Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 191

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: BoxorHD for iPhone5

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyAndAxe View Post
    Nope I do not see anything.
    In mine I have Contact_small.png

  2. #82
    if anyone gets bored and wants to make an icon for Splashtop Streamer and PKGBackup...I wouldn't argue...lol

    Thanks!

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    if anyone gets bored and wants to make an icon for Splashtop Streamer and PKGBackup...I wouldn't argue...lol

    Thanks!
    If no one else does, I will when I get in from work

  4. #84
    Hey. I just purchased Boxor HD Widescreen and I was customizing the big icons, but I would like to add more big icons. Is there a way to add more pages? Also I was wondering if the search option was put in this theme. Thanks

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by d0v6 View Post
    In mine I have Contact_small.png
    Sweet. I found it. Now my phone is complete!

  6. #86


    Hope these do

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to d0v6 For This Useful Post:

    ben80 (02-12-2013), falcon212 (02-12-2013), sparksjr (02-12-2013)

  8. #87
    thanks a ton!

  9. #88
    Thank you d0v6!

  10. #89

  11. #90
    Could you provide instructions for how to add badges on the dock? I tried using the instructions for the previous version and I wasn't able to find the right location to insert the text so it looks like things have changed a bit. I'd like to have the badges on the SMS and Phone icon. Thanks!

  12. #91
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts

    just so you know, falcon already added badge on the dock sms, maybe u can just copy the code and shift it to the right for the phone badge ?

  13. #92
    Thanks for the tip. I was able to get it added correctly by putting this code in before the com.apple.mobilephone section.

    Code:
                                  <dict>
    					<key>BundleID</key>
    					<string>com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>130,11,0,9000</string>
    					<key>LabelStyle</key>
    					<dict>
    						<key>labelFontSize</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelHeight</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelWidth</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelX</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelY</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    					</dict>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>AppIcon</string>
    				</dict>

  14. #93
    Asymmetric HD for iPhone 5 please?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1wildcat1 For This Useful Post:

    expose (02-13-2013)

  16. #94
    Couldn't take the boredom of regular themes anymroe so caved and bought this.

    Can somebody post a PLISt that deactivates the animated weather or advise what to delete to make it stop function? Tried deleting the string but it blacked the whole theme out. I'm assuming this is what's absolutely devouring my battery life.

  17. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Couldn't take the boredom of regular themes anymroe so caved and bought this.

    Can somebody post a PLISt that deactivates the animated weather or advise what to delete to make it stop function? Tried deleting the string but it blacked the whole theme out. I'm assuming this is what's absolutely devouring my battery life.
    I think all you have to do is tap on the temp and the animation will stop.

  18. #96

  19. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    I think all you have to do is tap on the temp and the animation will stop.
    That worked, thanks! Is there any way to get icons for this theme without SSHing into the phone? I used to have time for that, but I just don't anymore really.

  20. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    That worked, thanks! Is there any way to get icons for this theme without SSHing into the phone? I used to have time for that, but I just don't anymore really.
    Not to my knowledge but my knowledge is limited. Thanks to ifile and the awesome icon makers here I was able to get mine where I want it in about 30 minutes. Changing the big icons is pretty easy.

  21. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    Not to my knowledge but my knowledge is limited. Thanks to ifile and the awesome icon makers here I was able to get mine where I want it in about 30 minutes. Changing the big icons is pretty easy.
    Yeah I know how to do it, and it's pretty simple and fast. My problem is that I don't have time to do it at work, and no capability for SSHing into my phone at all here. At home, I've got a kid and a fiancee, and it just makes doing things like that difficult. if i had the icons on my phone, in ifile, i could do it manually in very little time, but I don't know how to get pics from anywhere into ifile.

  22. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    very soon im about to submit it to Cydia
    Sounds great!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •