Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 260

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Thémis

  1. #181
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    It's cool no rush this will hold me off for now. Thank you again.

  2. #182
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    love this theme...great job to all those that contributed...was wondering if you were planning to make the new LS Flip clock iphone5 compatible??...

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    love this theme...great job to all those that contributed...was wondering if you were planning to make the new LS Flip clock iphone5 compatible??...
    It is compatible already. Look on cydia and themeit

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    doomsday116 (02-28-2013), King_O_Hill (02-28-2013)

  5. #184
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    It is compatible already. Look on cydia and themeit
    After installed and checked on winterboard, it leaves a big black gap at the bottom. I checked the BG.png and its not the iPhone 5 size. I changed the wallpaper and that still didn't work. Any ideas?

  6. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    After installed and checked on winterboard, it leaves a big black gap at the bottom. I checked the BG.png and its not the iPhone 5 size. I changed the wallpaper and that still didn't work. Any ideas?
    Did you replace the BG file with one that is the correct size? Did you respring from winterboard to clear the cache?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    doomsday116 (02-28-2013)

  8. #186
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Did you replace the BG file with one that is the correct size? Did you respring from winterboard to clear the cache?
    Yes, I used the iPhone 5 wallpaper that came with the theme. Wallpaper size 640x1136...uncheck and checked on winter board and still ended up with a big black gap at the bottom

    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Yes, I used the iPhone 5 wallpaper that came with the theme. Wallpaper size 640x1136...uncheck and checked on winter board and still ended up with a big black gap at the bottom
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1362065737.786380.jpg

    This is what I downloaded, doesn't really say its for the iPhone 5
    Last edited by doomsday116; 02-28-2013 at 09:36 AM.

  9. #187
    Screen shot please and one of your WB setup.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  10. #188
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Screen shot please and one of your WB setup.
    Will do, I deleted and now I'm trying to re-install and now I'm getting a hash mismatch error...greaaat! ...I'll post pics as soon as it downloads again...greatly appreciate your assistance

  11. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Yes, I used the iPhone 5 wallpaper that came with the theme. Wallpaper size 640x1136...uncheck and checked on winter board and still ended up with a big black gap at the bottom



    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1362065737.786380.jpg

    This is what I downloaded, doesn't really say its for the iPhone 5
    Look what I found -imageuploadedbymodmyi1362070381.055122.jpg

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    doomsday116 (02-28-2013), King_O_Hill (02-28-2013)

  13. #190
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Look what I found -imageuploadedbymodmyi1362070381.055122.jpg
    Face palm x100000000....thank you

  14. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Thanks. I think it's because it's complete enough...
    I meant bigger as in more popular.

  15. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    I meant bigger as in more popular.
    Well I still don't understand why Thémis is not as popular as others themes... I will try to release another theme which should be better than this one but yet I don't know why I don't get much users mods and icons requests...

    Hey guys, I submitted Themis 2.2 to Cydia and ThemeIt. Hopefully it will be available tonight.
    Changelog of 2.2 :
    - Siri for iOS6.1 (with Assistant themed partly)
    - More settings bundles
    - more icons
    more iOS6.1 compatibility (PhotoLibrary menu) - See more at: ThémisHD iOS6 compatible
    Last edited by ulysseleviet; 03-01-2013 at 03:13 AM.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-01-2013), Krima (03-01-2013), Lkkwus (03-01-2013), macinmac (03-04-2013)

  17. #193
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Thank you for all the hard work I'm enjoying this theme and just can't git over the keyboard I love it.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-01-2013)

  19. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Well I still don't understand why Thémis is not as popular as others themes... I will try to release another theme which should be better than this one but yet I don't know why I don't get much users mods and icons requests...

    Hey guys, I submitted Themis 2.2 to Cydia and ThemeIt. Hopefully it will be available tonight.
    Changelog of 2.2 :
    - Siri for iOS6.1 (with Assistant themed partly)
    - More settings bundles
    - more icons
    more iOS6.1 compatibility (PhotoLibrary menu) - See more at: ThémisHD iOS6 compatible
    I don't understand either man. I love this theme and you have created a highly detailed and fluid theme. I have plenty of icons I would love to see I just haven't asked because I don't like to bother people but if you r offering I'd love to see a cnet, Engadget, gamefly, and apnews. Don't be discourage bro, you created an amazing piece of work.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-01-2013)

  21. #195
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Agree with you there. I bought this and haven't put another theme on both my phones yet. Loving it. And I thank you.

  22. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I don't understand either man. I love this theme and you have created a highly detailed and fluid theme. I have plenty of icons I would love to see I just haven't asked because I don't like to bother people but if you r offering I'd love to see a cnet, Engadget, gamefly, and apnews. Don't be discourage bro, you created an amazing piece of work.
    I'm not discouraged, had all the good feedback I was expecting

    Icons requests are easier when you provide the full bundles names and original icon. And keep in mind that the icons I create are unique and need much inspiration. So it needs time mostly. But some days I start and can make many in one shot

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Agree with you there. I bought this and haven't put another theme on both my phones yet. Loving it. And I thank you.
    Thank you both for kind words

  23. #197
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Ya welcome bro you deserve that.

  24. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Well I still don't understand why Thémis is not as popular as others themes... I will try to release another theme which should be better than this one but yet I don't know why I don't get much users mods and icons requests...

    Hey guys, I submitted Themis 2.2 to Cydia and ThemeIt. Hopefully it will be available tonight.
    Changelog of 2.2 :
    - Siri for iOS6.1 (with Assistant themed partly)
    - More settings bundles
    - more icons
    more iOS6.1 compatibility (PhotoLibrary menu) - See more at: ThémisHD iOS6 compatible
    I don't understand either, this is awesome theme, it shouldve been more popular! Thank you for the update to the Themis! Can't wait to try it out!! Can you add more wallpapers for Themis on iPhone 5 or iPod Touch 5? Thanks!
    Last edited by Shashwat Sinha; 03-01-2013 at 01:16 PM.

  25. #199
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Think he has that in the new package he was talking about coming out this weekend.

  26. #200

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (03-02-2013), Lkkwus (03-02-2013), Shashwat Sinha (03-02-2013)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •