Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5

Default Change temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius
    How to change the temperature to Celsius pleeeease.

Thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    We can't wait, brother! When are the updates coming out? Thanks.
    Hopefully this weekend. Im making the plists interchangeable with the white and black versions, so i want them both up to date at the same time as the release of the white version.

The interchangeable plists will make it easy to switch between colors of the theme and not have to worry about re-editing them.
    SLC

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    Hopefully this weekend. Im making the plists interchangeable with the white and black versions, so i want them both up to date at the same time as the release of the white version.

The interchangeable plists will make it easy to switch between colors of the theme and not have to worry about re-editing them.
    That's awesome, bro. Is it at all possible by chance to have a plist option that completely gets rid of the first page (where the Facebook, Twitter, Google widgets are)? I'm sure for folks that use those tools, that first page is awesome, but for those of us who don't, it's totally unnecessary. I'm not sure how hard it is, though, to do that? If it's really hard, no big deal, I can certainly live with it! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 View Post
    How to change the temperature to Celsius pleeeease.

Thnaks
    Go to Dreamboard/gyro hd 3/widgets/*here*

You will see two folders named City and City Cel.

Rename the first folder to City Fer and the second to City.
    Save and respring.

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    That's awesome, bro. Is it at all possible by chance to have a plist option that completely gets rid of the first page (where the Facebook, Twitter, Google widgets are)? I'm sure for folks that use those tools, that first page is awesome, but for those of us who don't, it's totally unnecessary. I'm not sure how hard it is, though, to do that? If it's really hard, no big deal, I can certainly live with it! Thanks again!
    The problem with removing the first page is the settings panel on that page. If you wanted to remove the widgets all you would need is file and to rename a few files. You will still need the first page unfortunately, or you wouldn't be able to change any of the theme settings.

Here is a list of the files you need to rename to remove the widgets.

Go to dream board/Gyro HD 3/Images/*here*

Rename the images

-WidgetFrame.png
    -TwitterTopDock.png
    -FacebookTopDock.png
    -GoogleTopDock.png
    -InstagramTopDock.png

to

-WidgetFrameOff.png
    -TwitterTopDockOff.png
    -FacebookTopDockOff.png
    -GoogleTopDockOff.png
    -InstagramTopDockOff.png

Now go to Dreamboard/Gyro HD 3/Widgets/*here*

Rename the folder

Web

to

WebOff

Save and respring and you will no longer have web widgets on the first page.
    Last edited by JoeyBoren; 03-13-2013 at 01:12 PM.
    SLC

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

ruijordan2004 (03-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    Go to Dreamboard/gyro hd 3/widgets/*here*

You will see two folders named City and City Cel.

Rename the first folder to City Fer and the second to City.
    Save and respring.

The problem with removing the first page is the settings panel on that page. If you wanted to remove the widgets all you would need is file and to rename a few files. You will still need the first page unfortunately, or you wouldn't be able to change any of the theme settings.

Here is a list of the files you need to rename to remove the widgets.

Go to dream board/Gyro HD 3/Images/*here*

Rename the images

-WidgetFrame.png
    -TwitterTopDock.png
    -FacebookTopDock.png
    -GoogleTopDock.png
    -InstagramTopDock.png

to

-WidgetFrameOff.png
    -TwitterTopDockOff.png
    -FacebookTopDockOff.png
    -GoogleTopDockOff.png
    -InstagramTopDockOff.png

Now go to Dreamboard/Gyro HD 3/Widgets/*here*

Rename the folder

Web

to

WebOff

Save and respring and you will no longer have web widgets on the first page.
    Thanks dude. I completely forgot about the settings. I'm a bonehead! Thanks again. Looking forward to the updates.

So if we bought this in black and we want white we have to buy the white as well?

New to modmyi, not sure how to reply to specific questions, but I did manage to change the urls and images for the widgets to two websites I check often. I don't use fb or twitter and it was pretty easy to do. This theme is sick, but my battery is draining like crazy, wondering if its because of the widgets or something else, anyone else having battery issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennygatame View Post
    New to modmyi, not sure how to reply to specific questions, but I did manage to change the urls and images for the widgets to two websites I check often. I don't use fb or twitter and it was pretty easy to do. This theme is sick, but my battery is draining like crazy, wondering if its because of the widgets or something else, anyone else having battery issues?
    Your battery will depend on a lot of things other than dreamboard and this theme. Such as other tweaks or memory leaks. Does your battery usually last long when you aren't running dreamboard????
    SLC

Every now and then I have to clear my multitask to stop batt drain(which I did), and switched back to default theme to test and its still going down pretty quick, if its not dreamboard I'm out of ideas for now. This is my first time with dreamboard so I wasn't sure, plus I still have winterboard going until I transfer all my images to the stock file locations. Thanks for the info!

