keyboard? I use that all the time to write texts while driving.

Aaaand...How do I get the blue dots for signal bars?

I'm using iFile.

Thanks for the help.

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,295 Times in 3,748 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HelioPause View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see Folders/MobilePhone.app, or an English folder. I DO see MobilePhone.app in Applications and in there I see English.Iproj...but that doesn't really do me any good i don't think...

Also, where is the microphone on the keyboard? I use that all the time to write texts while driving.

Aaaand...How do I get the blue dots for signal bars?

I'm using iFile.

Thanks for the help.
    You are looking in the phones root files. Yes it is in Applications/MobilePhone.

But it is also in Library/Themes/EZ4U2NV/Folders/MobilePhone.app

Basically all I did was use the exact file. Edit the call string and removed the word Call. You can edit your own string or replace yours with the one I provided. Sure this will be fixed with a winter board update.

Just as it will fix uisounds. If you don't see the mic. Then download the Siri keyboard.

The button is still there. Just press In its general location. Or download the Siri Kb.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

hemptation (02-11-2013)

Also i dont know if its just me but im having weird messages in my phone app. on the recents page im getting "ALL_TOGGLE_TITLE MISSED_TOGGLE_TITLE" come up at the top all across the title bar. then in voicemail i get "GREETING_NAV VOICE_... SPEAKER_NAV" at the top. Is this a bug or something another app did maybe? I dont really recall this being there earlier but then again i wasent looking.

BTW very impressed so far with this theme.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to firebug88 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firebug88 View Post
    Also i dont know if its just me but im having weird messages in my phone app. on the recents page im getting "ALL_TOGGLE_TITLE MISSED_TOGGLE_TITLE" come up at the top all across the title bar. then in voicemail i get "GREETING_NAV VOICE_... SPEAKER_NAV" at the top. Is this a bug or something another app did maybe? I dont really recall this being there earlier but then again i wasent looking.

BTW very impressed so far with this theme.

Thanks, as I stated above to remove the Call Text. I put a file in Library/Themes/EZ4U2NV/Folders/MobilePhone.app

This is a string folder. Strings are what change things. May it be text or sometimes style. If you are having issues with strings displaying incorrectly. My first guess would be this file. Delete it from the theme and see. Also Screenshots would help greatly.

This is new in iOS6. I have not found a perfect fix. Other than changing your string in the Applications/MobilePhone.app/YourLanguage/Generalsettings. Some people it works through the Folders some people it dont. Hard thing to fight or find a fix. Maybe a Winterboard Update would fix this just as it would, UISounds, Lockscreen Notifications, Siri, and whatever else that is screwed atm.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360607584.251509.jpg This is the stock file. The only difference from this and the one I put in the Folders/MobilePhone.app is the word Call is deleted. So instead of "Call" I changed it to ""
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-11-2013 at 12:34 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

firebug88 (02-11-2013), hemptation (02-11-2013)

Oh i thought the holders came with it. If you wouldnt mind , i would like t use them though.
    Here ya go man

You will have to edit the location of the temperatures to get them to fit correctly in the holders. The locations are located >EZ4U2NV SB>bAdGB>Stylesheets>LockScreen.css. If you dont know how to do this PM me and ill help you out.
    Last edited by III[ZERO]III; 02-11-2013 at 01:23 PM.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to III[ZERO]III For This Useful Post:

di22y77 (02-21-2013), firebug88 (02-11-2013), hemptation (02-11-2013), June'sIphone (02-11-2013), kristatos (02-17-2013), sephiroth726 (11-16-2013)

Here is the image i was talking about - will try to add them to the general setting file you told me about earlier and see if i can fix them.

Also (sorry for finding more stuff) can these icons be modified as well to match everything else?

Thanks

Junesgraphics.blogspot.com has the image names listed. Also they are in PhotoLibrary.franework.

You will find a lot more than that. Will be fixed. When? I have no clue.

Here is the image i was talking about - will try to add them to the general setting file you told me about earlier and see if i can fix them.

Also (sorry for finding more stuff) can these icons be modified as well to match everything else?
    Don't add anything. Just remove that folder from the theme. It will go back normal.

You will have to change that string I'd you want Call removed.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-11-2013 at 04:11 PM.

-photo-1.png-photo-2.png

I made the changes to 'CALL', at least I think I did, but it makes no difference. Rebooted and Respringed. No Change.

Please assist.

Thnx!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HelioPause For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HelioPause View Post
    -photo-1.png-photo-2.png

I made the changes to 'CALL', at least I think I did, but it makes no difference. Rebooted and Respringed. No Change.

Please assist.

Thnx!
    Should be:

"CALL" = "";

have to tell it what to change

15. The Following User Says Thank You to firebug88 For This Useful Post:

Finally got it. Thnx. Man, there's nothing like messing with stuff like this to make a smart dude feel like a moron.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelioPause For This Useful Post:

hemptation (02-11-2013), June'sIphone (02-11-2013)

Thanks

Takes time to understand, it is not a simple device Thanks for your help firebug.

I dunno if anyone uses SpringJumps. It hasnt been updated yet to iOS6. I love springjumps, and almost cant live without them.

I had a chance today to make 8 JumpIcons for PageJump. This is a free tweak and can be downloaded here.

PageJumps (New) - bAdGigabit

Heres what PageJumps do Big thanks to @PathKiller29 fo... - Telly Video

How to install http://telly.com/2FEENB
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-11-2013 at 06:24 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

hemptation (02-11-2013), kristatos (02-17-2013)

one thing is for sure tho, June will be on it…making sure everything works right, and is updated correctly.
    Mad Respect

21. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

My current lockscreen setup:

BTW can someone make the background wallpaper for the LS without the blue oval tint in the middle?
    Last edited by firebug88; 02-12-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Thanks, as I stated above to remove the Call Text. I put a file in Library/Themes/EZ4U2NV/Folders/MobilePhone.app

This is a string folder. Strings are what change things. May it be text or sometimes style. If you are having issues with strings displaying incorrectly. My first guess would be this file. Delete it from the theme and see. Also Screenshots would help greatly. ""
    Fixed my issue i was having with the strings in the dialer. When i put the new gerneral.strings file in the MobilePhone.app i apprently deleted all the other strings with it. Once i put all those back everything works like it should.

BTW can someone make the background wallpaper for the LS without the blue oval tint in the middle?
    Yo can you post your string file so I can see how to mod mine to look like this

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    Yo can you post your string file so I can see how to mod mine to look like this
    The only thing the string files do is fix a few buttons that are not named properly. I edited the LockBackground.html and the LockScreen.css from the LS theme to get the desired effect I wanted for the Lockscreen.

The only thing the string files do is fix a few buttons that are not named properly. I edited the LockBackground.html and the LockScreen.css from the LS theme to get the desired effect I wanted for the Lockscreen.
    Ok can you send it or post it plz?

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    Ok can you send it or post it plz?
    Here is my Lockscreen. Its not the entire thing but its everything i changed.

Ls.zip

28. The Following User Says Thank You to firebug88 For This Useful Post:

di22y77 (02-21-2013)

Thank you that's much better lol

Thanks

Wow this looks very nice! What blue oval tint? the black one?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast