Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NBE For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (03-11-2014)

This is an absolute long shot, but I fancied coming back to this theme on ios7 today - there are a couple of apps I use a lot now, can any PS gurus make some awesome icons for the following:

Google Play Music (to replace the ipod icon)
    Imgur
    Chrome
    Line
    iCleaner

Cheers in advance, if anyone is still on this thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    This is an absolute long shot, but I fancied coming back to this theme on ios7 today - there are a couple of apps I use a lot now, can any PS gurus make some awesome icons for the following:

Google Play Music (to replace the ipod icon)
    Imgur
    Chrome
    Line
    iCleaner

Cheers in advance, if anyone is still on this thread!!!
    There you go kaatisu84, maybe Line and iCleaner need another kind of image, if you have some in mind please share and I can make the icon ... -line.png-imgur.png-googleplaysb.png-googleplayii.png-googleplay.png-chrome.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icleaner.png   -lineii.png  
    Last edited by iPapeto; 05-03-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Thank you so much, these are awesome!!! Anyone else having an issue where the favorites and the games are not saving. After restoring they all go back to default. Same happens with the new theme SLIDER version!

I mean respring not restore.

Worked it out, just needed to change the permissions on theme folder, now everything saves!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If anyone is interested, I just released a graphical editor for Gyro HD 3.

-screen1.png

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jgjake2 For This Useful Post:

killerdroid (07-14-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by jgjake2 View Post
    If anyone is interested, I just released a graphical editor for Gyro HD 3.

-screen1.png

Thank you for this! I really appreciate it! I updated the first page with info on how to get to your theme editor.
    SLC

Hi, could someone please explain how to connect my phone with the editor?
    I always get a Connection timed out anoucement. Hoped to use the editor for the sweet theme.

Next i tried to just load my theme.plist and got lots of errors, therefore couldn edit anything.

Some would be really nice.
    Last edited by shanxor; 08-16-2014 at 12:58 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shanxor View Post
    Hi, could someone please explain how to connect my phone with the editor?
    I always get a Connection timed out anoucement. Hoped to use the editor for the sweet theme.

Next i tried to just load my theme.plist and got lots of errors, therefore couldn edit anything.

Some would be really nice.
    Make sure you have the entire theme folder on your computer when using the program to edit .plist files directly. The editor moves, edits, and displays images in your theme folder so it has to have access.

As for the SFTP issues, do you have ssh access enabled on your phone? and are you on the same local network as your computer?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jgjake2 For This Useful Post:

shanxor (08-19-2014)

thanks jgjake2 most of it I got to work.

1. But when I changed the icon on the second page with a new one (WhatsApp) and activated the badges with ur editor, I always have the badges behind the whatsapp icon.

2. When I tried to changed the calendar from the second to the first page. I noticed that the day counter is still on the second page.

3. Can someone maybe create me some icons for some apps?

4. When I tried addin a new page with the editor, I noticed that it is not possible to switch to the new page. Maybe the wallpaper size isnt big enough, I have no clue.

Everything else I got to work, if someone could help me with my last settings. I would really appreciate it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shanxor View Post
    thanks jgjake2 most of it I got to work.

1. But when I changed the icon on the second page with a new one (WhatsApp) and activated the badges with ur editor, I always have the badges behind the whatsapp icon.

2. When I tried to changed the calendar from the second to the first page. I noticed that the day counter is still on the second page.

3. Can someone maybe create me some icons for some apps?

4. When I tried addin a new page with the editor, I noticed that it is not possible to switch to the new page. Maybe the wallpaper size isnt big enough, I have no clue.

Everything else I got to work, if someone could help me with my last settings. I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks for the feedback. I never actually tested the editor on anything but my phone.

1. The app badge may be out of order, try and manually edit the .plist file and switch the button and the badge. That should fix it.

2. I never programmed in the ability to recognize the calendar format. That may just be another thing you have to do manually for now.

3. Try and google "gyro hd 3 icons" and "gyro hd 2 icons" the vast majority of mine are from my old hd 2 theme. Plenty of people have posted their icons already. Also, there should be a photoshop template for making icons. simply drag and resize an image on the template and it should produce a perfectly sized button for you.

4. That may be a bug like you said. If you can see the edge of your icons then you are correct. If you cant figure out how to manually resize your page, send me your plist and I will see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by jgjake2 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I never actually tested the editor on anything but my phone.

1. The app badge may be out of order, try and manually edit the .plist file and switch the button and the badge. That should fix it.

2. I never programmed in the ability to recognize the calendar format. That may just be another thing you have to do manually for now.

3. Try and google "gyro hd 3 icons" and "gyro hd 2 icons" the vast majority of mine are from my old hd 2 theme. Plenty of people have posted their icons already. Also, there should be a photoshop template for making icons. simply drag and resize an image on the template and it should produce a perfectly sized button for you.

4. That may be a bug like you said. If you can see the edge of your icons then you are correct. If you cant figure out how to manually resize your page, send me your plist and I will see what I can do.

1. Actually I have no clue how I could manually edit. Maybe u can explain it to me.

2. Same thing

3. Thanks I will look it up, and hope that i will find all my icons. Otherwise maybe someone could create me 1 or 2, because I dont have photoshop.

4. File-Upload.net - Theme.plist

Thanks alot for helpin me out.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718