Every now and then I have to clear my multitask to stop batt drain(which I did), and switched back to default theme to test and its still going down pretty quick, if its not dreamboard I'm out of ideas for now. This is my first time with dreamboard so I wasn't sure, plus I still have winterboard going until I transfer all my images to the stock file locations. Thanks for the info!
    If its still draining when dreamboard isnt running, then I wouldnt think its dreamboard.
    SLC

Cool, I just wasn't sure if it was "technically" running the default theme. I'm not giving up though because I'm using this theme no matter what.
    Also, is it possible (or worth) turning the widget into an app, ie photos, because the other are spoken for unless I add the 3rd row?

Cool, I just wasn't sure if it was "technically" running the default theme. I'm not giving up though because I'm using this theme no matter what.
    Also, is it possible (or worth) turning the widget into an app, ie photos, because the other are spoken for unless I add the 3rd row?
    Yeah its possible. Im not exactly sure what you mean by adding the 3rd row though??
    SLC

Here is what I have done this far. I have changed the layout of the icons based upon what I am always using, although I wish I could add one more page at the very end, so I would have 4 pages of apps.

I have a couple of questions that I need help getting finished.

1. add a 4th app page, so I can throw my main jailbreak apps on it.
    2. the 3 menus (all apps, favorites, and games) have the app name inside of the folder. I changed them to say "Jailbreak" "games" "tools" but inside the folder it still reads its old name. how do i change that?
    3. I want to split all my apps into 3 respective categories, how would I go about doing that?

Anyways, here are a few screenshots of what I have done.. all non-stock icons were made by me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2068.png   -img_2069.png   -img_2070.png   -img_2071.png  

Any idea when the next update is being released? We can't wait! Thanks, bro.

Hey guys. You'll have to forgive me as I'm incredibly new to using plists and all of that. I absolutely love this theme, it was put together great. I'm hoping that some of you can offer me some help on how to manipulate the plist. I want to change the messages to bitesms, settings to calendar and music to spotify on my home page. I realize this probably sounds like a ridiculously noob question, hopefully one of you will pity me and lend a helping hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerendipity View Post
    Hey guys. You'll have to forgive me as I'm incredibly new to using plists and all of that. I absolutely love this theme, it was put together great. I'm hoping that some of you can offer me some help on how to manipulate the plist. I want to change the messages to bitesms, settings to calendar and music to spotify on my home page. I realize this probably sounds like a ridiculously noob question, hopefully one of you will pity me and lend a helping hand.
    Here is the theme editing guide that will walk you though editing the apps and making icons. If you need any further help then feel free to ask and I will help you out.

Gyro HD 3 Theme Editing and Discussion
    SLC

Thanks for the link. So I was able to change the icon images to the images I wanted.

-photo.png

I'm still a little a little confused on how to edit some of the apps. I was able to switch my MobileSMS to biteSMS without any issues so that was good. However, I wrinkled my brain a bit when I was attempting to switch from my iPod to Spotify (as I hardly ever use my iPod anymore). There was a lot more coding than the basic "launch com.apple.mobileipod" because it included coding involving players and etc. Any advice on this? I'm going to try and switch my settings and calendar in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerendipity View Post
    Thanks for the link. So I was able to change the icon images to the images I wanted.

-photo.png

I'm still a little a little confused on how to edit some of the apps. I was able to switch my MobileSMS to biteSMS without any issues so that was good. However, I wrinkled my brain a bit when I was attempting to switch from my iPod to Spotify (as I hardly ever use my iPod anymore). There was a lot more coding than the basic "launch com.apple.mobileipod" because it included coding involving players and etc. Any advice on this? I'm going to try and switch my settings and calendar in the meantime.
    You can just delete all those ipod codes, and only have the one that you are changing it to.
    SLC

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

MrSerendipity (03-29-2013)

How do i get the lockscreen to work on iphone 5 ios 6.1.2 please? Loving this amazing theme

Quote Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 View Post
    How do i get the lockscreen to work on iphone 5 ios 6.1.2 please? Loving this amazing theme
    The lockscreen isnt going to be supported until dreamboard is updated to support iOS 6. It currently crashes your device when its enabled.
    SLC

23. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

ruijordan2004 (03-30-2013)

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast