Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 6 Locksceen Line Fix

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    That's a winterboard issue. Along with not theming Siri, uisounds, etc. gonna have to wait for a winterboard update for that one.
    OIC. No wonder I can't change my uisounds.....

A few questions hope you can help out:

1) Can I use my old IOS5 Lockscreen theme on my IP5? I read that notifications wont appear. Do I need to change the wallpaper.jpg to those suited to IP5? Is Wallpaper JPGifier working?

2) I can't theme the status bar battery % numbers, has the file name been changed? If so, do you know it has been change to what filenames?

3) Any idea how to theme the status bar "LTE"? What's the filename?

4) I can't download iconoclasm, it doesn't allow me to download on my IP5, anything I can do?

Thanks for advance. Thanks.

Its not letting me save it to my computer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

msw_69 (04-13-2014)

thanks!!!thanks!!!thanks!!!thanks!!!thanks!!!thank s!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    OIC. No wonder I can't change my uisounds.....

A few questions hope you can help out:

1) Can I use my old IOS5 Lockscreen theme on my IP5? I read that notifications wont appear. Do I need to change the wallpaper.jpg to those suited to IP5? Is Wallpaper JPGifier working?

2) I can't theme the status bar battery % numbers, has the file name been changed? If so, do you know it has been change to what filenames?

3) Any idea how to theme the status bar "LTE"? What's the filename?

4) I can't download iconoclasm, it doesn't allow me to download on my IP5, anything I can do?

Thanks for advance. Thanks.
    1) your lockscreen will need to be resized for iPhone 5. A couple are out there. One is mine. Will be live on Cydia in about an hour. Search MJSMASH

Here is a link to my thread. MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

No you will not get notifications with an HTML LockScreen. This is a winter board issue and will be the same until winter board gets updated.

Wallpaper JPEGifier does indeed work

2) battery percentage numbers now change with your system font. Download BytaFont, download a font and apply it.

3) the LTE images need to be named
    [email protected]
    and
    [email protected]

4) iconoclasm definitely works, but iWidgets may be the better way to go for widgets on the SB. As I've always found iconoclasm to be buggy as hell.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (02-06-2013), mmcneil (02-11-2013)

Works great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Works great, thanks!
    Could you email it to me or something?? Its not dl to my computer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

msw_69 (04-13-2014)

Nice fix! I was wondering if there was a fix for it and stumbled on this by accident. Props Jay

Copy the folder labeled "LockScreen Line Fix winterboard" to your var/stash/Themes.xxxx folder
    Open winterboard check the new theme and respring
    This should be included in the readme. LOL.
    Last edited by anhtuanle84; 02-07-2013 at 12:58 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (02-08-2013)

Nice to see you, Schnedi. Yes... I left the credits in the readme file, as well as said as much on the first post. It just hadn't been shared here on MMI and that line was driving Durben nuts. Let the issues of the past stay there and move forward.. You don't need to be an asshat in my thread. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    Could you email it to me or something?? Its not dl to my computer
    What's your email address?
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 02-07-2013 at 06:18 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Feanor64 (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,147 Times in 2,924 Posts

Thanks MJ, it's been awhile since I left Z|UI forum

Hi, so sorry to bother you again, can I also check whether Libweather, WeatherIcon, Mylocation are working with IP5? I will need these 3 as well for themeing those LS with weather don't we?
    Where can I download Mylocation? It doesn't seems to be in cydia, can't remember where I got it from last time.

Thanks a lot!

Nice to see you, Schnedi. Yes... I left the credits in the readme file, as well as said as much on the first post. It just hadn't been shared here on MMI and that line was driving Durben nuts. Let the issues of the past stay there and move forward.. You don't need to be an asshat in my thread. Welcome back.

yes, it had been shared here Lockscreen Line removal iOS6 before you create a thread.

BTW you should learn some good manners .
    Last edited by Schnedi; 02-07-2013 at 11:46 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

Feanor64 (02-07-2013), GUNNY29 (02-08-2013)

How do I hide the slide to unlock. I was able to get the camera icon to hide. I just need to hide the slide to unlock and knob

Maybe I'm totally missing it, but I SSH'd the file into the Winterboard Themes, selected it and the lines didn't go anywhere...still present.

In fact, the top line moved & is now all messed up. :/

-img_2382.png
    Last edited by bigdog5142; 02-07-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog5142 View Post
    Maybe I'm totally missing it, but I SSH'd the file into the Winterboard Themes, selected it and the lines didn't go anywhere...still present.

In fact, the top line moved & is now all messed up. :/

-img_2382.png
    You have to put the folder inside your themes folder. Not just one file.

Try this one. Place the WHOLE folder inside your var/stash/Themes.xxxx folder

http://www.dropbox.com/s/m7qokhlkb3x...eenLineFix.zip
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 02-07-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Yeah...I did. Still have the issue.

At this point, I'd settle for having the top line to back to its proper spot. Really bugs me to have a line through the time!
    Last edited by bigdog5142; 02-07-2013 at 04:00 PM.

I don't use Winterboard so I am following your non winterboard users instructions where you say to replace the file at "/System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app" however that artwork file does not exist there. I did a search with iFunbox and found it in "/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework" Is there where I should be replacing the file? There is also a "Shared@2x~iphone.artwork" there as well. Can anyone confirm this is where it should be placed?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevok18 For This Useful Post:

nwmtnbiker (02-11-2013), Rescuer (04-13-2013)

I know this is a little off topic, but it's the same issue. But which file name do i use for the ipad? My iPad lockscreen has the same issue and i'm not sure what image resolution to use.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any way to fix the slider line without using winterboard or did I just overlook it?

iPhone 5 on 6.1...
    Last edited by nwmtnbiker; 02-10-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nwmtnbiker View Post
    Is there any way to fix the slider line without using winterboard or did I just overlook it?

iPhone 5 on 6.1...
    Yes. Replace the shared artwork file into the location I mentioned in the above post. It works. Make sure to back up the file before replacing it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast