Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LS Cliffs

Default LS Cliffs
    Modded LS 266 (Made for 4S) for the iPhone 5 in preparation for the jailbreak coming out. Will be submitting to cydia tonight. Comments appreciated.

I am hoping simply editing a 4S theme in relation to resolution in the html and updated overlay/background for the new resolution should work. Is this right to assume?

This lockscreen requires the tweaks "No Lockscreen Camera" and "Lockscreen Clock Hide"

Original Lockscreen from Laugend on Deviantart
    Last edited by cgrphoto; 02-03-2013 at 12:08 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cgrphoto For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (02-03-2013), Brewko (02-02-2013), ju.olivia (02-05-2013), rumcajs (02-05-2013), Zooropalg (02-03-2013)

Clean LS, cant wait to have it for my i5 thanks

Nice, I like it. Its clean and simple.

thanks guys. Trying to get in touch with the original creator for permission in order to get cydia approval.

would anyone be willing to give this a shot if I posted the file? Not on cydia yet and I dont have an iphone 5 to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrphoto View Post
    would anyone be willing to give this a shot if I posted the file? Not on cydia yet and I dont have an iphone 5 to test it out.
    Go ahead

Edit: Link Removed - now on cydia
    Last edited by cgrphoto; 02-07-2013 at 10:54 AM.

It looks great
    but i thing you must move the weather icon because of the camera button

Install "No Lockscreen Camera" from cydia and turn on "Slide to unlock Killer (Text)" on Winterboard

i havent notice that the "No lockscreen camera" tweak is required
    Anyway... this is the first lockscreen in my iphone 5 ... and i love it

If you install the tweak it hides the camera button from the lockscreen so you can see the weather. I dont like having my camera button on my lockscreen.

Works great, I can't download clock hide so it's looking funny, I wonder if the wallpaper jpegifier works w ios6

Why cant you download it? Cydia being stupid?

Server overloading lol. Wish there is a deb file for both of the clock hide and camera hide tweak

If you wish to keep your camera icon on the lockscreen please try this one and post a screenshot. Thanks!

LS Cliffs IP5

I don't get my SMS pop up on the lock screen anymore w this, is there something I need to change to get it working again?

Not sure about that. Thats strange. you have bitesms or stock? nothing in this should affect sms.....

Do you happen to know where I can get the original overlay for this LS?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cgrphoto For This Useful Post:

Brewko (02-04-2013)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast