+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by gray bishop you guys were right, this is the first time I edited a plist so thanks, everything works fine now that psd file worked great Joey,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone JoeyBoren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gray bishop View Post
    you guys were right, this is the first time I edited a plist so thanks, everything works fine now
    that psd file worked great Joey, thanks again
    Of course, glad to hear you got it working.

Quote Originally Posted by iPapeto View Post
    There you go ... whit this I finished (For the moment, you know how are the ladys !) with my wife`s i5 ...

Joey, any chance to get the overlay.png (3 files) in white for i5? ... I tried several times with PSD no succes !

Hope you like the icons !

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5gjsx2tellqlzla/E2dbbXanzy
    Ill be re-creating the white icon psd as soon as i finish all the white images for this theme. (gyro hd 3 white)
    SLC

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

GiZZeRR (02-15-2013)

NBE
    Green Apple
    Thanks

First 2 Pages done!!! Now on the final third Page...

Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-foto-1.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-foto-2.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-foto-3.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-foto-4.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NBE For This Useful Post:

lukemo (02-16-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

THX! I really appreciate your work on this theme, still working on some more icons, but it is really fun seeing those people looking at your phone and wondering "What is THAT?!" :-D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-image.jpg   Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-image.jpg   Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-image.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

How easy is it to add further pages? could I just copy a section of code and paste it then edit this with different icons/apps as we have done with the previous pages?

John

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys,I need your help
    I have a couple blank icons at all apps directory.How can I remove them?
    And can somone to tell me how to change the main screen icons?I wan't to put whatsapp and other stuff instead pocketbook and twitter?I still can't get what code to change,where to put the correct icons that I want.
    Last edited by Jingless; 02-15-2013 at 04:29 AM.

NBE
    Green Apple
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok I did it
    never mind

I have only one question:I have a couple blank icons at all apps directory.How can I remove them?
    Last edited by Jingless; 02-15-2013 at 06:55 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First, sorry for my English.

Please how can I change the aplications that you have in the windows ? I like to have Whatsapp and others differents apps.

I think that we change it with iFile yes ? How ?

Thanks you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awesome theme...just a quick question...

Is there a way to open a folder from the main page? I want to configure some of the main icons to open folders instead of apps.

Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there a way to convert the Gryo HD 3 lockscreen to a winterboard theme? If not, what do you recommend to use while we wait for dreamboard to be updated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speederd View Post
    Awesome theme...just a quick question...

Is there a way to open a folder from the main page? I want to configure some of the main icons to open folders instead of apps.

Thanks!
    Yes but that would take great amount of plist editing.

Quote Originally Posted by JaminDawz View Post
    Is there a way to convert the Gryo HD 3 lockscreen to a winterboard theme? If not, what do you recommend to use while we wait for dreamboard to be updated.
    The exact lock screen, no. The dynamics of the lockscreen are far too great for a lockscreen theme for winterboard. Maybe one that looks similar, but without move2unlock working on ios 6, it cant be done.
    SLC

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    Yes but that would take great amount of plist editing.

The exact lock screen, no. The dynamics of the lockscreen are far too great for a lockscreen theme for winterboard. Maybe one that looks similar, but without move2unlock working on ios 6, it cant be done.
    Can you recommend a winter board lockscreen (with time) theme that would compliment this awesome theme?

NBE
    Green Apple
    Thanks

DOWNLOAD SOME FRESH NEW ICONS FOR GYRO HD 3
    by NBE

--- Happy Modding ---

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?34dlm2bzyecqzpn

Check my Music:
    www.facebook.com/streetbeatprodzh

Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-20minuten-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-20minuten.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-apps.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-badoo.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-calculator-kopie-2.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-calculator-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-calculator.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-calendar-o.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-calendar.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-camera.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-clock-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-clock.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-cydia-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-cydia.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-dreamboard-kopie.png

Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-dreamboard.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-facebook-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-facebook.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-gamecenter.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-horizon-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-horizon.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-ifile.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-imovie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-ipod.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-itunes.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-maps-kopie-2.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-maps-kopie.png

Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-notes-kopie-3.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-notes-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-notes.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-phone.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-photos-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-photos.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-remote.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-safari-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-safari.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-shazam-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-shazam.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-shazam0.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-skype-kopie-2.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-skype-kopie-3.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-skype-kopie.png

Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-skype.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-snapseed-kopie-2.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-snapseed-kopie-3.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-snapseed-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-snapseed.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-soundcloud.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-spotify.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-whatsapp.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-whatsappalt.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-winterboard.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-youtube-kopie.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-youtube.png

My Final Composition of GYRO HD 3

Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-img_2235.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-img_2239.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-img_2240.pngPreview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-img_2241.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-messages.png   Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-maps.png   Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-notes-kopie-2.png  
    Last edited by NBE; 02-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NBE For This Useful Post:

JoeyBoren (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JaminDawz View Post
    Can you recommend a winter board lockscreen (with time) theme that would compliment this awesome theme?
    Unfortunately I cant recommend any because i dont use winterboard. Hopefully someone else on this thread will find one and post it for others.

Looks great! Thanks for all your hard work. Ill be updating the front page icon download link and include all the new ones you have made.
    SLC

Thanks

I created this account just to thank u, works great in my iPhone and followed all u guys instructions on how to cistomize it w/o any problems. You guys rock! Thank you again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Someone can give me an answer to my question?
    I have a couple blank icons at all apps directory.How can I remove them?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I haven't answered because I don't know. Is it such a big deal anyway? It's not like a main page anyway and you can setup your favourite page with those you use most.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I ended up just filling the blanks with apps

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koreanboybrian View Post
    hey! how'd you get that lockscreen and the notification icons on the top ?
    Yea,good question.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast