+ Reply
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 595

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ambriel

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Great theme loved it on my 4s on even better on the 5! I've tried a half dozen themes since Evasi0n and this is the most complete masterpiece as of
...
  1. #541
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fidalgo Island
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 378 Times in 190 Posts

    Great theme loved it on my 4s on even better on the 5! I've tried a half dozen themes since Evasi0n and this is the most complete masterpiece as of yet with 1nfrared coming in a close 2nd. THANKS FLYBRITN!!!

    Couple little things that I noticed and can't post screenies right now but while playing music on the lock screen the time and music doesn't line up with the LCD. And in the alarm clock while using timer it seems to still have the 640x960 wallpaper so the time doesn't sit in the box correctly.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to nwmtnbiker For This Useful Post:

    primalscream.40 (03-07-2013)

  3. #542
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,373
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nwmtnbiker View Post
    Great theme loved it on my 4s on even better on the 5! I've tried a half dozen themes since Evasi0n and this is the most complete masterpiece as of yet with 1nfrared coming in a close 2nd. THANKS FLYBRITN!!!

    Couple little things that I noticed and can't post screenies right now but while playing music on the lock screen the time and music doesn't line up with the LCD. And in the alarm clock while using timer it seems to still have the 640x960 wallpaper so the time doesn't sit in the box correctly.

    Thanks for letting me know that here is a new image for the timer countdown, place it in var/stash/Themes/Ambriel iP5/Bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer Ambriel-timer_countdown_background-568h-2x-iphone.png

    i had adjusted it a couple updates ago to line up correctly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ambriel-img_1795.png  
    Last edited by flybritn; 03-07-2013 at 12:52 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    nwmtnbiker (03-08-2013)

  5. #543
    iPhoneaholic TheBigKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 68 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    Can u share the lockscreen ??

  6. #544
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Hi fly

    I actually purchased this theme up on Cydia two days ago and was completely blown away w/ the expertise you've show through the entire GUI. It is clean, professional and just beautiful. Even the sounds are perfection (something of which I normally get annoyed from) But yours are rather soothing in a "soft" alerting way) I wanted to say "Thank you"

    Looks like you are giving Blue some serious competition. =)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (03-10-2013)

  8. #545
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    1,383
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    Me today, simple but loving having folder icons again ImageUploadedByModMyi1362870058.548615.jpg
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  9. #546
    Green Apple Midrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts

    Got the theme a few days back and its awesome. Thanks for this awesome and complete theme. Thanks to for the html sb mod too. Special thanks to everyone who posts howtos and helps us noobs on this forum. Cant thank you guys enough.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362887367.367108.jpg

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Midrash For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (03-10-2013)

  11. #547
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Awesome theme! just got this one for my iP5 however the keyboard does not have the custom look please let me know how to fix this thanks.

    Thanks for the hard work!!!

  12. #548
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fidalgo Island
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 378 Times in 190 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DiRTDOG View Post
    Awesome theme! just got this one for my iP5 however the keyboard does not have the custom look please let me know how to fix this thanks.

    Thanks for the hard work!!!
    Do you have color keyboard installed from Cydia? Enable within that app.

  13. #549
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,373
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi fly

    I actually purchased this theme up on Cydia two days ago and was completely blown away w/ the expertise you've show through the entire GUI. It is clean, professional and just beautiful. Even the sounds are perfection (something of which I normally get annoyed from) But yours are rather soothing in a "soft" alerting way) I wanted to say "Thank you"

    Looks like you are giving Blue some serious competition. =)
    thank u Doreen, much appreciated

  14. #550
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by e56ras View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation on that.

    However, I've got the Ambriel LS Weather running on my IP5, and everything looks fine.

    Attachment 621374
    e56ras how did you get your LS to work? I have iP5 and here is what mine looks like I checked the GetLocation_Weather.js file to see if I could figure it out but I don't understand it. It is written weird for me.

    if you could provide help I would appreciate it since the author did not code the LS theme.

    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ambriel-img_1770.png  

  15. #551
    iPhoneaholic GuiltyGearIsaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 232 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DiRTDOG View Post
    e56ras how did you get your LS to work? I have iP5 and here is what mine looks like I checked the GetLocation_Weather.js file to see if I could figure it out but I don't understand it. It is written weird for me.

    if you could provide help I would appreciate it since the author did not code the LS theme.

    Thanks
    I believe the LS is GPS, and the get location thing isn't really for you to modify with.

  16. #552
    iPhoneaholic JurisHP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 41 Times in 32 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Me today, simple but loving having folder icons again Attachment 625655
    dwizurd---how do you get the dock icons to look that way?
    Modding Addict

  17. #553
    iPhoneaholic GuiltyGearIsaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 232 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    dwizurd---how do you get the dock icons to look that way?
    Using springtomize and selecting the cover flow effect.

  18. #554
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 186 Times in 104 Posts

    I made a separate folder with my icons and loading screens.....everything worked great.....then I had 3 updates in the App Store and the icons changed back to there original icon and I can't get them to change back....I've resprung, restarted and rebooted but nothing. Any ideas or help please.

  19. #555
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    1,383
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    Using springtomize and selecting the cover flow effect.
    Lol yeah, he beat me to it
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  20. #556
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 186 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    I made a separate folder with my icons and loading screens.....everything worked great.....then I had 3 updates in the App Store and the icons changed back to there original icon and I can't get them to change back....I've resprung, restarted and rebooted but nothing. Any ideas or help please.
    Anyone please?

  21. #557
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    1,383
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Anyone please?
    Try unchecking, and rechecking the theme in winterboard? Just a suggestion I'm still kinda new to all this
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  22. #558
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fidalgo Island
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 378 Times in 190 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Thanks for letting me know that here is a new image for the timer countdown, place it in var/stash/Themes/Ambriel iP5/Bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer Attachment 625308

    i had adjusted it a couple updates ago to line up correctly
    Ah I see yes the music controls are lined up guess I was referring to just the Lockscreen while music is playing. BTW thanks for all the quick replies!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ambriel-img_0054.png  

  23. #559
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,373
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nwmtnbiker View Post
    Ah I see yes the music controls are lined up guess I was referring to just the Lockscreen while music is playing. BTW thanks for all the quick replies!
    it's times like this that I really need an iPhone 5 so I can see to make these adjustments

    Live Clock was updated on Cydia for ios6.... So today I made the Ambriel Live Clock Icons theme, for both styles of iccon,.... should be available on Cydia sometime tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Anyone please?
    if the 3 updates had Made those 3 app icons not theme but the rest of your icons still theme,... then look in those apps in your iphone,..... developers seems to have a thing about changing the names of the icons in there apps often.
    Last edited by flybritn; 03-12-2013 at 07:14 PM.

  24. #560
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton, Florida
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts

    Like the ALT icons, think I'm gonna pick this up! Thanks!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts