+ Reply
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey bro! I just had a quick question and I need help! First, I don't get the live wallpaper on my iPhone 5 and secondly, I was wondering how I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey bro!
    I just had a quick question and I need help!
    First, I don't get the live wallpaper on my iPhone 5 and secondly, I was wondering how I could change the passbook too facebook messenger?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    Thank you very much and yes i am currently working on a theme tutorial to help with full customization for your individual themes.
    Thanks Joey, I appreciate the effort to make a tutorial. I purchased this for my i5 yesterday but I'm stuggling to understand how to mod this theme.

John

Thanks

Default I have a Blast!!!
    First congrats for this beautiful theme ... since LIVE OS from Blue I never changed my theme ... good job !!!

I really appreciate if you can make a tutorial of how can we change the icons (and create new ones) in the dock and the rest of the screen, in my opinion 2 screens are ok, but, maybe some people appreciate if you teach us how to add more pages ... same case if you can add your template (icons) in PSD format, then, all the users can make a lot of icons and share here from everyone. Apps like Passbook are useless outside of USA. Hope you can help us with those issues!

A couple of questions: In the bottom right corner there is a shortcut that will open up to where you can select all apps, games and favorites itīs not there in my iPhone. Any idea whatīs wrong? ... Relative to the Web Widget how can I use google or other app?

Out of the topic: Pleaseeee if someone can help me in how can I change my carrier ... Try with a lot of things like Carrier Editor, directly to the Carrier Bundles ... any help will be appreciate. iPhone 4 & iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 Attachment 621441

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

JoeyBoren (02-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I also would like the ability to change certain things...for example, I don't use Facebook or twitter or passbook. I'd rather have a shortcut straight to my favorites than the passbook icon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

First of all, AMAZING theme. Is there an easy way of getting rid of both the Facebook and Twitter widgets on the screen when you swipe to the right? I don't use either. That page also has the settings, so perhaps this is not possible?

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone JoeyBoren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GiZZeRR View Post
    Thanks Joey, I appreciate the effort to make a tutorial. I purchased this for my i5 yesterday but I'm stuggling to understand how to mod this theme.

John
    Unfortunalty dreamboard takes some time to learn how to mod it. But Ill do my best with this tutorial and try to make everything as clear as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by iPapeto View Post
    First congrats for this beautiful theme ... since LIVE OS from Blue I never changed my theme ... good job !!!

I really appreciate if you can make a tutorial of how can we change the icons (and create new ones) in the dock and the rest of the screen, in my opinion 2 screens are ok, but, maybe some people appreciate if you teach us how to add more pages ... same case if you can add your template (icons) in PSD format, then, all the users can make a lot of icons and share here from everyone. Apps like Passbook are useless outside of USA. Hope you can help us with those issues!

A couple of questions: In the bottom right corner there is a shortcut that will open up to where you can select all apps, games and favorites itīs not there in my iPhone. Any idea whatīs wrong? ... Relative to the Web Widget how can I use google or other app?

Out of the topic: Pleaseeee if someone can help me in how can I change my carrier ... Try with a lot of things like Carrier Editor, directly to the Carrier Bundles ... any help will be appreciate. iPhone 4 & iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 Attachment 621441
    Cydia should have an update that will fix that missing app icon any time. Im pushing version 1.2 out within a day or two so either way just please be patient and it will be fixed.
    SLC

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

GiZZeRR (02-11-2013), gray bishop (02-12-2013), iPapeto (02-11-2013)

Thanks

Thanks for your reply JB !!! ...

NBE
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Wink Perfection
    Thank you ssssssooooooo much for that awesome theme!!!
    A Tutorial would be nice, i changed the Icons & Wallpapers, but i don't get it to make more Pages. Very different to previous Gyro .plist's.
    Hope we soon get a Tutorial to add more Pages & Stuff...
    And again, best Dreamboard Theme ever!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-img_2199.png   Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-img_2198.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A possible suggestion....Instead of that twitter/Facebook page, maybe a news site instead for those here that don't use Facebook and twitter?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have had an iPhone since Gen. 1, but this is the first and only Theme I have ever bought. Thank you so much for updating this for the i5. Really looking forward to a guide and thanks in advance for that if you get to do that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nothingshocking For This Useful Post:

JoeyBoren (02-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrg02d View Post
    A possible suggestion....Instead of that twitter/Facebook page, maybe a news site instead for those here that don't use Facebook and twitter?
    Yes im actually working on alternative .plists (settings) for the theme that will change them.

Quote Originally Posted by NBE View Post
    Thank you ssssssooooooo much for that awesome theme!!!
    A Tutorial would be nice, i changed the Icons & Wallpapers, but i don't get it to make more Pages. Very different to previous Gyro .plist's.
    Hope we soon get a Tutorial to add more Pages & Stuff...
    And again, best Dreamboard Theme ever!!!
    I have submitted an update the is awaiting approval that will include a third app page.
    SLC

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

GiZZeRR (02-11-2013)

NBE
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    Yes im actually working on alternative .plists (settings) for the theme that will change them.

I have submitted an update the is awaiting approval that will include a third app page.
    Great News!!!!

And by the way, there is a little bug in the plist. Facebook badge notifiction (red one) shows in two places, one in the right under corner of the app itself, the correct one... The other one shows up on the right side on the wallpaper (page2), i manually fixed that in the plist.
    For the others, a future update could fix that easiely...
    LOVE THE THEME

!!!! The Tweak %hook's law damage the weather animation, that means the weather wasn't showing up anymore (in my case the snow animation)
    Last edited by NBE; 02-11-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NBE View Post
    Great News!!!!

And by the way, there is a little bug in the plist. Facebook badge notifiction (red one) shows in two places, one in the right under corner of the app itself, the correct one... The other one shows up on the right side on the wallpaper (page2), i manually fixed that in the plist.
    For the others, a future update could fix that easiely...
    LOVE THE THEME

!!!! The Tweak %hook's law damage the weather animation, that means the weather wasn't showing up anymore (in my case the snow animation)

Yeah i already have noticed that bug and have it fixed in this next update.
    Good to know about %hook's law, Thanks!!!
    SLC

Thanks

Does ne1 talk to Wynd? Im really curious as to whether a DB update is ever coming. I have a half finished DB theme thats basically on hold until theres an update

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great theme....Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360636785.169210.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Anyone else have issues getting PayPal to work for you when trying to purchase themes through Cydia? Can't seem to get it to work for me. I can get as far as plugging in my password and watching it try to validate it, but then it kicks me back to the screen to input my password again. Any help, suggestion, or tip would be much appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norb1975 View Post
    Great theme....Attachment 621585
    Hi, which plist did you edit to change the weather code? Thanks

NBE
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    Hi, which plist did you edit to change the weather code? Thanks
    navigate to the city folder in ifile. It's var/mobile/library/dreamboard/gyro hd 3/widgets/city/. Then edit the functions.js file. Look for a string that says url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p="; Change the f to c then save and respring your device.

Weather Code can be set on the first page (where the facebook/twitter widget is. On the upper side, press Settings, then Set Weather & enter the zip you want

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NBE For This Useful Post:

laurence0609 (02-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorz View Post
    Anyone else have issues getting PayPal to work for you when trying to purchase themes through Cydia? Can't seem to get it to work for me. I can get as far as plugging in my password and watching it try to validate it, but then it kicks me back to the screen to input my password again. Any help, suggestion, or tip would be much appreciated.
    Try logging out of your account on cydia then restarting your phone. Re-log in and try it again.
    SLC

Green Apple
    Thanks

just received the update, awesome awesome awesome, I want to add my own images, whats the dimensions I need to work with in photoshop?