Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ambriel

This is by far my favorite theme and I've tried a few. Thank you for making my I5 look incredible!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuvMyI4 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-01-2013), flybritn (03-15-2013)

Can anyone tell me where to go to change the loading screen when the phone resprings. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to go to change the loading screen when the phone resprings. Thanks!
    it's inside the SBSettings theme. look in var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/Ambriel SBSettings/ it's an images named "respringscreen"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-01-2013), ncphotographer (03-15-2013)

I installed the Ambriel User LS on my iPhone 5......can you tell me how to change the wallpaper in the frame? Also without the Ambriel User LS installed the LS is just a black wall....with the time and date at the top and the slide to unlock at the bottom.....how and where can I change that to have a different image? Thanks!!

I installed the Ambriel User LS on my iPhone 5......can you tell me how to change the wallpaper in the frame? Also without the Ambriel User LS installed the LS is just a black wall....with the time and date at the top and the slide to unlock at the bottom.....how and where can I change that to have a different image? Thanks!!
    Anybody?

Anybody on here.......hello.....hi!!

Thanks

Anybody on here.......hello.....hi!!
    I'm not sure about the User LS as I didn't make one for this this theme but it could require u to have WallpaperJPGifier installed.

If your not using any LS widgets u should be able to just simply set any wallpaper u want to the lockscreen like in settings app / Wallpaper ......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-01-2013)

Any chance of getting a ikeywi layout with color keyboard? It adds a 5th row of keys on top. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nyc.pk View Post
    Any chance of getting a ikeywi layout with color keyboard? It adds a 5th row of keys on top. Thanks!
    I'm not sure on that .... I'll have to buy that tweak and re make all the Keyboard layouts maybe when I can get some free time to do it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Anyone tell me where these things are located in the phone?
    test99.jpg
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 03-24-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Anyone tell me where these things are located in the phone?
    test99.jpg
    Never mind....I figured it out.

Fly can you tell me where the loading screen for the camera is when it's initiated from the lock screen? And also where to change the image in the attached pic with the arrow pointing to it. Thanks!!
    -photo8765.png
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 03-24-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks

Never mind....I figured it out.

Fly can you tell me where the loading screen for the camera is when it's initiated from the lock screen? And also where to change the image in the attached pic with the arrow pointing to it. Thanks!!
    -photo8765.png

the lockscreen camera loading screen is in Bundles/com.apple.springboard .... DefaultCameraUI@2x~iphone

The other image is in Budles/com.applePhotoLibrary .... PLCameraPreviewPlaceholder@2x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

still rocking your theme Fly!

The thing I like the most about your theme is there is NO WORK on the user's part to create custom icons to match the theme.

A lot of themes, although awesome in design, requires the users to customize the App icons they have, or request others to do it, and those users, including myself are Photoshop-inclined

I like how you add the subtle mask to the icons, and that's it!

Fits the theme perfectly!

Great job fly!

BTW, have you looked into fixing the icons in the Attachment not being themed?

For example, the Twitter, Facebook, and Photo Stream icons are not themed when you try to attach a Photo to one of those apps.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    still rocking your theme Fly!

The thing I like the most about your theme is there is NO WORK on the user's part to create custom icons to match the theme.

A lot of themes, although awesome in design, requires the users to customize the App icons they have, or request others to do it, and those users, including myself are Photoshop-inclined

I like how you add the subtle mask to the icons, and that's it!

Fits the theme perfectly!

Great job fly!

BTW, have you looked into fixing the icons in the Attachment not being themed?

For example, the Twitter, Facebook, and Photo Stream icons are not themed when you try to attach a Photo to one of those apps.
    thanks very much

I have looked into the UIActivity icons (Attachment) icons, got them made up but need to fix the glare cause its off by a few pxls However those need to be recompiled as .artwork and they will not theme through Winterboard but have to be replaced in the system's UIKit. as soon as i get them back, i'll post them up here with instructions on how to install
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0058.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Nice, I use the Alt icons set, would it be possible to get those icons for the UI Activity artwork? Right now there are icons from the two sets, after I install these ones.

-photo.png

Thanks!
    Willy.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to willynanita For This Useful Post:

ncphotographer (04-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willynanita View Post
    Nice, I use the Alt icons set, would it be possible to get those icons for the UI Activity artwork? Right now there are icons from the two sets, after I install these ones.

-photo.png

Thanks!
    Willy.
    Let me see what I can do. Will have to update the alt icons to get in some of those icons and get the rest made & re compiled to the .artwork file

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-01-2013), ncphotographer (04-02-2013), willynanita (04-03-2013)

Fly can you tell me where the loading screen is for the compass? Or the name......I thought I had it right but it still shows the loading screen you make. Thanks!!

GPS is not working for Ambriel LS and SB. Yahoo change GPS weather push recently. Anyway updating the GPS weather option? Thanks.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t3nchu View Post
    GPS is not working for Ambriel LS and SB. Yahoo change GPS weather push recently. Anyway updating the GPS weather option? Thanks.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    I came here because I was having the same problem. Thought one of my kids got a hold of my phone or something. Have uninstalled mylocation and reinstalled. Since it was happening on both LS and SB weather widgets...I knew it wasn't specific to one of those. For giggles, I installed a different gps lockscreen which isn't working either. Guess I'm glad it wasn't a setting in my phone...Any suggestions on a workaround?

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast