Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Gyro HD 3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by avandever View Post
    i replaced the apple maps with google maps and the google maps icon has notifications on it. i don't understand how a maps application has notifications?

edit: it is showing the notifications for the "app store" icon. i have google maps on the 2nd page, top middle icon and the app store is in the same position on the third page. any idea why this would be happening? thanks.

Do you know how to edit plist or have ifile installed on your phone?? If so i can help you out.
    SLC

Joey,

Can you outline how to move the calendar to the first page and to bring notiications, etc. as well. I know it's more difficult since it's a widget.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan1998 View Post
    Joey,

Can you outline how to move the calendar to the first page and to bring notiications, etc. as well. I know it's more difficult since it's a widget.
    Once you have already moved the calendar to the first page assuming you keep it in the same spot (top right corner) then search for this code.

<dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>193,3,200,200</string>
    <key>URL</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Widgets/Date/Widget.html</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>WebView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>Date</string>
    </dict>

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.mobilecal</string>
    <string>views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX = 320 animated:0.5</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>213,23,105,82</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/Calendar.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

Once you have found it, delete it.
    Once deleted you will paste it under your moved calendar code, so it should look like this.

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

<dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>193,3,200,200</string>
    <key>URL</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Widgets/Date/Widget.html</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>WebView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>Date</string>
    </dict>

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/AppIcons/Calendar.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

Remember to do this in both theme.plist and current.plist.
    Save and respring and it should be moved.
    SLC

Thanks Joey. I am using NBE's code that adds on second row at the top. I would like to put the calendar where the settings app currently is (top left corner). The calendar app as it is doesn't show badges or reflect accurate date unless I respring every day. Can I still utilize the directions outline above except to replace Settings with Calendar?

Thanks.

Joey,

Sorry I couldnt attach photos of my Home screen. The calendar app is on the second page middle of bottom non-dock row. Still would like it top left corner.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Brennan1998; 02-23-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan1998 View Post
    Thanks Joey. I am using NBE's code that adds on second row at the top. I would like to put the calendar where the settings app currently is (top left corner). The calendar app as it is doesn't show badges or reflect accurate date unless I respring every day. Can I still utilize the directions outline above except to replace Settings with Calendar?

Thanks.

Joey,

Sorry I couldnt attach photos of my Home screen. The calendar app is on the second page middle of bottom non-dock row. Still would like it top left corner.

Thanks.
    If you want to change the position of basically anything such as your weather widget. Then you have to move the x and the y value.

Everything has this code in it.

<key>Frame</key>
    (x) (y) (w) (h)

This will allow you to move the calendar widget to the place you want it. Just make sure you have a quick respring handy because you will need to respring after you change the plist each time.
    SLC

hey guys

I need your help on something, the 2 web sites on the far left on Gyro that are by default Facebook & Twitter I don't need, but I dont want to use the google and instagram widget on page 1 either, to keep myself from being bored at work I have 2 particular websites I would prefer and just need to know how to use those instead, Joey can I give you the links or is it something simple I just need to edit in the current and theme list?

Yo Joey it's me! Koreanboy! I was wondering, is it possible to actually integrate the twitter widget on a stock iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone 5?

Quote Originally Posted by gray bishop View Post
    hey guys

I need your help on something, the 2 web sites on the far left on Gyro that are by default Facebook & Twitter I don't need, but I dont want to use the google and instagram widget on page 1 either, to keep myself from being bored at work I have 2 particular websites I would prefer and just need to know how to use those instead, Joey can I give you the links or is it something simple I just need to edit in the current and theme list?

If you know how to use ifile i can give you directions on how to change the website. The facebook and twitter words will still be there unless you know how to to ssh, then i can make you some different names if you want. Do you know how to ssh???

Quote Originally Posted by koreanboybrian View Post
    Yo Joey it's me! Koreanboy! I was wondering, is it possible to actually integrate the twitter widget on a stock iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone 5?
    Not the one that is used in dreamboard. If you search cydia I think there might be a couple other twitter widgets that you can use.
    SLC

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    If you know how to use ifile i can give you directions on how to change the website. The facebook and twitter words will still be there unless you know how to to ssh, then i can make you some different names if you want. Do you know how to ssh???

Not the one that is used in dreamboard. If you search cydia I think there might be a couple other twitter widgets that you can use.
    I've been transferring the theme and current plist files over from the mac to the iphone via Cyberduck so is that considered SSH?

Quote Originally Posted by gray bishop View Post
    I've been transferring the theme and current plist files over from the mac to the iphone via Cyberduck so is that considered SSH?
    Yes that is. If you go to root/Dreamboard/GyroHD 3/Widgets/Web/Facebook.html and Twitter.html you can open these up with a text editor and change the website in side them. You will see the code its really easy to spot out since there is only one line.

Let me know what you want your website words to be and ill make them for you can give you further instruction from there.
    SLC

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyBoren For This Useful Post:

gray bishop (02-24-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 770 Posts

Any of you PS gurus want to whip up a Pandora and any MLB logo for block style icons?

Also can someone tell me how to add the google maps icon
    I understand I replace an existing in the plist, but what do I name it?

TIA
    Last edited by map1978; 02-24-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

Default Icons
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Any of you PS gurus want to whip up a Pandora and any MLB logo for block style icons?

Also can someone tell me how to add the google maps icon
    I understand I replace an existing in the plist, but what do I name it?

TIA

There you go! ... how do you like it: Original or Extra Crispy? if you have any image, post them and then some one of us can make your icons @ your choice! ... look inside of the file called Theme.plist for com.apple.mobilesafari and change for com.google.Maps ... same thing in to Current.plist ... now change the name of the icon into the folder AppIcons for the same name you use in Theme.plis and Current.plist

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k3ttmno8a271ad6/W5k8Xdbb0g

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

map1978 (02-26-2013)

Hi, I just want to start off slowly and change the ipod.png to a different picture that I have saved on my phone through iFile. Can someone post the directions? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPapeto View Post
    There you go! ... how do you like it: Original or Extra Crispy? if you have any image, post them and then some one of us can make your icons @ your choice! ... look inside of the file called Theme.plist for com.apple.mobilesafari and change for com.google.Maps ... same thing in to Current.plist ... now change the name of the icon into the folder AppIcons for the same name you use in Theme.plis and Current.plist

Oh Original all day!
    Thanks for making these I appreciate it

I managed to create a few myself but not in PS so the edges aren't rounded
    Here are icons if anyone wants them

Can someone round the edges?

EDIT: made 2 more but need edge to fit other icons properly
    Looks good though I think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bofa.png   -img_1330.png   -scorecenter.png   -gmail-icon.png   -phone.png  
    Last edited by map1978; 02-25-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Hi, I just want to start off slowly and change the ipod.png to a different picture that I have saved on my phone through iFile. Can someone post the directions? Thanks
    Upload the picture and ill make you the icon and then ill give you directions on how to install it.
    SLC

Oh Original all day!
    Thanks for making these I appreciate it

I managed to create a few myself but not in PS so the edges aren't rounded
    Here are icons if anyone wants them

Can someone round the edges?

EDIT: made 2 more but need edge to fit other icons properly
    Looks good though I think

There You Go Señor, now your theme is 100% congruent ... ENJOY!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

map1978 (02-26-2013)

Thanks

There You Go Señor, now your theme is 100% congruent ... ENJOY!

Thanks so much
    Joey, great theme man..really enjoying it

Can you just fix that phone icon for me too?
    Thanks again!!

Thanks so much
    Joey, great theme man..really enjoying it

Can you just fix that phone icon for me too?
    Thanks again!!
    Is redy in Dropbox! ...
    Last edited by iPapeto; 02-26-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Does anyone know if you upgrade to 6.1.2 will your jailbreak be lost and you'll have to re-jailbreak. Or if you upgrade your jailbreak will remain. Obviously you have to re-jailbreak you're going to lose everything and have to redo everything.

Thanks

Is redy in Dropbox! ...
    Ahh thanks! I thought you only worked on the attachments you listed

It looks great thanks again!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast