Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 352

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5

  1. #241
    I am a Newbee and soory for my English.

    After 3 Days off exsesiv Work with this Theme, i have Change all was i Like und i Love this Theme verry mutch.
    Now i have 2 more of Proplems, thats not possible for me to found the way.

    In First:
    Weather: I found my City in Weather.com "SZXX3601" or on Weather.yahoo.com "784796"
    but this code's on the Theme not function
    a City near me in Weather.com "SZXX0003" function verry well.
    But now i have the wrong city on my Screen.

    In Second:
    Page 5? I like to make more of Pages. I trie to copy the code of Page 3 and change the apps and icon to a "placeholder" i have multiplikate 320pixel to the Start. i Mean Page 4 Start at 960 i make the start of Page 5 to 1280.
    Yes, i copy my current.plist to the theme.plist !
    bud this do not work can you help me?

    Here is my Code for Page 5:
    <string>page4</string>
    </dict>
    <key>page5</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>1280,0,320,480</string>
    <key>Subviews</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>3,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>'
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>108,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>213,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>3,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>108,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>213,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    </array>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <true/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>View</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>page5</string>
    </dict>
    </dict>
    <key>Functions</key>
    Last edited by vonaro; 02-26-2013 at 01:37 PM.

  2. #242
    ok, on a sidenote, I'm mad it's 67 degrees there................

  3. #243
    Man I love this theme!!!!! Just wonder if possible to add extra pages, or would you have to start the whole theme over from scratch.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by vonaro View Post
    I am a Newbee and soory for my English.

    After 3 Days off exsesiv Work with this Theme, i have Change all was i Like und i Love this Theme verry mutch.
    Now i have 2 more of Proplems, thats not possible for me to found the way.

    In First:
    Weather: I found my City in Weather.com "SZXX3601" or on Weather.yahoo.com "784796"
    but this code's on the Theme not function
    a City near me in Weather.com "SZXX0003" function verry well.
    But now i have the wrong city on my Screen.

    In Second:
    Page 5? I like to make more of Pages. I trie to copy the code of Page 3 and change the apps and icon to a "placeholder" i have multiplikate 320pixel to the Start. i Mean Page 4 Start at 960 i make the start of Page 5 to 1280.
    Yes, i copy my current.plist to the theme.plist !
    bud this do not work can you help me?

    Here is my Code for Page 5:
    <string>page4</string>
    </dict>
    <key>page5</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>1280,0,320,480</string>
    <key>Subviews</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>3,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>'
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>108,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>213,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>3,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>108,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>213,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    </array>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <true/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>View</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>page5</string>
    </dict>
    </dict>
    <key>Functions</key>
    red doch schwiitzerdütsch, your english is really bad ;o) schriib mer doch uf[email protected]

    by the way, check it: da häsch 14 Apps uf Page 1, 9 Apps uf Page 2+3, glaub meh bruchsch au du nöd...
    Gyro HD 3 iPhone 5 Ultimate MOD by MAST3RBOHLI - YouTube

    Gyro HD 3 iPhone 5 Ultimate MOD by MAST3RBOHLI - YouTube
    Last edited by NBE; 02-27-2013 at 08:10 AM.

  5. #245
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    1,828
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 758 Posts

    I'm really shocked that this theme doesn't get much love
    I've been a theme, plist, CSS file editing junkie for years and this has been on my phone for a whole week already

    I know I know, wow a whole week?! I'm always changing or editing something daily ha!

    Thanks for creating an awesome, clean theme
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    JoeyBoren (02-27-2013)

  7. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme929 View Post
    Man I love this theme!!!!! Just wonder if possible to add extra pages, or would you have to start the whole theme over from scratch.
    ....

    Quote Originally Posted by vonaro View Post
    I am a Newbee and soory for my English.

    After 3 Days off exsesiv Work with this Theme, i have Change all was i Like und i Love this Theme verry mutch.
    Now i have 2 more of Proplems, thats not possible for me to found the way.

    In First:
    Weather: I found my City in Weather.com "SZXX3601" or on Weather.yahoo.com "784796"
    but this code's on the Theme not function
    a City near me in Weather.com "SZXX0003" function verry well.
    But now i have the wrong city on my Screen.

    In Second:
    Page 5? I like to make more of Pages. I trie to copy the code of Page 3 and change the apps and icon to a "placeholder" i have multiplikate 320pixel to the Start. i Mean Page 4 Start at 960 i make the start of Page 5 to 1280.
    Yes, i copy my current.plist to the theme.plist !
    bud this do not work can you help me?

    Here is my Code for Page 5:
    <string>page4</string>
    </dict>
    <key>page5</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>1280,0,320,480</string>
    <key>Subviews</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>3,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>'
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>108,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>213,309,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>3,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>108,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>213,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/SBB.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    </array>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <true/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>View</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>page5</string>
    </dict>
    </dict>
    <key>Functions</key>
    Adding extra pages takes a lot more work than just just adding pages and editing the X values. You need to add pages loads as well as the dynamics for the page or dreamboard isnt going to know its even there.
    SLC

  8. #247
    Hi, my edit mode won't work, when I click an app, it'll open it instead of letting me change it. I know you have to use iFile and what not, How would I switch apps like Twitter and Facebook ?
    I love the theme, and it'd be a shame if I can't use it to it's full potential /:

  9. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcosbaladez View Post
    Hi, my edit mode won't work, when I click an app, it'll open it instead of letting me change it. I know you have to use iFile and what not, How would I switch apps like Twitter and Facebook ?
    I love the theme, and it'd be a shame if I can't use it to it's full potential /:
    If you are trying to edit the main scrolling apps using edit mode its not going to work. The only apps that you can edit are the ones in the Favs and games folders. There are detailed instructions on how to change the main apps here Gyro HD 3 Theme Editing and Discussion
    SLC

  10. #249
    Joey,
    After this latest update to your theme, I lost all my customization of my theme. I'm going to re-vamp it anyway, but looking for the black appicon.png file again, it is listed as AppIcons.xcf. This file won't open in photoshop, any chance you could send me the black app icon .png file again? Thanks and keep up the great work!

  11. #250
    Now is everything Clear!
    Thanks for Replay.

  12. #251
    This is my first dreamboard theme and I love it. I just replaced my first icon using ifile and everything went well. Many thanks for creating this theme and all the tutorials, it really helped. But in future will use my laptop for changing those plist, using ifile is a b*****!!

  13. #252
    Hi ,

    Anybody able to make a flashlight icon ?

    Thanks a lot !

  14. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by De1968kjl View Post
    Joey,
    After this latest update to your theme, I lost all my customization of my theme. I'm going to re-vamp it anyway, but looking for the black appicon.png file again, it is listed as AppIcons.xcf. This file won't open in photoshop, any chance you could send me the black app icon .png file again? Thanks and keep up the great work!
    Here is a link to the psd files. They should have been updated in your theme root file after you updated to 1.3. But anyways this link is now on the first page too.

    PSD.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaww View Post
    Hi ,

    Anybody able to make a flashlight icon ?

    Thanks a lot !
    -flashlight2.png-flashlight.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    This is my first dreamboard theme and I love it. I just replaced my first icon using ifile and everything went well. Many thanks for creating this theme and all the tutorials, it really helped. But in future will use my laptop for changing those plist, using ifile is a b*****!!
    Haha yeah, I couldn't agree with you more.
    Last edited by JoeyBoren; 02-28-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    SLC

  15. #254
    Could someone make me a tweetbot and a data mgr icon please? Thanks

  16. #255
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    1,828
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 758 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    Could someone make me a tweetbot and a data mgr icon please? Thanks
    Upload the pic you want to use and one of the PS gurus will happily help you out
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  17. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    Could someone make me a tweetbot and a data mgr icon please? Thanks

    -tweetbot.png-datamanager.png
    SLC

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

    map1978 (02-28-2013), Tems (02-28-2013)

  19. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    -tweetbot.png-datamanager.png
    Awesome!! Thanks so much, Joey!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tems For This Useful Post:

    JoeyBoren (02-28-2013)

  21. #258
    If we can do icon requests then I would love the following:
    Engadget
    BBC News
    Wikipedia
    Google Maps
    Modmyi
    Catch Notes

    Cheers!!!

  22. #259
    -wiki.png-modmyi.png-googlemaps.png-engadget.png-catchnotes.png-bbc.png
    Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    If we can do icon requests then I would love the following:
    Engadget
    BBC News
    Wikipedia
    Google Maps
    Modmyi
    Catch Notes

    Cheers!!!
    SLC

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

    map1978 (02-28-2013)

  24. #260
    Wow, fast, nice one!!! May ask for some more later

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •