+ Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
SOOOO Happy that this theme is now on cydia!! pics don't do it justice, very crisp. Id like to change the temp to Celsius, but I was unsuccessful using a
    Thanks

SOOOO Happy that this theme is now on cydia!! pics don't do it justice, very crisp. Id like to change the temp to Celsius, but I was unsuccessful using a guide for the endroid theme, changed the weather string u=f to u=c in the .js and saved and respringed but didnt change. any tips or advice for getting this done??

EDIT: I was changing the LAW .js so no wonder it wasnt working hehe. Got it changed and works like a charm. This is one sweet theme.
    Last edited by Shillizzle; 02-09-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

for the 1st time in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time I am happy with my phone again. The Nexus running Paranoid Android is officially in the corner next to the Nintendo Wii collecting dust.........

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gray bishop For This Useful Post:

JoeyBoren (02-09-2013)

Thanks

im not sure if im making a mistake but i want to change the passbook appicon to twitter as i never use passbook. I swipe to the settings and enter edit mode but i cant seem to change ANY icons, I enable edit mode, then tap on the icon i want to change but instead of changing to appicon it just opens up the app. This is my first dreamboard theme.
    TIA

iPhone? More like MyPhone JoeyBoren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shillizzle View Post
    im not sure if im making a mistake but i want to change the passbook appicon to twitter as i never use passbook. I swipe to the settings and enter edit mode but i cant seem to change ANY icons, I enable edit mode, then tap on the icon i want to change but instead of changing to appicon it just opens up the app. This is my first dreamboard theme.
    TIA
    If you download ifile you can go to Dreamboard/gyro hd 3/current.plist. Open up this file and search for "com.apple.Shoebox" change this to "com.atebits.Tweetie2" Now search for "Passbook.png" and change this to "Twitter.png" now open up theme.plist (in the same folder as current.plist) and do the exact same thing. Now respring and your theme will be updated.

SOOOO Happy that this theme is now on cydia!! pics don't do it justice, very crisp. Id like to change the temp to Celsius, but I was unsuccessful using a guide for the endroid theme, changed the weather string u=f to u=c in the .js and saved and respringed but didnt change. any tips or advice for getting this done??

EDIT: I was changing the LAW .js so no wonder it wasnt working hehe. Got it changed and works like a charm. This is one sweet theme.
    Great job! Ill be adding different .plist to the theme to help improve easy setting changes like thing.
    SLC

Thanks

Thanks for the great mini tutorial. Perfect!!!! Awesome!! Worked!!

Thanks

Thanks for the great mini tutorial. Perfect!!!! Awesome!! Worked!!
    Yeah, no problem!
    Last edited by JoeyBoren; 02-09-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    SLC

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey can you make a kool wallpaper i can use to go with this theme for my lock screen?

Thanks

How do I get back dreamboard ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    If you download ifile you can go to Dreamboard/gyro hd 3/current.plist. Open up this file and search for "com.apple.Shoebox" change this to "com.atebits.Tweetie2" Now search for "Passbook.png" and change this to "Twitter.png" now open up theme.plist (in the same folder as current.plist) and do the exact same thing. Now respring and your theme will be updated.

Great job! Ill be adding different .plist to the theme to help improve easy setting changes like thing.
    Hi mate,

Loving this theme. I want to replace passbook with Whatsapp. Do the same rules apply? I just find the whatsapp ext and swap it? I've not jailbroken my phone for around 2 years so just getting back into it!

Cheers

Mate, do you have the link to this guide? I want to change mine to C as well.

Cheers
    Last edited by john876; 02-10-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

It is available on iThemeSky now: http://www.ithemesky.com/iphone-5-theme/Gyro-HD-3/4861

12. The Following User Says Thank You to justsanvy For This Useful Post:

JoeyBoren (02-10-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi !

Very very great Theme !!! Nice job !

But, i want know if (and how) it's possible to switch app like "Facebook/Camera/safari" for use our app ?
    And, i've not found LockScreen on this theme, normal?

Thanks for your answers, and sorry for bad english :/

Regards.
    Last edited by SuperSloth; 02-10-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Fantastic !!! Not been around the forum or themes for a while now but after jailbreaking I had to do something with the default apple theme.

Anyway I purchased but not sure how to set things up. Not checked yet but can I just follow the thread for the original iphone 4 Gyro theme?

Also I setup the weather but it tells me the wrong temperature even though the location is shown as correct and the compass icon opens up the internet browser.

Thanks again for a wonderful theme.

John

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by john876 View Post

Cheers
    Search the line : "url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=" on Widget/City/fonction.js and switch "f" to "c"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperSloth For This Useful Post:

iPapeto (02-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by john876 View Post
    Hi mate,

Loving this theme. I want to replace passbook with Whatsapp. Do the same rules apply? I just find the whatsapp ext and swap it? I've not jailbroken my phone for around 2 years so just getting back into it!

Cheers

Cheers
    I'm not at home so I don't have a link but navigate to the city folder in ifile. It's var/mobile/library/dreamboard/gyro hd 3/widgets/city/. Then edit the functions.js file. Look for a string that says url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p="; Change the f to c then save and resorting your device.
    Let me know if it worked for you.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shillizzle For This Useful Post:

john876 (02-10-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm not at home so I don't have a link but navigate to the city folder in ifile. It's var/mobile/library/dreamboard/gyro hd 3/widgets/city/. Then edit the functions.js file. Look for a string that says url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p="; Change the f to c then save and resorting your device.
    Let me know if it worked for you.
    Worked first time! Thanks mate!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really like the look of this theme, but I have some pretty serious problems with it at the moment. First off I only have 2 pages of apps. How do I get to all my other apps? Since I can't get to all my apps, like dreamboard or iFile, I'm basically stuck in this theme. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

In the bottom right corner there is a app that will open up to where you can select all apps and find the one your looking for.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    How do I get back dreamboard ?
    There is some glitch that some people are having where the apps folder icons doesnt appear. Press the blank space beside the ipod icon and it will bring up all your icon menus.

Quote Originally Posted by SkRiLL420 View Post
    I really like the look of this theme, but I have some pretty serious problems with it at the moment. First off I only have 2 pages of apps. How do I get to all my other apps? Since I can't get to all my apps, like dreamboard or iFile, I'm basically stuck in this theme. Is there something I'm missing?
    Same for you.

The update has been sent in to modmyi to fix this problem some are having. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    SLC

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ahh I see, thanks. I still can't find any of my cydia apps such as iFile or dreamboard though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSloth View Post
    Hi !

Very very great Theme !!! Nice job !

But, i want know if (and how) it's possible to switch app like "Facebook/Camera/safari" for use our app ?
    And, i've not found LockScreen on this theme, normal?

Thanks for your answers, and sorry for bad english :/

Regards.
    You can change around the main larger apps, but you will need to do some .plist editing and photoshop work. As for the lock screen,
    it has it built in, but its disabled at the moment due to dreamboards incompatibility for iOS 6. Once dreamboard updates, then i will enable it, though an update.

Quote Originally Posted by SkRiLL420 View Post
    Ahh I see, thanks. I still can't find any of my cydia apps such as iFile or dreamboard though
    Hmm strange. Try to do a respring or restart you iphone. If that doesnt work then try entering edit mode, then return to the favorites folder. Select one of the icon placement fields and try to place dreamboard and ifile in that folder.
    Last edited by JoeyBoren; 02-10-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    SLC