+ Reply
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 545

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: RedCore - feel the tech

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
some icons on my DT not the best
...
  1. #141
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    some icons on my DT not the best
    Last edited by johncon68; 02-08-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: OOPS

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    crochunter84 (02-10-2013), cukhiem (02-07-2013), EricB78 (02-13-2013), Hip5 (02-07-2013), iphoneniall123 (02-07-2013), Karoonchai (02-09-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), kristatos (03-02-2013), mmcneil (02-09-2013), xpprem (02-07-2013)

  3. #142
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Just picked up this theme. It's pretty good. Thanks for your hard work.

    A few things I've noticed:
    -The WiFi and "Connect" logos/icons are way too small. They're very hard to read.
    -The on/off switches are also very hard to read. Maybe when "on" is selected, the red stripe of off completely "turns off"? As is, you have to look for that tiny silver switch, to see what it's closest too.
    I see that the on/off light up too, but, still hard to read.

    Also, my calculator and weather aren't themed.

    In any case. I'm really liking the majority of this theme. Thank you, again.
    Last edited by staRang; 02-07-2013 at 04:27 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to staRang For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (02-07-2013)

  5. #143
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So once all is completed and perfected, an update for the theme will be released for download via Cydia correct?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TastyTreatz926 For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (02-07-2013)

  7. #144
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    Honestly are you being serious,no disrepect,man this is a sick theme the detail in this theme is unreal the skill to make a UI look so detailed in such a small area is unbelievable,are you new to JBing have you seen XPrems themes in the past i can assure you he didnt over see these when making this theme it would of been planned that way,personally and i think im speaking for a lot of people this is amazing if your new to JB stick with it, you will figure things out,but honestly this guy wouldnt of overseen this i can assure you
    Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    Just picked up this theme. It's pretty good. Thanks for your hard work.

    A few things I've noticed:
    -The WiFi and "Connect" logos/icons are way too small. They're very hard to read.
    -The on/off switches are also very hard to read. Maybe when "on" is selected, the red stripe of off completely "turns off"? As is, you have to look for that tiny silver switch, to see what it's closest too.
    I see that the on/off light up too, but, still hard to read.

    Also, my calculator and weather aren't themed.

    In any case. I'm really liking the majority of this theme. Thank you, again.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    chris221221 (02-07-2013), crochunter84 (02-10-2013), Fattone66 (02-07-2013), iphoneniall123 (02-07-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), xpprem (02-07-2013)

  9. #145
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    Honestly are you being serious,no disrepect,man this is a sick theme the detail in this theme is unreal the skill to make a UI look so detailed in such a small area is unbelievable,are you new to JBing have you seen XPrems themes in the past i can assure you he didnt over see these when making this theme it would of been planned that way,personally and i think im speaking for a lot of people this is amazing if your new to JB stick with it, you will figure things out,but honestly this guy wouldnt of overseen this i can assure you
    If I didn't think this theme was any good, I wouldn't have paid for it. But, I did. You can then assume that I like it, and you would be correct. I was merely pointing out some things that I didn't like. Very minor things, at that. Is it okay to not like particular aspects of something? Or, is it an all or nothing type of deal?

    The question of whether or not I'm new to "jailbreaking" is pretty irrelevant.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to staRang For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (02-07-2013)

  11. #146
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    If I didn't think this theme was any good, I wouldn't have paid for it. But, I did. You can then assume that I like it, and you would be correct. I was merely pointing out some things that I didn't like. Very minor things, at that. Is it okay to not like particular aspects of something? Or, is it an all or nothing type of deal?

    The question of whether or not I'm new to "jailbreaking" is pretty irrelevant.
    Wow you took that bad. Guess I should of put comas. More. And you no wot I was helping. I wasn't being funny. But you no what mate. Fk it. I won't bother again.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (02-07-2013)

  13. #147
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    I took it exactly the way you meant it. Please enlighten me, as to how you were trying to help.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to staRang For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (02-07-2013)

  15. #148
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 243 Times in 97 Posts

    I upgraded to the iPhone 5 today.... Check out my SB... I likes! Still tweakin it tho. The other one I posted was for the 4s


  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    chris221221 (02-09-2013), crochunter84 (02-10-2013), cukhiem (02-07-2013), iphoneniall123 (02-09-2013), xpprem (02-07-2013)

  17. #149
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,302
    Thanks
    41,288
    Thanked 17,416 Times in 6,361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    I took it exactly the way you meant it. Please enlighten me, as to how you were trying to help.
    Honestly bro, if you read a couple of pages, it has been addressed. Joncon meant no ill will either, it just didn't come out right. Everyone is hyped up and wanting things to be smooth. This was a major iOS upgrade for theming, we will get it sorted, it's just gonna take some time. Winterboard has a few issues that need to be fixed, before any theme is gonna work 100%.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    crochunter84 (02-10-2013), hemptation (02-08-2013), xpprem (02-07-2013)

  19. #150
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Honestly bro, if you read a couple of pages, it has been addressed. Joncon meant no ill will either, it just didn't come out right. Everyone is hyped up and wanting things to be smooth. This was a major iOS upgrade for theming, we will get it sorted, it's just gonna take some time. Winterboard has a few issues that need to be fixed, before any theme is gonna work 100%.
    Yeah man, I get it. I wasn't complaining by any means. I have spent about $100-$200, or so, on themes alone over the years. I'm all about supporting those who do this. My intent was critical feedback, nothing more.

    I read the first several pages, but didn't come across it... must have missed it. I'll go back and reread.

    p.s. laMe... that's looking real nice.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to staRang For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-08-2013), xpprem (02-07-2013)

  21. #151
    Master of Colors delutedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fort Smith AR
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 597 Posts

    How can I get that tech lock screen? I paid in Cydia for the theme. However there isn't a download of that LS

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (02-08-2013)

  23. #152
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Honestly bro, if you read a couple of pages, it has been addressed. Joncon meant no ill will either, it just didn't come out right. Everyone is hyped up and wanting things to be smooth. This was a major iOS upgrade for theming, we will get it sorted, it's just gonna take some time. Winterboard has a few issues that need to be fixed, before any theme is gonna work 100%.
    Spot. On. I does seem to look argumentative when reading back later. It did not mean to seem that way. But thank you for taking the time To Explain it more edicately thank you. I'm not very good at full stops and comas. Cheers mate.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-08-2013), King_O_Hill (02-08-2013)

  25. #153
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,302
    Thanks
    41,288
    Thanked 17,416 Times in 6,361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    How can I get that tech lock screen? I paid in Cydia for the theme. However there isn't a download of that LS
    Check Chevys thread, I believe it was posted there, but not site if it was for the iph4 or 5
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-13-2013)

  27. #154
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    now this style im posting now was a style i made for my self the icon shape but was to time consuming so ive got quite a lot in this techy style lot of design in this so ive just added the icon to XPPrems
    Last edited by johncon68; 02-08-2013 at 11:49 AM. Reason: oops

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    chris221221 (02-09-2013), crochunter84 (02-10-2013), hemptation (02-08-2013), Karoonchai (02-09-2013), King_O_Hill (02-08-2013), kristatos (03-02-2013), mmcneil (02-09-2013), xpprem (02-08-2013)

  29. #155
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,302
    Thanks
    41,288
    Thanked 17,416 Times in 6,361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    now this style im posting now was a style i made for my self the icon shape but was to time consuming so ive got quite a lot in this techy style lot of design in this so ive just added the icon to XPPrems
    Oooohhhh, I like those! Maybe it wouldn't be too time consuming to just make a Cydia version!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-13-2013), hemptation (02-08-2013), xpprem (02-08-2013)

  31. #156
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 49 Times in 33 Posts


  32. The Following User Says Thank You to jgrimberg1979 For This Useful Post:

    xpprem (02-08-2013)

  33. #157
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    yeah ive done a few cydia ones in this techy style ill show you a few in XPrems frames only fair
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Oooohhhh, I like those! Maybe it wouldn't be too time consuming to just make a Cydia version!

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    crochunter84 (02-10-2013), hemptation (02-08-2013), King_O_Hill (02-08-2013), xpprem (02-08-2013)

  35. #158
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 47 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    now this style im posting now was a style i made for my self the icon shape but was to time consuming so ive got quite a lot in this techy style lot of design in this so ive just added the icon to XPPrems
    dude these are amazing!!!!

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xBuNz For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-08-2013), xpprem (02-08-2013)

  37. #159
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    thanx man,i did a set i while ago in the cyan color the red i just hue/sat to make it red so you cant see the detail like in the cyan one but there really detailed took me a while to get it how it turned out the red one doesnt look to good tbh my fault but could do some dock icons in this style,and thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by xBuNz View Post
    dude these are amazing!!!!

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-08-2013), xpprem (02-08-2013)

  39. #160
    Theme Creator JEDi81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    1,201
    Thanked 4,079 Times in 609 Posts

    will post tomorrow....


  40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

    chris221221 (02-09-2013), crochunter84 (02-10-2013), Fattone66 (02-08-2013), hemptation (02-08-2013), iphoneniall123 (02-09-2013), Karoonchai (02-09-2013), King_O_Hill (02-08-2013), Krima (02-08-2013), xpprem (02-08-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts