Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BoxorHD for iPhone5

Thanks again! Everything is working great! Awesome work falcon!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to washamur For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (02-09-2013)

Is there a way to control music from the lock screen?

I meant will there be a theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    the new update fixing the error installation is live on cydia, please refresh ur cydia and redownload

I'm so sorry for the trouble guys

----

Note: For those people who bought the normal version of BoxorHD for Dreamboard between 1st of January - 11th February 2013 - send me an email with your PayPay receipt of BoxorHD for Dreamboard along with your #Cydia account number, I will give you free copy
    My wife bought boxorhd theme earlier this year but recently upgraded to iP5, she bought it in a hardbeat, she's a fan of boxor ! you deserve every penny ! thanks again

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ben80 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (02-09-2013)

Sorry, have another question.

I have noticed that the weather icon is not changing to a "moon" or whatever for night time. The temp is correct, but still showing a sun even though it is almost 11pm CST.

How do I fix this?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by moschoi View Post
    Is there a way to control music from the lock screen?

I meant will there be a theme?
    not really sure what you meant, since this version does not include lockscreen widget (due to incompatibility with iOS6) - but you can use winterboard theme to theme the lockscreen

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I mean on the home screen. I'll add a pic, see how it still shows a sun instead of moon?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360473039.441199.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi is anyone giving icon help ... i'm not very good with photoshop and I searched online and can't seem to locate some of the apps I use often ...
    If possible could I get icons made for Viggle, Shopkick, Nike Fuel Band & HVFCU ... Thanks in advance !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by washamur View Post
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. I mean on the home screen. I'll add a pic, see how it still shows a sun instead of moon?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360473039.441199.jpg
    Mmmm... I really not sure how the weather widget works, the widget was taken from the standard Endroid that comes with the Dreamboard (the widget connected to the server online, on my place with my zipcode, it shows the moon and the time is 10pm)

Quote Originally Posted by nypunk View Post
    Hi is anyone giving icon help ... i'm not very good with photoshop and I searched online and can't seem to locate some of the apps I use often ...
    If possible could I get icons made for Viggle, Shopkick, Nike Fuel Band & HVFCU ... Thanks in advance !!!!
    here ya go

more icons: http://www.mediafire.com/boxorhd

11. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

nypunk (02-10-2013)

Is there anyway to change the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit? Mine seems to be stuck on Celsius...

Thanks

Jontarg, go to: var / mobile / Library / DreamBoard / BoxorHD Widescreen / Widgets / LiveWeather / functions.js

Search for: c&p (It will find it in only 1 location)

Change to: f&p (changing Celsius to Fahrenheit)

Respring ... and it should work.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to washamur For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (02-10-2013), rubbercake (02-10-2013)

Default Unable to edit
    Hi, I installed the theme. Works fine except when I go to edit mode - I tap on any icon and it just takes me to that app, does not allow me to edit.

Any ideas? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevegee View Post
    Hi, I installed the theme. Works fine except when I go to edit mode - I tap on any icon and it just takes me to that app, does not allow me to edit.

Any ideas? Thanks
    I believe edit mode only works in the Games / Favorites folders, not the main screens. The main screens need manual-editing.
    Last edited by rubbercake; 02-10-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: copied my post?!

Thank you so much for this update. Dreamboard is so much faster on the i5 and I had zero hesitations re-buying this :-) Keep up the awesome work bro.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rubbercake For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (02-10-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Great theme! I got all my icons customized now, but something went wrong when I tried to configure the RSS-feed. I forgot to make a backup of the widget.html file. Stupid, I know, this was the first thing I did when I started customizing Could someone please upload the file for me?

On the live photo widget...is there a way to make the pictures fit in that box? or at least move the photo up a bit? my pictures are all cut off half way. xD

Quote Originally Posted by washamur View Post
    Jontarg, go to: var / mobile / Library / DreamBoard / BoxorHD Widescreen / Widgets / LiveWeather / functions.js

Search for: c&p (It will find it in only 1 location)

Change to: f&p (changing Celsius to Fahrenheit)

Respring ... and it should work.
    Thanks a lot, that worked! I love this them by the way!!!

Hello,

Does anybody working on Dreamboard update to get working lockscreen

Nicos

Nvm
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

I'm trying to remove a page from the end of the default current.plist, but I only end up with a blank screen after I respring. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also: Awesome theme! I bought it last night and am just as pleased with this as I was with the one I bought for my 4s.

EDIT:Nevermind, I figured it out. I just read the "How to add new page in SpringBoard" part of the guide and just did the reverse!
    Last edited by ken12012; 02-10-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: I figured it out

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ken12012 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (02-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by edesberg View Post
    Great theme! I got all my icons customized now, but something went wrong when I tried to configure the RSS-feed. I forgot to make a backup of the widget.html file. Stupid, I know, this was the first thing I did when I started customizing Could someone please upload the file for me?
    There ya go : http://www.mediafire.com/?zwf2fejuu05480y

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast