+ Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 581 to 595 of 595

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ambriel

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Here is the link to the file that you need to replace in both LS and SB. I got it from Dacal. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...4-iph5-18.html Bottom of that page. Here is the
...
  1. #581
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Here is the link to the file that you need to replace in both LS and SB. I got it from Dacal.

    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

    Bottom of that page.

    Here is the direct link to the file:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdzfnk4uxp...on_Weather.zip

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to t3nchu For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (04-09-2013)

  3. #582
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,367
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 875 Posts

    Theme update now on cydia. Version 2.1.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-19-2013), GuiltyGearIsaac (04-10-2013)

  5. #583
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Theme update now on cydia. Version 2.1.
    Hello flybritn, in recent changes says: "added 2 different SC4 themes for iphone 5". What is that?

    And, in the screenshots I just noticed there is a less dark status bar with blue battery icon and wifi signal dots. How can I get those?

    I have an iPhone 5.

    Thanks.
    Willy.

  6. #584
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,367
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by willynanita View Post
    Hello flybritn, in recent changes says: "added 2 different SC4 themes for iphone 5". What is that?

    And, in the screenshots I just noticed there is a less dark status bar with blue battery icon and wifi signal dots. How can I get those?

    I have an iPhone 5.

    Thanks.
    Willy.
    Those are for SnowCover4 it's a Lockscreen Music tweak on cydia

    the blue symbols & the silverbase status bar, do not apply on ios6

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-19-2013)

  8. #585
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Cool, thanks!

  9. #586
    EVO
    EVO is offline
    Super EVO Moderator EVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 786 Times in 473 Posts

    Fly, could you make me a Display Recorder app with appropriate bundle id?

    Thanks!

  10. #587
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,367
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    Fly, could you make me a Display Recorder app with appropriate bundle id?

    Thanks!
    sure here's the link.... unzip the file, theres 2 folders inside one for the main con style and other is alt icon style open wich ever one u want then place that com.booleanmagic.displayrecorder folder into the Budles in the theme

    Ambriel Dis RecorderIcon.zip

    Facebook updated and as usual they changed names to some images so here is links to get the ambriel FB theme update just unzip place the folder into var/stash/themes/Ambriel/Folders or Ambriel Pink/Folders

    Ambriel FB Ambriel Facebook.zip

    Ambriel Pink FB Ambriel pink Facebook.zip
    Last edited by flybritn; 04-19-2013 at 11:40 AM.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-19-2013), EVO (04-20-2013), littlelisa63 (04-21-2013)

  12. #588
    EVO
    EVO is offline
    Super EVO Moderator EVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 786 Times in 473 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    sure here's the link.... unzip the file, theres 2 folders inside one for the main con style and other is alt icon style open wich ever one u want then place that com.booleanmagic.displayrecorder folder into the Budles in the theme

    Ambriel Dis RecorderIcon.zip

    Facebook updated and as usual they changed names to some images so here is links to get the ambriel FB theme update just unzip place the folder into var/stash/themes/Ambriel/Folders or Ambriel Pink/Folders

    Ambriel FB Ambriel Facebook.zip

    Ambriel Pink FB Ambriel pink Facebook.zip
    awesome brotha!

    thanks for your time

  13. #589
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts

    so impossible

  14. #590
    Theme Creator sephiroth726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ain'tnoneyobizness
    Posts
    2,399
    Thanks
    1,253
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Thank you for the update Brian!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (05-23-2013)

  16. #591
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Is there anyway to change the bar color in Apple map. After I do a route, the route information is not readable due to the text color being so close to the background color. I can't attach a screenshot to my replay right now.

  17. #592

  18. #593
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    here ya go..... unzip this file and place the 4 images into var/stash/Thmes/Ambriel/Bundles/com.apple.Maps
    Now that's service! Awesome it works great. Thanks for the quick fix!

  19. #594
    EVO
    EVO is offline
    Super EVO Moderator EVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 786 Times in 473 Posts

    bump!!!!! for a theme that I've been rocking since its released

  20. #595
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sheffield uk
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts

    hi just wonder if ambriel ss will be updated for ios7 iphone 5 thanks

+ Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts